Ford Fiesta RS WRC rally car '10

01-ford-fiesta-wrc-live-630.jpg

Autoblog

-MINI (BMW)-
MINI Countryman WRC rally car '10

leadwrcminiparis2010.jpg

Autoblog

:sly:

How could i forget! The winner of the 1971 Trans AM series, The 1971 Trans-AM AMC AMX Javelin!!!!

0411_05z+1969_AMC_Javelin+Rear_Driver_Side.jpg

1971-AMC-Javelin-Penske-Transam-11.jpg

Bugatti Veyron 1001 ... lol how do you miss that?

There's several reasons.

First, the "Bugatti Veyron 1001" doesn't exist. The Bugatti Veyron does and it has 1001hp, but there's no model called "Bugatti Veyron 1001".
Secondly, it's a road car, not a race car. So it doesn't belong in a Race Car Wishlist.
Thirdly, even if it did, you haven't actually followed the rules of this thread set out in post one. Naming a car and saying "lol" is a waste of your time as well as everyone else's.
Lastly, and possibly most crucial, the Veyron is already in the game and the entire universe knows it. So what would it be doing on a wishlist?

I've been wondering, why GT has stayed away from the Trans/Am Series racecars? They already had many of the stock versions, so why not thier counterparts that are able to turn? Also the lack of all 80's American sports cars (89 Mustang 5.0, 78 Camaro's, maybe even a Dodge Daytona) period but that's a different topic.

I want:
1971 Javelin (which is shown in Anton's piture)
1970 Boss 302 Mustang
1971 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
Plymouth Barracuda
Mercury Cougar
Pontiac Firebird
Dodge Challenger T/A
All were racecars that have been overlooked and there are much more but I kinda understand limited amount of space.

Last edited:
"Sigh" Apparently the rules don't apply to people anymore, People keep missing the title that clearly says "Race Car Wishlist" and post Road cars, and then don't even post in said format.

I'm not adding your request unless you follow the rules people. No Road cars and no cars that don't exist and for goodness sake, follow the rules.

BTW T.V.B., Joker-GTBR and sw_sephiroth, your requests have been added and by the looks of things yours might be the only ones added.

Last edited:
Me? I clearly am talking about Trans/Am Series Racecars. I f not ment towards me then my apologies.

Me? I clearly am talking about Trans/Am Series Racecars. I f not ment towards me then my apologies.

No attacks towards you personally, I'm talking everyone else. Somehow, they come in here repeatidily posting crap like "bugatti veyron!!111" and don't read the title. And then they keep ignoring the posting format I have repeatidly remind people of on the first page.

UPDATE:

RACECAR
-HONDA PERFORMANCE DEVELOPMENT-
HPD ARX-01C '10

The ARX-01C has now been moved from Acura to Honda Performance development since it no longer carries the Acura branding from 2010 onwards

I would be included in the wrong format category, I don'y know alot of the exact year models I would choose in cars I've chosen and did not scan the list. I was more looking for some answers.

-SEAT-
Cordoba Rally Car '98
Ibiza Rally Car '98

-WILLIAMS F1-
Williams-Renault FW19 '97

Correction: The CAIO Opala Brazilian Stock Car '89 is a Chevrolet, not a Mitsubishi

It'll be interesting to see how the Clubman does against Ford and Citroen next year.

The very same. There was also a yellow and green version which was in GT2.

There was? I believe that was the other Storm, not the GTL. Remember that they were in two different classes.

I read through all 31 pages, and there was no request for these:

Mitsubishi
FTO LM Edition (GT1/2 version)

Honda
Del Sol LM Edition

Polyphony Digital
Formula Gran Turismo '04

TVR
Cerbera LM Edition (GT1/2)

Subaru
Impreza Rally Car (GT1)
Impreza LM Race Car/Super Touring Car '01

And I didn't see any request for the Skyline R30 Silhouette Formula from GT2, which I'm requesting.

GPR Motorsport
Toyota Avensis '10 NGTC Protoype (BTCC)

vqqrrl.jpg

Citroen Racing
Citroen DS3 WRC '11

15qvu3a.jpg

GPR Motorsport

vqqrrl.jpg

Citroen Racing
Citroen DS3 WRC '11

15qvu3a.jpg

Thanks for following the format on the front page 👍 Requests have been accepted.

-> ...
GPR Motorsport
vqqrrl.jpg
^ Wow, thanks for the update from my previous post!

-> New entry within the BTCC line up:

-TOYOTA EUROPE-
Toyota Avensis NGTC (Next Generation Touring Car) touring car '11

61632toyota_three_four_veiw11.jpg

Carscoop

:sly:

Thanks for following the format on the front page 👍 Requests have been accepted.
^ Looks like the GPR Avensis is true after all! :D

FLASHBACK -> ...
Now to be clear, is that an actual car yet, or is it still a concept drawing? I won't accept it until its in physical form.

Is a concept basically..

"These artist’s impressions, rendered from the actual vehicle currently being built, show what a great looking car the new regulations will produce," said series director Alan Gow.

but we've only a month or so until it's unvieled.. if I managed to get to Brands Hatch for the last race of the BTCC calender, I'll post some pics ;)

RACECAR-> So far, it is still a conceptual drawing, but it won't be til a few weeks until the real car comes into fruitition. I will post the real car as soon as it becomes available. ;)

:sly:👍

-> ...

^ Wow, thanks for the update from my previous post!

^ Looks like the GPR Avensis is true after all! :D

FLASHBACK -> ...

:sly:👍

Haha, I remember that post. Well its accepted so there you go :)

This amazing piece of F1 dominance only requires a photo.
0squintyface.png

Then you clearly have missed the first post because "Please Please Please!" does not fly here. Read:

RACECAR
Do not make vague requests like "I wanna see all the cars from this series". Be specific as there's a good chance they are already their

Please post requests in this format:

-MAKE-
Make Model Year

Example:

-MCRAE-
Mcrae R4 '06

No exceptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back