CLOSED: The Photomode Competition 010

  • Thread starter Thread starter SlipZtrEm
  • 61 comments
  • 5,345 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hats off to the winner of this competition, it's going to be closely fought that's for sure!
 
Final entry changed.

Even though the watermark doesn't seem to be there it's straight from the ps3 unedited.
 
Last edited:
Some great detail shots. Well done for the captures guys.

I'm not a massive fan of random bits of car though, I'd much rather actually understand what I'm seeing... but even so it's a showcase of the amazing detail in this game.
 
Ugh... It's so hard to keep a shot. Everyone's is so great, and I feel like mine's so simplistic... I took a nice shot yesterday of the Evoque's headlamp with a reflection of Chamonix in it... But I've already switched once, so I'll stick with it. I'm loving the creativity this week. Can anyone top what's already been posted, I wonder...
 
I have a feeling my image isn't close enough... But I'm torn on whether I should replace it or not because I like it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back