The Powerhouse Racing Team - Switching over to GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 926 comments
  • 55,226 views

which RM car?

  • Chevrolet Corverte ZR1 (C6) RM

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Chevrolet Corvette Z06 RM

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Lexus ISF RM

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Chevrolet Camaro SS RM

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Dodge Challenger R/T RM

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Chevrolet Camaro Z28 RM

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Subaru Impreza WRX STi RM

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Mitsubishi Lancer Evo RM

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • TVR Tuscan Speed Six RM

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Lotus Elise '96 RM

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Lotus Elise 111R RM

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Nissan Silvi RM

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Acura NSX RM

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Honda Integra RM

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Honda Civic RM

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VW Golf IV GTi RM

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Suzuki Cappuchino RM

    Votes: 3 11.5%

  • Total voters
    26
just failed my driving licence test...

That's sad, don't worry next time you will make it, I also just started my driving lessons :D
 
That's sad, don't worry next time you will make it, I also just started my driving lessons :D

really?
how were your first lessons?
 
really?
how were your first lessons?

It's pretty easy overall, I only had 1 lesson but I had some experience before it, only stalled the car 2 times :p
Don't know what will be the hardest for me...
 
It's pretty easy overall, I only had 1 lesson but I had some experience before it, only stalled the car 2 times :p
Don't know what will be the hardest for me...

on my first lesson, i didn't stall my car at all! , and on the second lesson, i stalled it four times...
 
:lol: it's normal, don't think anybody that learns to drive on a manual car doesn't stall it at least once, which car did you learn to drive? And was it a petrol or diesel engine?
 
:lol: it's normal, don't think anybody that learns to drive on a manual car doesn't stall it at least once, which car did you learn to drive? And was it a petrol or diesel engine?

black VW Polo VI diesel.
I really like this car. it looks real good!
 
black VW Polo VI diesel.
I really like this car. it looks real good!

Yeah it's nice looking, I'm learning in Seat Leon 1P, also a diesel.
 
Yeah it's nice looking, I'm learning in Seat Leon 1P, also a diesel.

they have the same engine, the skoda fabia aswell!
 
Yeah, VAG group, engines are the pretty much equal in all of them.
 
Yeah, VAG group, engines are the pretty much equal in all of them.

that was the 400. post on our team thread
YAY!
 
some guys here still have to send me their OP profile pics...
*ehem* *cough* *cough*
skullrambopr; ( olympian )
MSTER232
Jujumonkey; ( RebelSoul )
ste100e; ( Dano20 )
 
PSN ID: BFTDkryten
Wheel or pad: Logitec Driving Force GT Wheel
favourite kind of racing: Normal, Time attack
favourite car: Honda HSV-10 Lambo aventador Mazda roadster TC
Racetrack: Motegi, Spa, Nordschleife.
 
PSN ID: BFTDkryten
Wheel or pad: Logitec Driving Force GT Wheel
favourite kind of racing: Normal, Time attack
favourite car: Honda HSV-10 Lambo aventador Mazda roadster TC
Racetrack: Motegi, Spa, Nordschleife.

great, thank you.
i'm pretty busy at the moment, so could anyone run the test with him?
 
great, thank you.
i'm pretty busy at the moment, so could anyone run the test with him?

Maybe tomorrow night.
 
What cars and tracks do I need to have him run?

around 600PP on the Summit Point Raceway (very technical eifel track which is on share, i think...)
or just another circuit, it's just to see if he can drive and if he drives clean.
don't be too harsh, we need more members.
 
600 at Grand Valley work? I feel GV is the most balanced circuit in the game.
 
600 at Grand Valley work? I feel GV is the most balanced circuit in the game.

ok, yes, the track is great.
 
got an idea!

how about an GT championship on only on track creator tracks!
 
got an idea!

how about an GT championship on only on track creator tracks!

I hate track creator tracks. I've raced on many different ones and I don't like any of them.
 
or a drift championship based on points?

well, let's concentrate more on the one make race championship and the Redline Time Attack
 
how about a little K.O. race like in the NFS games?...

550PP on different tracks...
7pm gmt+1 in my private lobby.
 
how about a little K.O. race like in the NFS games?...

550PP on different tracks...
7pm gmt+1 in my private lobby.

Nice idea, I'm in!
 
but a clean K.O race...
don't start raging LIKE IN NFS!

Yes of course, besides it's easier to drive cleanly in GT, in NFS not so much despite some effort to do so.
 
I won't be able to make it tonight.
 
ok, i'm goiont to post now two raw OPs for two champioships, the one make race championship, and a drift points championship.
 
Back