The Realistic Photo Thread (READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

• Thread starter ECGadget
  • 8,940 comments
"Rice rice baby" (I'm not a ricer)
XMfrnVAC3Vs4sEDPCK_0_1.jpg

I have posted some drifting photos in 1 (one) other thread, with a few of the photos from these series.
Yes, but I don't think you've read the first post of this thread with a recommended photo post limit. Having that many pics loaded at once in different posts causes a longer loading time and potentially can freeze up someone's browser. Not only that, but I was interested in your work, but when I saw I had to scroll down a long ways, I just skipped the rest of the other pics out of impatience. Spread your work out gradually and in one post is what I'm getting at.

Yes, but I don't think you've read the first post of this thread with a recommended photo post limit. Having that many pics loaded at once in different posts causes a longer loading time and potentially can freeze up someone's browser. Not only that, but I was interested in your work, but when I saw I had to scroll down a long ways, I just skipped the rest of the other pics out of impatience. Spread your work out gradually and in one post is what I'm getting at.

I did read it, and it says "Keep the images per post below 10", So I though it was ok to make multiple posts.
Sorry, I hope you like them anyway, I spent many many hours styling, painting, finding locations, render in 4k and adjusting in PhotoShop.

I did read it, and it says "Keep the images per post below 10", So I though it was ok to make multiple posts.
Sorry, I hope you like them anyway, I spent many many hours styling, painting, finding locations, render in 4k and adjusting in PhotoShop.
No no no no noooo

I do like your work. But give some time to share them all rather than load all of them at once.

Back