The Realistic Photo Thread: Standard Cars Edition

• Thread starter RetroJohan
  • 863 comments
XPfFrfQ.jpg

THoughts?

I really like both shots - hard to say which is better. The vingette added a 70s style mystique which I liked. (Almost like viewed through binoculars in a spy movie) The revamp is crisp and clean. Both have superb toning and saturation of colour. The benefit of having a great shot to begin with!👍

I really like both shots - hard to say which is better. The vingette added a 70s style mystique which I liked. (Almost like viewed through binoculars in a spy movie) The revamp is crisp and clean. Both have superb toning and saturation of colour. The benefit of having a great shot to begin with!👍

Thank you Eric! I felt much the same about the original shot, but just thought personally it wasn't really vibrant. Imagined it would look better , I decided to go with it. Thanks again, really appreciate it :)

This is a preview, this afternoon I'll post a few more, I hope you like It. They're barely edited, only bright and contrast adjust because in my pc they look so dark, but in my tv they look as here after the adjusts, it's so strange hahaha.
8727388071_f5fdeaa879_k.jpg

8727385873_c85d818a58_k.jpg

8635951474_2f939ee3b9_h.jpg

Back