The Realistic Photo Thread (READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

• Thread starter ECGadget
  • 8,940 comments
Simil MoMo :cheers: :lol::lol::lol:

k3GbkroPsppoOoaobfD8lchzfiza3cJSxoz--gYS9ec=w702-h395-no

And bonus pic: :dunce:

zJtrg2Y05yk6LGZ6V1rMW115qDpq0Im9Gy6JK4EdMMM=w702-h395-no

Last edited:

11080x3020

6000x2475

6000x2475

-Loading...Almost similar, but yours are waaaay better!!!:drool:👍

-Alex, very nice! I look forward to seeing more.:eek:👍

-The pumped-up contrast makes the shot video-like. Epic toning CarFanatic!!!:cool::drool:

-I have enjoyed your photos for a long time, Shmogt, each shot is classy, clean, clear, and highly realistic. Keep making me jealous Bro!!!:D:drool:

-JKCreative, Heh, heh...You have my full attention. Your shot has the vintage toning that fits the car flawlessly. Once again, you delivered the Funk!:dopey: A magnificent, nicely angled, believable capture.:drool::cheers:

-DA-DAYUM!!! Nic, you rolled the dice BIG TIME!!! All shots are so great!!!:bowdown: number 3 is the funkiest of the 'Stangs IMO, but shot 5 has the power line crossing the frame! (A nice touch)👍👍👍

7 & 8 put goosebumps on my goosebumps!!! That black Aston is the Truth!!!:drool:

Well done NB, and Bless You for sharing!!:gtpflag:

I tried... but i couldn't for the life of me remove the shadows without completely ruining the picture... oh well. i tried to make this look like just after a storm or something. and also, no reflections, because that was even harder!
:indiff: i hope you appreciate my trying (and mostly failing!)
ok.jpg

Last edited:
could anyone please refer me to an unfocussed water droplet type filter that i could use in photoshop? its hard to explain, but kind of like this...

Edit: picture wont upload!

Last edited:
Back