The Realistic Photo Thread (READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ECGadget
  • 8,940 comments
  • 992,796 views
The only issue that I have with these photos, is that the spoiler on the car is too tall. When NASCAR races at Daytona, the rear spoiler is significantly smaller. Other than that...👍
 
I decided to make an ad out of old photo. This ad is old in the first place, so it was not made in paint.net and I don't know how well it would pass as a real one. But I thought the touch of realism would fit in this thread nicely.

Lotus ad.jpg
 

Jason likes his ride, so be careful what you say. They were warned...They are doomed... And on Friday the 13th, nothing will save them. Here is some mood music, play it in the background.

Some of you might recognize this old edit from the GT5 forums. So forgive me for the inclusion, but I think it was appropriate to include it here since today is FRIDAY THE 13th.
 
Last edited:
@Kodje I have not said this before but You are a true ARTIST!! Seriously your editing style is so unique,i really enjoy every shot you post!!:bowdown::bowdown:Keep up the AMAZING work...👍

Thx a lot ! :cheers:
 
This thread clearly shows that everyone is capable, you just gotta work hard and believe! :) Amazing show, guys, everyone's contributing with something beautiful on here, everyone! :bowdown:


​
 
Back