• 262 comments

RACECAR

Owner/Promoter/Organizer/Driver/ETC
Premium
United States
Addison,Texas
GTP_RACECAR
Welcome to my thread of poetry. So heres my first called "the day of darkness"

"so death looms a few miles away, but it feels so close today. the pain felt daily is about to die off, and the confort of leaving this cruel world so soft. of all the days in the life, non have ever felt right, perhaps its going to cure the sore. a relieving feel that is so real that the pain hurts no more. so the soul sits waiting for his time to go, for he will soon leave the place of pain, this is all he knows. this his time coming , descending on his nothingness. this is the fabled day that is the day of darkness."

Post some poems of your own.

BlackZ28
You're kind of a geek, huh? :) j/k

What was your inspiration?
I found a story about the hurricane that hit galveston years ago that they never named, however, it was reffered to as the"hundred year Storm" meaning a real powerful storm that hits every hundred years (along with me watching "the perfect storm")and thats when I came up with the title "The Day of Darkness".as for the other stuff, was from when my sister wanted to kill herself all the time.

GT_Fan2005
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Eat this spagetti
And i will **** you.
confusion hits me hard. was this a spontanious thing?

BTW, My second, "blue moon"

"the sky so far high a long distance to fly, but not always with wings do you see the star glazed white rings. no other color satisfys then that of the blue skies, the view so nice, its too good to look twice. the day is forgotten and so sits the view, it feels so new when you feel it too. so begins the aliviation of the noon, the essence of that relaxing site that is the blue moon".

Lol, sorry, probably not the kind of poetry you were after:D

I do do some proper ones, il dig them out later.

howdy, my third."Gift of Giving"

"While never told, always there, to help people, lend a hand, and be nice enough to share. Kindness wasn't taught, but yet it as learned, and what happens to self, less concerned. the well being of another is lifes mission, at least one feels thats the condition. maybe this is a present courtesy of the past living, resulting in the biggest Gift of all Gifts...the Gift of Giving."
looking back at my life and having my birthday was what inspired me to do this. I feel new suddenly today.

unsanctified
I hate me.
I take a dart.
I want you to see,
Me stab myself in the heart.

Thank you.
so short yet so deep. what got you to put that?

and now, my forth,"inner soul"

"these dark eyes can see inside your clouded mind, all of those sick and twisted and even sadistic dark secrets and desires you try to hide. you think no one sees it, its out of site or so you believe it. but little do you know you left a trace, theres even a clue right on you face. a big mistake you have partook, and as a result, I read you like an open book. so don't hide whats deep inside, the past that is so cold. Because I know you and I can even show you whats deep inside your inner soul."

My fifth, My Demise

"I can't take it all, I'll just leap to my own fall. I'm a failure for life, no hope in site, I will never get myself right. I'll just take the pain, blow it away, I won't stay for another minute today. it will just end, no more, and I'm full of pain leaving me sore. I hate so badly my fate, so I'll just concentrate on opening the gate so I can free from the pain I see, so many things I see inside of me. maybe off the cliff will do the trick, maybe a good slit will end all of this, maybe a 44 will open the door, maybe snapping my neck will do the rest. either way, a passage from this cruel place, and without pain, finally a resting place. well I leave here, pain deep inside me, to leave this place to rest peacefully. I bid farewell and good-bye because you have just heard my demise."

when you walk,
through a storm,
hold your head up high,
because at the end
there's a golden sky

short and sweet
(and part of liverpool football club)

well, i'll just share the truly awefull stabs at any symblance of poetry i may have once tried. i've never been happy with anything i could manage to pin no matter how good anyone said it may be.

we shall start off with the first thing i remember having wrote that i didnt outright hate. this is simply intitled pain

pain... the crimson rain poors from my veins again... to lost to be saved from my sadness, sorrow its all the same... life is to long to live this way... i want to end it all just this way... i have no regrets. deliver me to my salvation on the foot steps of hell, deliverance from life onto my death is the only way i can be saved.

This second "poem" i feel that same about. not really liked but not hated as is the norm with me. this one is simply intitled the night...

The time is now. enshadowed by the darkest night, i slice my self by the grave yard light... blinded by tears i embrace the pain... all these memorys... wash away times long gone but never lost in this river of crimson rain... this pain hid away inside... far to long has this burden hung from me. all those things that made my soul slowly die... all those ****ing lies... i draw one last breath, fade away... my suicide. i hated this pathetic thing called life. will i find joy in the afterlife? i sure did with this knife...

Again, with my dissatisfaction i give you this one i intitled reign of terror

a reign of terror born from sin full of lust set free to visit sorrow unto the lands again... by the light of the moon it kreeps through the night like a phantom without even a sight... from a great hight it brought death to the weak with such acts i can not speak... the church was powerless to defeat... killing young virgins just for a treat... their blood oh so sweet... faces full of fear with screams no one will hear... childrens eyes full of tears... the skys full of spears... can you feel it? war is here...

continuing the trend of my opinions, this one is called my sacrifice

dark clouds of misery
constantly over me
i wish i could just walk away...
so i take my life on this day

crimson tears rain from a mutilated vein
i feel the pain
memorys bring back floods of misery...
so i drown them in pools of pain
no soul to save
with this act
my life, all in vain...
what did i gain?
just an exsistance full of pain

i used to watch the childeren play
now exsistance but a joke to me

suicide
my sacrafice

this one i gave a rather corny name. its intitled love at first sight

lust wore a red dress pure as sin as she stole my breath straight from my chest... with deathly sweet looks and a heavy scent of blood, she was no less of my deepest desirer... she filled my loins with fire... oh how i urged for release the moment that we met... her skin white as snow... her hair dark as night... her eyes upon me, her smile beconing me... oh the need to feel her tender kiss, oh those sweet and juicy lips... the feel of her brest upon my chest... and i could never forget the rest... i had to know her name... and when i asked... she said it was death and had come for me...

