The Realistic Photo Thread (READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

• Thread starter ECGadget
  • 8,940 comments

14808395436_e51a5fbf8a_z.jpg

'Red, those Audis...I eat my face staring at them! Each one is a monument to what we do.:drool:👍

-Carfanatic, those sharp, high contrast shots make me dance. I am an action junkie, and you hooked me up!:drool:

-The view at Spa is lovely. The appearance of Mr. Senna makes the ride super special. Job done 'Cham. Job Done!!!:cool::drool:

-RaY29rus...It gets no rougher. Top shelf every time!!!:drool:👍

I'm coughing, and typing! Jiovane, tire warming perfection!!! I believe!!!:drool:

-The funkiest Panos...EVER!!! Herve, I just am in awe of your visions.:eek: What plate is that???:bowdown:

Sometimes, even I shut up, and...learn. JKcreativeworks, smooth, flowing, lifelike shots. High Five Bro!:bowdown:

-Dem Ferraris!!! Jegato, the RX-7 peeking through the trees is awesome.👍👍 Just a well rounded set overall!!!:cheers:

-Northern soul, hang in there!!! I'm loving the dirty Buick!👍👍👍 Any questions, we will try to help. Don't be shy.:)

DeeJay-Wes...Welcome! If you need any help with your photos, just hit me up on PM!!! Be careful, very addictive.:sly:👍👍

'Red, those Audis...I eat my face staring at them! Each one is a monument to what we do.:drool:👍

-Carfanatic, those sharp, high contrast shots make me dance. I am an action junkie, and you hooked me up!:drool:

-The view at Spa is lovely. The appearance of Mr. Senna makes the ride super special. Job done 'Cham. Job Done!!!:cool::drool:

-RaY29rus...It gets no rougher. Top shelf every time!!!:drool:👍

I'm coughing, and typing! Jiovane, tire warming perfection!!! I believe!!!:drool:

-The funkiest Panos...EVER!!! Herve, I just am in awe of your visions.:eek: What plate is that???:bowdown:

Sometimes, even I shut up, and...learn. JKcreativeworks, smooth, flowing, lifelike shots. High Five Bro!:bowdown:

-Dem Ferraris!!! Jegato, the RX-7 peeking through the trees is awesome.👍👍 Just a well rounded set overall!!!:cheers:

-Northern soul, hang in there!!! I'm loving the dirty Buick!👍👍👍 Any questions, we will try to help. Don't be shy.:)

DeeJay-Wes...Welcome! If you need any help with your photos, just hit me up on PM!!! Be careful, very addictive.:sly:👍👍
That Alpine!!!!!!

Back