The pics of Porsche!

• Thread starter frentzey
  • 97 comments
And here's the CTR chasis...

Attachments

• ctr chasis.jpg
    ctr chasis.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 338
Hey Godzilla! Do you have the problem where your garage color is something and your racing color is something else? Mine's black at home and white on track. Also, do you have the speedometer that's on the scale of 120mph?

Originally posted by Godzilla
too cold, changing the chasis doesnt change the way the car handles at all. I could put the mini chasis on the gt3 and it would still handle like the gt3.
Yeah, i shoulda said base car. I used the RGT base and swapped on the 911 body. I see what ya mean on the wheelbase, the CTR does fit better. Mine drives great, about 1100hp RR, just added a few mods to the RGT motor. When i tried the CTR body swap the handling was brutal.

It's not a CTR, the CTR has the older body on it, but the two in the pics are the GT3 and the RGT, and the differences are clearly listed by Godzilla...

Originally posted by MazKid
how did you find these cars? And are there any hidden Mazdas or anything? :D

There are some Miatas, a white one with a black rollbar installed and a green one with a Sparco type driver's seat (RHD) and a chrome rollbar I believe, and a silver one with a licence plate on the front left corner of the car. I have them all in my garage,as well as the 2 Stratos,the GT3 and Diablo as well as the "Chrysler" version of the Viper and some more I think. That's all I could find.:D

I think PD put those in there so Yamauchi could play with HIS cars in the game HE made, licenses be damned. Just pull them from the regular game but leave the code in there waiting to be unlocked, a sly fox he is. He got part of what he wanted...

1 Downloaded from "Sites"
2 Local Retailer (called "Sharkport"), you should be able to find it at a Best buy etc.
3. Not really, only cars programmed into the game. ;)

I heard the Sharkport has been discontinued. I am in Montreal and I havent been able to find one anywhere. Even been looking for the XPort, and nothing. Anyone from around here know where to get a Sharkport or Xport?? I dont feel like ordering online.

Damn you, shut up meme! I like my Ruf RGT good enough...and it's a tuned up version, so there! :P

I really don't see the big deal getting a "real" Porsche in the game. A Ruf is basiclly a tuned Porsche, & theoreticlly better. Anyway, it's close enough for me, but I wonder if they'll ever get their hands on a Carrera GT?

Originally posted by DODGE the VIPER
Damn you, shut up meme! I like my Ruf RGT good enough...and it's a tuned up version, so there! :P

Yeah, still, to bad you don't have it. :P It looks good in black :cool: Get a Sharkport if you want it SO bad! :P :P

Do you think I would have one now if I was able to get them!? :mad:

I would only have to order it online, and I don't want to do that...:irked:

Back