with that i put and end to this sesson of pSI civic's dismal poetry hour.

to prove i can write anything while not out of my mind, here is something i have just done called not granted

nations crumble yet still we fumble.
our minds, full of clutter.
and still we wonder...

whos to blame, for our blunders?
we seek to blame another.
never ourselves, always another...

headlong we run...
into darkness, we tumble.
we've never been humble.
to ask for the the help of another...

life.
taken, but not granted...

Fear

I’ll look upon the empty streets
You lay your hands upon my breast
I stare, a long-gone time
Welling up within my consciousness
What happened to my old friends?
They turned away
And they shun others so
Living life, believing in their gods
Is it that they fear the pain of death
Or is it that they fear the joy of life?

I sigh, and plunge into your eyes
Am I blind?
Or can I see, and to not trust is to be blind
From your love.

Howdy people.

And now my sixth, Tainted

"she's filled with hatrid, the most of any kind, there is no doubt that anger fills her mind. she was a sweet beuty filled with gold, but now a snarling beast with a poisoned soul. someone has sabotaged her to no return, now she's filled with a fury that brightly burns. that person has struck her in the most impactful way, now that its here, it just might be his unlucky day. he's a dark soul that no one knows about, but has caused damage in a huge amount. he's solely responsible for this outcome, feeling he had to get back at someone. that heartless bastard was me, I'm the one that's guilty. it is my fault that her anger is anxious, I'm the reason that with malice she was Tainted."

BTW, pSI civic that was a very good slew of poetry I saw. 👍

It is like a mist,
We loose our sight of existance,
To prove we exist,
They walk in persistance.

One day the mist shall rise,
And our eyes will be opened,
The pioneers will devise,
The liberation of the "condemmned".

And so begins a new age of time,
One without the dark,
One without the mime,
Of the "leaders" that play as if its around a park.

But for now we enlist,
We continue to fight,
To end all the mist,
And to take the flight,

Home.

(Goes out to all the soldiers that are fighting the senseless war in Iraq, come home soon.)

Hope ya like, its my first poem in ages!!
:)

If i had the wings of an Eagle
And the dirty great arse of a Crow
Id fly over Anfield tomorrow
And **** on the bastards below:D

Seriosuly tough, here is a true attempt:

When your a 5 year old
You cant reach the candy
Its just a bit too high
Just out of reach
It makes you frustrated
You know its there but you cant have it
Just like my one true love
Shes there
But just out of my reach
Just like the candy of the 5 year old
The same kind of frustration
You can get within inches of her
But you cant have her
But like the 5 year old
You grow
Wether you grow closer
Or further apart
Depends on how true the love is

Bee
It is like a mist,
We loose our sight of existance,
To prove we exist,
They walk in persistance.

One day the mist shall rise,
And our eyes will be opened,
The pioneers will devise,
The liberation of the "condemmned".

And so begins a new age of time,
One without the dark,
One without the mime,
Of the "leaders" that play as if its around a park.

But for now we enlist,
We continue to fight,
To end all the mist,
And to take the flight,

Home.

(Goes out to all the soldiers that are fighting the senseless war in Iraq, come home soon.)

Hope ya like, its my first poem in ages!!
:)
how long has that Been, two decades? :lol: J/K, nice tribute poem. 👍 for first timer, you've done a hell of a good job.

RACECAR
nice tribute poem. 👍 for first timer, you've done a hell of a good job.

Hey thanks glad you like. :)👍

I'll write some more in the near future.

Labour

I labour all day,
I put my life on the line,
All for little pay,
And nothing else devine.

But I continue to strive,
As my comrades need this more than I,
Whilst to hell I drive,
They can be rest assured i will not rely.

On the "wages" as they say,
More like a prolonged death,
Than than a good pay,
But yet I labour on today.

All because my comrades,
The hold something very dear,
The future of this parade,
Within the once great peer.

And so I pick up my death penalty,
On the dotted line,
And the corprates smile with their cups of tea,
As I face,

My end.

Love is a hard thing
You can fall in love so easily
But what for?
To get hurt?

We fall in love
In hope of happiness
But what do we get?
Pain

Vicious pain
You dont know it but you are
All the time
Its just building

When you hit breaking point
The pain pours out
Wreaks havoc on your life
Rips your life apart

Only true love can
Overcome this pain
Anything less will fall apart
Anything more is forced

Some might say
That this is a test of god
Is the relationship worth it?
Can it survive forever?

Only god knows
The test is harsh
You pass or you dont
The fate of your love resting

If you pass
A life of happiness
Love and Joy
Awaits you at the end of the tunnel

Some never find it
True love that is
And Mope around
Their small lives

True love can never be left
Only attacked
By love and fear
Fear of losing the love

Love overcomes the fear
But its always there
Waiting to pounce
Pounce on the true love

pSI civic
GT Fan2005, you need to work on rhyming more. you have a good start though.

Peotry doesn't always have to rhyme, its just that most prefer to have rhymes.

your used to reading rhyming poetry so its hard to get at first, but after a while, you'll get used to it.

Latest Posts

Back