The quickest CLEAN ONLINE 5 lap race you'll ever see + speed comparison vid.

  • Thread starter Thread starter LFA
  • 26 comments
  • 3,709 views

LFA

[GTL]
Premium
Messages
196
Messages
DanZo337
Enjoy.



An idea of how fast the X2010 actually is compared to one of the slowest cars in the game.

 
Last edited:
Cool vid, wrong forum. 👍
 
That was definitely something to see. One question, tho: Why were the fellow in the original flavor X2010's front tires smoking thru every turn when the gentleman in the Carbon's weren't?
 
That was definitely something to see. One question, tho: Why were the fellow in the original flavor X2010's front tires smoking thru every turn when the gentleman in the Carbon's weren't?

Probably ABS? Or the lack of it?
 
That needs that music of the Beny Hill show, so unrealistic
 
Wow. I have never seen the X2010 look so hypered up on cafine before. Looked rediculous on that track. lol If this car actually exsisted and was driven like that around a track like that, either the driver would die from G forces or the car would blow up its tyres, resulting in the car slamming into a wall, thus killing the driver anyway. lol
 
The Carbon is using DS3 and the Vettel a steering wheel.
 
Holy-sheet.jpg
 
Am I the only one who hates racing the X2010 with a passion?
 
Amazing driving!! I would be way to cautious to drive that fast around corners.
 
Am I the only one who hates racing the X2010 with a passion?

No, you are not!

Mind you, at least it tends to show us who are going to grow up to be crack and meth addicts.. :crazy:
 
I also despise racing the X2010, but I don't mind using it on freeruns:D
 
ahahah looks like race is 7897978798x play speed lool
 
No, you are not!

Mind you, at least it tends to show us who are going to grow up to be crack and meth addicts.. :crazy:

lol

I also despise racing the X2010, but I don't mind using it on freeruns:D

I don't mind either, just to experience how ridiculously crazy that thing is. I just hate racing it because it makes it too easy if you're not racing other X2010s and it's no longer fun. And then X2010 v. X2010 races never end well... except this one.
 
Am I the only one who hates racing the X2010 with a passion?

I was once in that boat... But am now addicted to the physics of the X2010.

It's one of the only unrealistic realistic cars in the game, if you catch my drift.

Worth the drive, every second of it is a rush.
 
Looks boring, in my opinion. Going around a track in a really fast car such as the X2010 isn't really fun, again ,in my opinion.
 
Impressive video, but yet another example of how stupid the smoke is in this game.
 
That was definitely something to see. One question, tho: Why were the fellow in the original flavor X2010's front tires smoking thru every turn when the gentleman in the Carbon's weren't?

In any replay, the kingpin of the replay's (you in your replay theater) car get's more accurate and dominating details on the car's actions during the race e.g. car sounds, smoke, tire patches, body roll etc.

So in retrospect, my fellow driver in the video, on his replay would see more smoke from his tires as opposed to mine showing more smoke on my end of the replay.
 
New X2010 video uploaded.
 
Turn off the fiats windschield wipers !!! it takes away too much power :p
It might win then ... Or maybe not.

Nice vid the 2 x1's with the rear wing vision.

And about the X1 hate/love
I love it! Online with other X1's , But after a half hour X1 Flying i get tyred :) so i go back to normal car racin.
Then few days later X1 time again :p
 
Last edited:
Second video was hilarious, keep it up!
 
Back