The Project CARS countdown (Europe/R.O.W) thread

• Thread starter thegt500
  • 57 comments
United Kingdom
North Wales, UK
thegt500
On the back of the other countdown thread https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/project-cars-countdown.323634/#post-10447996 this one is for those of us who will be getting Project CARS on the 20th of March.
The idea is to post pics of cars with the relevant race number corresponding to the amount of days we have to run till release day.
I'll start off with :
2697_l.jpg

38 days can't come soon enough, DRIVECLUB is wearing thin now. I need to get back on real life tracks in race cars that i can tune. I have been rattling to long for this game i need my PCars FIX!

I don't even play Driveclub anymore, in fact I hardly turn on my PS4 anymore. I only ever play GT6 and watch netflix lol. PCars (and The Order 1886) can't come soon enough, my PS4 will actually see some action then!

smokereal2.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but with the game releasing on Steam on the 17th, doesn't that mean that it is available to us in Europe/ROW if we go for the digital download version? We don't necessarily have to wait till the 20th unless we want a disc copy?

That's true Banjo, but I, like many others, will be getting the disc version I suppose. I do like to actually hold a physical disc and have the notes, booklets etc (especially as I've pre ordered the limited edition version).

That's true Banjo, but I, like many others, will be getting the disc version I suppose. I do like to actually hold a physical disc and have the notes, booklets etc (especially as I've pre ordered the limited edition version).

Understood. It's apparently immaterial anyway, because I've just read on the WMD forum that the release date of March 17th quoted on Steam is only for the US. The release date on Steam for the rest of the world will be the 20th, same as the boxed version. A bit annoyed at that to be honest, as it wouldn't have been difficult for Steam to make this a lot clearer than it is.

So close to the release date and PCars still not showed up in the PS Store... hope it's not delayed.:scared:

Back