The Realistic Photo Thread (READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

• Thread starter ECGadget
  • 8,940 comments
SMfan, That is the most gangster...intro EVER!!!:drool:👍 Beautiful shot!

Mazda...Real.:bowdown: That is all. Carry on.

Andrea, it's as if you really use a real camera.:drool: I'm a big fan. Shame I can't fave them.

Korn checks in with a Blast from the Past!!!:drool:👍

All have been Over Edited

Last edited:
My first car :)
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_1.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit.jpg
Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_3.jpg

Jeremy, I Thank You So Much!!!

I just wanted to throw something out there. Trying to chase dat realism. (Didn't catch it yet). I don't have many cars. And I'm stuck on my final B-I licence test. Wanna get those out the way. I have years to post. No rush right now.

The thread is mine, 'till You & Nicolas show up with the Super Hotness.:gtpflag:

Too late! Jeremy, you crushed that set.:bowdown: Geez!!!! The pano is a Beast of a shot.👍 No Sleep Till Brooklyn Baby!!!

Just wait till the whole team gets here...:nervous:

NB, The fact you even look at my stuff, makes me invincible!!! Thank You for the encouragement!;)👍

Nano Saibou...**** Yeah! You murdered them shots, and yes, they are Real!:drool:

ildd, I'm a sucker for interiors, dam fine hunting!!! Make more!!!:cheers:

Andrea, I would love to see you interviewed by Lee. I wanna know how you do it. You got that 'Eye'.👍👍👍

Now, there is some stuff one cannot fake. Chocobos, The 'Stang is alive by your hands. Thank You for sharing it.:drool:

rev91...You beat that Benz to death:bowdown:...I love it. The tones are electrifying! It's all about dat angle. You just picked up a new friend with that.

Actually, everyone is holding up very nicely under the rush to post. EVERYONE!!! YAY!!!:gtplanet:

Just make sure it's as 'Realistic' as possible, so every page is a monument to this thing we do.

It's the only way to live forever...

Finally, Guys, if you see a shot that moves you, tell the artist. No shame in appreciating someone.:)

-MoMo a.k.a Gary

Since my first attempt at uploading photos went bad, here I go again!
All photos colour balanced, no other edits.

Silverstone:

My tribute to Paul Walker:

A bit of fun on the Jn Karts:

I couldn't resist... after the Fit RS I had to buy my beloved Focus!

And then, me being me decided to buy a Lamborghini Diablo with some of my Anniversary Edition credits... not sure which was worse, El Diablo or the Green Hell!

I couldn't resist... after the Fit RS I had to buy my beloved Focus!

You're almost cocking up a wheel there, awsome stuff man! Also great photos!

I'm waiting for the all of the photomode gang to come around and impress me as always. I will share some photos myself when I get my copy (by Christmas :S)

Back