The problem of livery searching in GT Sport

• Thread starter Conquerer
  • 66 comments
Oh dear, vicious conspiracy by Kaz? Didn't think about it... :lol:
Seriously, I'm constantly google-translating his tweets, he seems in big trouble with something but I have no idea if it's related to his GTS search engine.

I do hope he can sort it out. It's amazing how PD themselves cannot make a functional search engine that we have to rely on members of the community like this.

I do hope he can sort it out. It's amazing how PD themselves cannot make a functional search engine that we have to rely on members of the community like this.

I couldn't agree more. I'm sad to see @M_Anony is ignored by GTS gamers - only 2 comments and 16 retweets (I don't have a twitter account).
Show him a bit of support guys, don't take things for granted!

Silly question, but after i find a livery via the search engine website that is mentioned here, how can i find it in GT sport without scrolling through time periods?

Silly question, but after i find a livery via the search engine website that is mentioned here, how can i find it in GT sport without scrolling through time periods?
When you click on that livery you're taken to its page on the GT website. Sign in with your PSN and you can add it to your collection.

Latest Posts

Back