The Realistic Photo Thread (READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ECGadget
  • 8,940 comments
  • 993,063 views
Daytona Road Course.jpg
Daytona Road Course_1.jpg
Trial Mountain Circuit.jpg
Trial Mountain Circuit_3.jpg
 
1 9 7 1

HistoricAlpineEdit1FINALresized.jpg

Now that we have numbers for the cars its perfect for historic racers, like my Alpine A110 here which is accurate to the one that won the Monte Carlo rally in 1971, minus a couple of advertising stickers of course :p​
 
ac1

What is it about your shots that make them look so real? :drool:

PD should hire you for their marketing department.
 
What is it about your shots that make them look so real? :drool:

PD should hire you for their marketing department.
Wow thanks, Let's say the last thing I like is the noon sun ^^


I want to learn how to use Photoshop, I envy those drops dais... :indiff::indiff::D
 
Back