The Race my Bob Thread - Remote Races -You decide- Be a Widget winner

• Thread starter Monatsende
  • 320 comments

Do you want a SPECIAL REMOTE EVENT?

• Yes, "The Worst Bob Race" (Only Level 0 Bobs allowed)

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Yes, "The Best Bob Race" (Only Level 35+ allowed)

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Yes, "The Ring Race" (Your Bob in a Nürburgring race event)

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • No, don`t need special events - just race my Bobs!

Votes: 16 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMPORTANT:
Don`t race Monatsanfang`s Bobs. It happened more than one time that all my Bobs were busy and I couldn`t host races.

If you want to do me a favour by racing my Bobs you can take all Bobs from AAA-Ticket (prio 1) and Monatsende (prio 2)

Well, luckily, I wasn't friends with your Monatsanfang account, but does that mean you'd rather have me race AAA-Ticket's Bobs as opposed to Monatsende's, which I have been racing?

And how on earth did you ever manage to get a driver called Feierabend?

Well, luckily, I wasn't friends with your Monatsanfang account, but does that mean you'd rather have me race AAA-Ticket's Bobs as opposed to Monatsende's, which I have been racing?

And how on earth did you ever manage to get a driver called Feierabend?

First of all: thanks for racing my Bobs regardless of whether Monatsende or AAA-Ticket.

Not everybody is friends with more than one of my account (I hate FL limitation of 100!!!). If you have the choice between Monatsende and AAA-Ticket I would prefer AAA-Ticket because I have to buy cars rather with this account.
But racing Monatsende`s Bobs is also cool watching their credits accounts increasing day by day to buy expensive cars without a twitch of an eye...

My Bob Mr.Feierabend: :lol: Yeah, that is a cool name if you know German. Well, it popped up and I took it. End of story.

Last edited:
The Bobs race whenever I start my widget. Mostly over night. But due to interwebs connection problems it can stop without getting aware of it (because I sleep).
The last two nights the races went on and on...

EDIT:
As the service is for free I decide when I stop doing the races. But I think people know me not to be closefisted. So am I with this service.
And I will announce it clearly before it will happen.

Last edited:
Hey.
As you are racing my BOBs I have decided to send you a ticket. Would you like a NASCAR ticket, modern muscle, classic muscle or level 24?

Hey.
As you are racing my BOBs I have decided to send you a ticket. Would you like a NASCAR ticket, modern muscle, classic muscle or level 24?
:)👍 I appreciate!!!

I`d pick the Nascar then and strike it off my list. Thanks a bunch, mate.

Monatsende
:)👍 I appreciate!!!

I`d pick the Nascar then and strike it off my list. Thanks a bunch, mate.

Ok. :)
Ill send some time this week/weekend.

Lol no i ment can you start tonight? lol, i just have 1 Bob i want to rank up but im wondering would it be worth more of my time to include other Bobs?

Lol no i ment can you start tonight? lol, i just have 1 Bob i want to rank up but im wondering would it be worth more of my time to include other Bobs?

:lol: Okay. Throw in your little cute Bobby-Bob and I will put him on "Always" to improve your little boy. :sly:

I have a 1992 ticket and how long and much do you race bobs?

Please take your time and read the OP. If you want to support me there is a wanted list. The service is for free. You decide when or what (you want to give something). So do I. :)👍

Fr sent , thank you kind sir I'll send some tickets over the next week ;)
Edit: fr came from my ticket account ... triggsie2

Fr sent , thank you kind sir I'll send some tickets over the next week ;)
Edit: fr came from my ticket account ... triggsie2

Will add you asap. Appreciate your kind offer. :)👍

May I kindly ask if you can have a look at my "wanted" list and give me info about the tickets you have in your inventory?

Monatsende
Will add you asap. Appreciate your kind offer. :)👍

May I kindly ask if you can have a look at my "wanted" list and give me info about the tickets you have in your inventory?

1st thing I checked before I fr'd you ;)
I have every ticket in GT5 , so I can send from your list in order or if you prefer to request just pm me :)

1st thing I checked before I fr'd you ;)
I have every ticket in GT5 , so I can send from your list in order or if you prefer to request just pm me :)

Well, that sounds really good. If you check from my list before sending I`m happy with every choice you make. Thank you, sir! 👍

Ok thanks for racing my Bob, ive sent an FR, i was just wondering if you race my driver and his level goes up, does my level go up or do i need to do b-spec races?

Ok thanks for racing my Bob, ive sent an FR, i was just wondering if you race my driver and his level goes up, does my level go up or do i need to do b-spec races?

Racing your Bobs makes you level up! Individual level of Bobs and your B-Spec level. But you have to skim off credits/XP points from time to time to make your Bobs better and level up.

FR accepted

Racing your Bobs makes you level up! Individual level of Bobs and your B-Spec level. But you have to skim off credits/XP points from time to time to make your Bobs better and level up.

FR accepted
Ok great, im slightly confused about the last bit though about skimming points to improve? Could you elaborate?

cphbullet
Ok great, im slightly confused about the last bit though about skimming points to improve? Could you elaborate?

You have to select your bob, then select receive credits. Then he and your b spec level rise.

You have raced mine enough now. You can put others before me. I will send the '67 in the next few days.

Here you go, 1969 ticket sent, my bobs are leveling up quickly. Keep racing them, chose something from my sig Monatsende

You have to select your bob, then select receive credits. Then he and your b spec level rise.

You have raced mine enough now. You can put others before me. I will send the '67 in the next few days.

Okay, will give them a rest. :D

Here you go, 1969 ticket sent, my bobs are leveling up quickly. Keep racing them, chose something from my sig Monatsende

Ticket received, thanks a lot. 👍
Pick the 2007 then. I appreciate your support!

ONE QUESTION:
Does anybody know what it means if there are question marks behind the names of my friends in the widget. I guess they can`t be raced but why?
I tried to put them on "Always use" and with no (0) drivers left. But the ? does not disappear....

Last edited:
Back