The Pink Twins.

• Thread starter CheladaJr
  • 45 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to GTP. I'd say, i'd love to drift with you sometime if i hadn't done that already. Shame you guys never battle, i'd love some competition :)

Welcome to GTP. I'd say, i'd love to drift with you sometime if i hadn't done that already. Shame you guys never battle, i'd love some competition :)
I am sure that you can change "her" opinion on that.

I am sure that you can change "her" opinion on that.

Lol What's that suppose to mean? We're simply a show group, getting into that scene brings unnecessary drama, I've witnessed it myself being in OsakaHQ Twice. With all due respect, Ruka and I are good at what we do <3
And I hope we look decent at it, we take pride in drifting. It's not a form of battle, its our calling (:
That being said, thanks to all who support us.. We're fairly new, fairly.. ;)

Lol What's that suppose to mean? We're simply a show group, getting into that scene brings unnecessary drama, I've witnessed it myself being in OsakaHQ Twice. With all due respect, Ruka and I are good at what we do <3
And I hope we look decent at it, we take pride in drifting. It's not a form of battle, its our calling (:

Well there is your problem, sorry but Osaka is a team with a lot more drama than needed. :scared:

Please don't talk my besties into doing stuff they don't wanna do please. Their a show group. An amazing show group and honestly I'd rather see them continue doing what their doing than to do any Competitions! Ruka and Yumi are really nice people and I enjoy their company! Also wish Yumi a Happy Birthday! As she is 18 today :D

Well there is your problem, sorry but Osaka is a team with a lot more drama than needed. :scared:

That makes complete sense, I know that.. But I'm not going to say a statement like that; it'd bring more unneeded trash to my name, Lol I still respect Osaka's member's with all I can give, but when it comes to the way they operate; it's not my place to say anything. Both times, I left Osaka on the 2nd day of joining. I'd say it'd only take that long to realize the "Drama life" Isn't for you. 👎

Please don't talk my besties into doing stuff they don't wanna do please. Their a show group. An amazing show group and honestly I'd rather see them continue doing what their doing than to do any Competitions! Ruka and Yumi are really nice people and I enjoy their company! Also wish Yumi a Happy Birthday! As she is 18 today :D

Thank you Chela :D
We plan on doing so <3
This is tremendous fun drifting as a twin pack, it's all in good fun. And as for the rest of you.. I hope you can meet Ruka someday; shes really something wonderful. :cheers:

Yea I hope I can! I will be taking a trip up to New York with my S2000 for a Hellaflush event soon! Maybe we can meetup!

I don't know where the drama begins but you always try to keep drifting fun. If you plan on posting less than a couple of minutes, please use the edit button.

It's a shame you had to leave Osaka, but hopefully we'll be able to drift together soon. Welcome to GTP!

What is "show" drifting?

If you take pride in drifting why not just call it drifting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back