The Realistic Photo Thread (READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ECGadget
  • 8,940 comments
  • 980,631 views
12869138495_94c1ec40a5_o.jpg
12883716934_e7403ae5c7_o.jpg
12883721234_99d707656c_o.jpg
12869221773_04528460f1_o.jpg
 
Fantastic post there!👍

If it's not a lot to ask for, may I know what paint chips are applied to these cars? :)

Thanks mate! :cheers:

The paints are: Aston Martin V12 Vantage S is Competizione Red (Alfa), Jaguar XK R-S is Giallo Positano (Fiat), F430 is Tangerine Scream, C63 is Meteorite Silver (Aston Martin) and the SLS is Brilliant Yellow.
 

I love what you did with that Aston!!! :eek: I really wish PD would let you select the real world options like that for the new cars, because those carbon fiber bits and lip stich are exactly what I'd want to do. Beautiful car, would love to see more of it!
 

Kill Confirmed!:drool::drool::drool: Stunning photography Stopforpetrol, keep up the great shots!

As long as it looks as if really happened, any photo is welcome.:)
 
Back