The Realistic Photo Thread (READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ECGadget
  • 8,940 comments
  • 992,811 views
%E6%9F%B3%E6%A8%B9%E6%B3%89%E5%9C%8B%E9%9A%9B%E8%B3%BD%E9%81%93%20%E5%A4%A7%E6%9F%B3%E6%A8%B9.jpg


%E6%9C%88%E7%90%83%E4%BB%BB%E5%8B%99%20%E2%85%A1_2.jpg


%E6%9F%B3%E6%A8%B9%E6%B3%89%E5%9C%8B%E9%9A%9B%E8%B3%BD%E9%81%93%20%E5%A4%A7%E6%9F%B3%E6%A8%B9_2.jpg


%E6%9F%B3%E6%A8%B9%E6%B3%89%E5%9C%8B%E9%9A%9B%E8%B3%BD%E9%81%93%20%E5%A4%A7%E6%9F%B3%E6%A8%B9_3.jpg


ps1.jpg


%E6%9C%88%E7%90%83%E4%BB%BB%E5%8B%99%20%E2%85%A1_1.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Superb!!!

Thanks! I've been taking photos since GT4 but I'm only now taking it seriously :). There is so much inspiration here.

Time for one more before sleep:

​

I've tweaked the brightness, contrast and saturation in my previous ones but have added the fade and a touch of noise to this one. Keeping it real with Paint.NET!
 
Fantastic start to the GT6 photoclub, we can only expect things to get better :D
Compared everyone's, mine is so......EH :nervous:

Seeing everyone's pictures make me so inspired and amazed but at the same time you guys make me wanna cry because of how far off my skill level is compared to everyone :( Will I ever reach everyone's current abilities with no prior education in editing photos in any way :confused:
 
Last edited:
Thats really weird my veyron in GT5 was the same/similar color to that! i got it from one of the miatas... Very nice shots dude!
 
Back