The Realistic Photo Thread (READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

• Thread starter ECGadget
  • 8,940 comments
United Kingdom
England
ECGadget
Eh???
The Realistic Photo Thread
Think you've got the skills to take realistic photos?
Want the community to be amazed at what you can do?
This is the thread for you!

Rules
- Keep the images per post below 10
- Photograph subjects can be anything of choice (Scenery, Car, Sky, Jenkins the cat)
- Photographs must look as realistic as possible, no heavy art or cartoon like photos; there are other threads for that
- Please keep comments constructive and polite
- It is suggested, but not necessary, to mention whether or not the photos are stock GT6 photos or edited
- Please Thumbnail the images if possible, linking to external sites such as Flickr
- Enjoy!

This thread is now open! Let's see what the top guns have got!
@NBDESIGNZ @MoMo PeeZero @jBhIpS @SMfan @GTracer98 and all those other fantastic photographers out there!

Last edited:
Placeholders for galleries are one thing; one member wanting to have all of the general threads is a bit different.

Locked for the time being; they'll open back up 24h before the Japanese release. Let's try to wait for new threads until more folks can contribute :cheers:

jhH3X9LOV8JbO.jpg

http://bit.ly/1hCI48V

Awww, man! You beat me to it. I'm kind of sad now...

Haha, hopefully this will turn out as massive and great as my GT5 thread did... Not that its success had anything to do with me. These are gonna look sick!

May I make a suggestion pertaining to the OP? In the rules, maybe mention the need to indicate whether a photo has been edited or not, just like how mazda787 did above. It's just interesting to know if the photo is raw from GT6, and not touched up.

Awww, man! You beat me to it. I'm kind of sad now...

Haha, hopefully this will turn out as massive and great as my GT5 thread did... Not that its success had anything to do with me. These are gonna look sick!

May I make a suggestion pertaining to the OP? In the rules, maybe mention the need to indicate whether a photo has been edited or not, just like how mazda787 did above. It's just interesting to know if the photo is raw from GT6, and not touched up.

You got it my friend! I'll do that now!

fantastic photos coming out here already!

Ugh, this thread is making me dreading overseas and having to wait a few days to receive the game from Amazon! Keep up the good work though!

Thanks GTredsucker!!!👍👍👍

I wanted to check in with ECGadget, since this will be my new home for a while.

Now, back to these license tests...:grumpy:

Beautiful work Guys!!!

Back