The Photography Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter CDailey
  • 3,605 comments
  • 194,266 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
klein826tu.jpg


klein846qt.jpg


klein864qn.jpg


klein876wf.jpg
 
Any pics with Bikes in it are 👍 with me!
 
Any pics with Bikes in it are 👍 with me!
Thnx, it's my new 2007 moped.. Aprilia RS50 Factory Jorge Lorenzo Replica #48:sly:
 
Thx Franz & Slick, I wish my camera had a higher resolution (than 1600*1200) so I could sell em someway, but I'll leave it as a hobby for now. 👍
 
Went to a clay pit today. Buddy at work owns the bike. I should be going back there tomorrow as well. Here's 3 from today. More to come later probably.

*Click these for larger sized pics*





 
Neocrox: nice bike 👍
speedy2: very vivid color and interesting composition :drool:
 
Awesome pics of the 350z, but you should've cropped out the light in the second to last picture 👍
 
Keep up the great pics. 👍

p7100158copy2ex6.jpg
 
My brother's S2000. They would have come out better had my camera had a Polarizing filter (it's on order).

s2000002fu1.jpg

s2000003bn6.jpg


Photos taken with my older camera:
s2ktopdown001hq5.jpg

s2ktopdown002qh9.jpg

s2ktopdown003fd3.jpg
 
Blah I just finished putting up all the photos of theZ up on flickr and deviantart and my website and stuff, man updating everything is a pain :lol:

BTW what is eveyone's flickr link? I may have missed it, I wanna start adding contacts :) that and DA, I haven't really used it much till now, I figure I might as well get all my contacts since we all share photos so much anyway

here is my info:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/infinus/
http://azskylinegtr.deviantart.com/
 
Nice work, Neocrox. You must have the silver PS2 :D

 
Silver PS3? :lol: I don't know. Awesome Macro though.
 
@ Skyline - how'd you get the motion shots of the car at those angles without getting run over? :D
 
@ Skyline - how'd you get the motion shots of the car at those angles without getting run over? :D

I got that shot the same way I got the other motion ones, I bought a heavy duty vacuum suction cup that holds about 120 LBS, built into it it has a threaded stud, to that I attached a set of arms that I can move around and on the end of it I have a mounting bracket for my camera. So I just stuck the thing to the front bumper, set my exposure for 4 seconds with timer and went and pushed the car while it was in neutral and I got that effect. The reason I pushed the car is that I was trying to avoid vibrations because since it has only a single arm it will bounce up and down a bit. I'm looking at maybe going to a hardware store and buying some more stuff and hopefully give it a bit more stability so i can extend the reach.

Here are pics of the parts:
cupka3.jpg

armtb1.jpg
 
I'm thinking of upgrading my kit to extend the reach and give it more stability

36" rod x3 $45 http://cinemasupplies.stores.yahoo.net/36ststro5di.html

2x (I already have 1) suction cups with 1/4 20 stud $70 The cups are rated for 40 lbs but they have a 3:1 saftey margin so tehy really hold 120 lbs, which is more than enough to hold your DSLR http://www.mytoolstore.com/woods/mounts.html

5/8" spud x1 $6 (I have 1 plus another comes with the arm kit below) http://cinemasupplies.stores.yahoo.net/58spudw14fem.html

Manfrotto 196AB-2 $30 (I already have 1 of these the main reason I need it is because its cheaper than buying the 3 clamps that come with it) http://www.adorama.com/BG196AB2.html

Slik 120 Ball head $30 http://www.adorama.com/SLSBH120.html

so around $181 (plus shipping) for me, $246 (plus shipping) if you add the 3rd cup and arm set which I already have. I can probably get the rods in maybe 4 or 5 foot lengths for cheaper at the hardware store.

In the end all put together the kit looks something like this (but with a larger reach)
kitul5.jpg


filmtools.com sells that kit for $378 with less reach so all in all a bargain :)
 
exigeracer, a bit blurry, but the pure sexyness of that car makes that all melt away lol
 
017.jpg


126.jpg


010.jpg


052.jpg


081.jpg

hihi

autox07.jpg


autox06.jpg


autox04.jpg


autox03.jpg
 
My brother's S2000. They would have come out better had my camera had a Polarizing filter (it's on order).

s2000002fu1.jpg

s2000003bn6.jpg

The polarizer wouldn't have made much of a difference in those pictures. It would allow you to cut through glass or any reflective surface and add a bit more saturation to the colors, mainly blue skies.
 
clean shots derrict.

some winter shots, i've got alot cooler ones on the way that are more .. 'winteresque'.

20070130031608_dsc_015238.jpg



20070130031503_dsc_0212.jpg



20070130031435_dsc_023005.jpg


and now the artsy stuff, hate it if you want.
20070130024015_dsc_012335.jpg


20070130022944_dsc_014335.jpg


20070129164824_dsc_0038234.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back