The Rally Trophy: Little Christmas Cup- Miku is the champion.Finished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Harsk100
  • 110 comments
  • 11,697 views

What is the best day for you to attend the races?

  • Monday, 18:00 UK

  • Tuesday, 20:00 UK

  • Wednesday, 19:00 UK

  • Thursday, 19:00 UK

  • Friday, 20:00 UK

  • Saturday, 21:00 UK

  • Sunday, 19:00 UK


Results are only viewable after voting.
Ok, I just need the track conditions and I'll be able to post the times over the weekend!👍
The Chamonix East will be set in Austria. The track time will be set to 12:00 and there may be set some clouds;
The Toscana Reverse will be set in Finland. The track will be dry and the track time will be set to 20:00;
The Autumn Ring will be set in Romenia. The track time will be set to 14:00 and it will be dry.

So, these tracks will most likely being dry, no chance of raining.
 
Good racing yesterday:D
Yes, it was good racing in my opinion. Sorry for the last round yesterday, I actually had to dinner, so that's why I couldn't start the race earlier....

But anyways, if you wish, you can do the Autumn Ring Round today, as it will be hosted in Racers Reunited Club also by Zolon32.

Once all the lap times are figured out, then I'll publish the final classification. 👍
 
I'm in. 👍

I believe the TT's are next? :)

I'll take #124 with I don't know what car yet, I'm stuck between Ford and Subaru.

Oh and btw, you can use a community club event as it saves your total time. 👍
 
I'm in. 👍

I believe the TT's are next? :)

I'll take #124 with I don't know what car yet, I'm stuck between Ford and Subaru.

Oh and btw, you can use a community club event as it saves your total time. 👍
That's great to hear. Yes, that's exactly I'm doing.

Send me a friend request to "HarskGaming96" on PSN, so I will send you a club invite. 👍
 
I can't wait to see who comes out on top on Monday! :)

Btw, sorry @Harsk100, I disconnected just then. 👍
 
So can I just make a lobby with the regs, get the lap times and send them to you through pm?
 
I'll be racing in Zero Cup on Monday, so will might have too do that as well:)
 
So can I just make a lobby with the regs, get the lap times and send them to you through pm?
You won't need to. At what time are you able to join my lobby, so I can let you run in there?

I'll be racing in Zero Cup on Monday, so will might have too do that as well:)
John, if you wish, you can do the Autumn Ring Rally today or Sunday before the 1967 Three Ten Cup's lobby is open. 👍
 
Hi @Harsk100, sorry I got caught up with housework etc. last night. I believe I still need to do Autumn Ring? When can I do that?
 
Hi @Harsk100, sorry I got caught up with housework etc. last night. I believe I still need to do Autumn Ring? When can I do that?
It's alright mate. If you wish, you can do it today. I might open a lobby at around 16:30 or 17:00 from my time.
 
It's alright mate. If you wish, you can do it today. I might open a lobby at around 16:30 or 17:00 from my time.
Your time is the same as mine I think? GMT?
 
Doing sign-up. I've participated in some rounds but here you go.

CrazyJohn (GTP)
CrazyJohnIsHere (PSN)
Number: 25
Age: 22
Real name: John Z---------
Team Name: V.E.R.T. WRT
Car: Suzuki SX4 WRC 2008
 
Doing sign-up. I've participated in some rounds but here you go.

CrazyJohn (GTP)
CrazyJohnIsHere (PSN)
Number: 25
Age: 22
Real name: John Z---------
Team Name: V.E.R.T. WRT
Car: Suzuki SX4 WRC 2008
John, the #25 is taken by Marco Lara. How about the #250?
 
I can do Autumn Ring tonight Harsk:D
 
I can do Autumn Ring tonight Harsk:D
That's great to hear. Well, is it okay if I open a lobby at 16:30-17:00 UK time? If some more people like IfAndOr and Tarnheld wish to participate in there, then, they're welcome in there.
 
..........
NUMBER 2525???????
 
Thought it'd be taken as well.
 
When are we racing today? I'm all afternoon free, then I'm all day free tomorrow.
 
Back