The Powerhouse Racing Team - Switching over to GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter MonGnoM
  • 926 comments
  • 55,333 views

which RM car?

  • Chevrolet Corverte ZR1 (C6) RM

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Chevrolet Corvette Z06 RM

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Lexus ISF RM

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Chevrolet Camaro SS RM

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Dodge Challenger R/T RM

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Chevrolet Camaro Z28 RM

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Subaru Impreza WRX STi RM

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Mitsubishi Lancer Evo RM

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • TVR Tuscan Speed Six RM

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Lotus Elise '96 RM

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Lotus Elise 111R RM

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Nissan Silvi RM

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Acura NSX RM

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Honda Integra RM

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Honda Civic RM

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • VW Golf IV GTi RM

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Suzuki Cappuchino RM

    Votes: 3 11.5%

  • Total voters
    26
watching gran turismo 4 starting demo...
GOOSEBUMPS!!!

playing GT4...
even more goosebumps!!!
 
watching gran turismo 4 starting demo...
GOOSEBUMPS!!!

playing GT4...
even more goosebumps!!!

I love GT4, too bad my disk is 🤬 though.
 
I love GT4, too bad my disk is 🤬 though.

THEN GET ANOTHER ONE!!!
but compared to GT5, GT4 feels completely different...
but i love to drive some fully tuned cars, like an 850hp Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 Turbo, my dreamcar at that time!!!
 
THEN GET ANOTHER ONE!!!
but compared to GT5, GT4 feels completely different...
but i love to drive some fully tuned cars, like an 850hp Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 Turbo, my dreamcar at that time!!!

My dream car was always that Dodge Viper GTS-R Concept with like 1200hp. :crazy: I miss that game. Not as much as I miss GT3 though.
 
THEN GET ANOTHER ONE!!!
but compared to GT5, GT4 feels completely different...
but i love to drive some fully tuned cars, like an 850hp Mitsubishi 3000GT VR-4 Turbo, my dreamcar at that time!!!

GT4 has much more understeer + harder to get the back end out. And it's not just my disk it's my PS2 that's worn down too.
 
My dream car was always that Dodge Viper GTS-R Concept with like 1200hp. :crazy: I miss that game. Not as much as I miss GT3 though.

when i won that viper GTS-R in GT4, i made a salto!!!
it's a great car too...
it looks soooo agressive!!!

but what are your dream cars today guys?
mine is the '06 Subaru Impreza WRX STi, that 4 cylinder boxer sounds just... 🤬
 
For me a future dream car would be the Ferrari 308 GTS. Possibly the most beautiful thing ever made out of metal.
 
watching gran turismo 4 starting demo...
GOOSEBUMPS!!!

playing GT4...
even more goosebumps!!!

+1!! GT4 was the first game on I got on the PS2 and, I think that it's still my favourite game ever! :)

Dream car? I don't have ONE! :sly:
 
and how about the new Jaguar F-Type?
in metallic red...
also a very beautiful car!!!
and not to forget, the brilliant brilliant C7 Corvette!!!
 
Hey guys want to go for some racing or something right now?
 
Right now? Well, maybe... :)
 
If MonGnoM is in maybe he could setup his lobby otherwise if it's just you and me I guess I'll setup mine.
 
I won't be on until late today. Sorry guys. I can do some racing tonight though. I will set up my lobby.
 
Could I join the team?
PSN ID: toby1002
Wheel or pad: Logitec Driving Force GT
favourite kind of racing: circuit
favourite car: ISF RM and Skyline GT-R R33 TC
Track: Nordschleife and Circuit De La Sarthe
 
Could I join the team?
PSN ID: toby1002
Wheel or pad: Logitec Driving Force GT
favourite kind of racing: circuit
favourite car: ISF RM and Skyline GT-R R33 TC
Track: Nordschleife and Circuit De La Sarthe

yep!
how about friday 6pm gmt+1 a little meet?
 
yep!
how about friday 6pm gmt+1 a little meet?

Sorry can't on Friday going to Wimbledon to watch the tennis :)
 
Sorry can't on Friday going to Wimbledon to watch the tennis :)

wow great!!! lucky you!
i would love to go there too!
ok. when do you have time?
 
any time really. finished school now:):):)
 
Do you want a picture from me now that I'm in the club?
 
Do you want a picture from me now that I'm in the club?

ok SO PLEASE WELCOME OUR NEW MEMBER
toby1002!!!
GLAD TO HAVE YOU HERE IN OUR TEAM!!!

so basicly, just send me a picture of your favourite GT5 car, in action or not, whatever you like, via email.

i'll do the rest with cropping,resizing and putting your name on it.

my email: mongnombbx@yahoo.com

(please mention your psn when you send the email, so that i know who it is)
 
I had already edited one so I'll send you both an edited and an unedited version of the picture
 
I had already edited one so I'll send you both an edited and an unedited version of the picture

got them ^^
going to upload them tomorrow, and update the OP
 
Last edited:
MonGnoM
got them ^^
going to upload them tomorrow, and update the OP

Which one are you using?
 
Which one are you using?

the one you made, but i'm goint to edit one too, then you can choose which one you would like to have as profil pic.
 
Would PRT be interested in competing in a championship against the ORDL? 10 round event with 6-8 drivers per team. PM me if you guys would be interested.

Evo
 
I can't commit to a 10 round series. And I doubt many of the others could either. I'd be interested in a one-off race however. 👍
 
It could be discussed as a special event certainly, would anyone be interested in maybe 3 rounds?

Evo
 
It could be discussed as a special event certainly, would anyone be interested in maybe 3 rounds?

Evo

it would be great, but i'm not sure if everyone here has time to race on a specific date...
 
The rounds of any event would be weekly, maybe a different day each week and could be arranged around your guys. The ORDL members are pretty flexible and I am sure we could sort something out.

Evo
 
The rounds of any event would be weekly, maybe a different day each week and could be arranged around your guys. The ORDL members are pretty flexible and I am sure we could sort something out.

Evo

Count me in.
 
Back