• Thread starter CheladaJr
  • 45 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
Michigan
QuintenXavier
Xbox_Is_Gay
Ok I posted this thread because I became friends with these too amazing drifters the other day. The call themselves the "Pink Twins". These to female drifters are absolutely amazing, They both drive matte pink cars with a number of matte pink paints. There lines are literally the same, I've been drifting with with for 2 days now and they are completely mind blowing, The tracks they drift on aren't noobie track either, Im talking the real deal here. They make rooms with the name ":)PinkTwins(:". Im not kissing up but they are extremely good their lines are super solid, and style, PSHHH the freaking best I've seen in awhile and at all times they are with each other door to door drifting, they are mind blowing. Im serious but these girls aren't to mess with either, My lines and style and speed cant even compare with theirs, Im not being a butt kisser but you guys should really check them out, their on everyday. Their names
llxYuMixll and llxHaRukAxll. Real deal drifters and I am very fond of their style.

Reminds me of the Impact Blue girls in Initial D

There is another pair of Pink Twins (if their not one group). Heard and seen them before, there decent drifters nothing to spectacular

I dont know they just made their accounts and already have Bmw's, Camaro's, Nismo 350z's its crazy! They have a endless supply of matte pink paint its soo weird.

I think I've seen their names before online. Did they have Japanese flags by their names? Regardless they are really good drifters.

Mary and Vicky maybe.... the only two girls I´ve seen drift their pink BMW both use the same car and their names always had the same bases like xXMaryXx and xXVickyXx... But I´m not sure.. Vicky was always an awesome drifter but Mary was just starting on drifting and still needed some practice but its been about 3 months since I´ve seen her drift so...

These are some pics we took 6 months ago... lol, And I thought it just passed few months

df92ti.jpg

2lx9tg0.jpg

Where their flags are from?
Japan?
US?

By the way... interesting how most chicks in the game drift using collors between Purple and Pink, what isn´t a good thing, in my opinion.

Mary and Vicky maybe.... the only two girls I´ve seen drift their pink BMW both use the same car and their names always had the same bases like xXMaryXx and xXVickyXx... But I´m not sure.. Vicky was always an awesome drifter but Mary was just starting on drifting and still needed some practice but its been about 3 months since I´ve seen her drift so...

These are some pics we took 6 months ago... lol, And I thought it just passed few months

df92ti.jpg

2lx9tg0.jpg

Thats them! they changed their names and their both equally awesome at drifting!

CheladaJr
Thats them! they changed their names and their both equally awesome at drifting!
Nyordia (Dom) is also a very good female drifter she is in team burst I have seen her beat a few big headed guys and she loves her pink z. I met vicky the other day she a very good drifter too

I've drifted with the both of them back when shiro did. But like he said it has been a little while sence we seen them they used to hang with Prodigy Drift for some time then dissappered. I wouldn't mind battling Vicky again to see if she has got better but if she is rolling the BMW. I guess I'd have to feed her the NSX again.

I've drifted with the both of them back when shiro did. But like he said it has been a little while sence we seen them they used to hang with Prodigy Drift for some time then dissappered. I wouldn't mind battling Vicky again to see if she has got better but if she is rolling the BMW. I guess I'd have to feed her the NSX again.

Yea they came back vickie is llxYumixll

You guys.. Mary is no longer with me, We broke up. Ruka is a new friend of mine.. Shes a wicked drifter <3 Our gamertags are IIx-YuMi-xII and IIx-HaRuKa-xII Lets drift sometime (:
By the way, we have never battled and don't plan to. We're a show group, please respect that. And to fix all the confusion on my name, Yumi is my name; not Vicky. IF you'd like to know more on that story, contact me. It's personal. :gtpflag:

Then... HI Yumi :D.... So long I haven´t seen you!!! Sorry for the confision btw :drool: Nice to see you are still on GT5... I thought you left GT5 and thats why I never saw you again after the confusion with OHQ...= lol that was an awesome time :lol:.... I´m comming back from my old country nexr thursday so I´ll add you as soon as I have so time, Will be awesome to drift again with you and to meet Haruka.. if she is as good as drifting as you are then we will definitly get some bad ass runs :dopey:

And welcome to GTPlanet :)

You guys.. Mary is no longer with me, We broke up. Ruka is a new friend of mine.. Shes a wicked drifter <3 Our gamertags are IIx-YuMi-xII and IIx-HaRuKa-xII Lets drift sometime (:
By the way, we have never battled and don't plan to. We're a show group, please respect that. And to fix all the confusion on my name, Yumi is my name; not Vicky. IF you'd like to know more on that story, contact me. It's personal. :gtpflag:

P.S: I'm a new GTP member.. So um, somebody fill me in on how this all works (:

hey girls, sup? I see you're already getting pretty popular around here. *sigh* men... :lol:

Well for starters, there's a search function on the upper right part of the webpage, next to your GTP Username. If you're interested on a certain topic, it's recommended that you search first before creating a thread, because probably there's already another existing thread which covers the same topic. Second, proper English is observed ;). No double or triple posting. If you want to add more info to a post you've already made, edit that post instead of making another post. For more info, click here. GTPlanet AUP

anyway, Welcome to GTPlanet! would love to hang out with you twins again tomorrow. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back