The Realistic Photo Thread

• Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
Dolp
I still plug my G25 on my PC and make some runs with rFactor and a pug (either the 205 or the 405)...

And I still enjoy THIS
yeah! awesome video! though i like the original more.

Might as well post a few recent photos of mine:

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_4.jpg

AutodromoNazionaleMonza_6.jpg

SpecialStageRoute5.jpg

SpecialStageRoute5_1.jpg

i meant the original soundtrack. the vid is the same:)

You're right. Changed the link to the original soundtrack (didn't take the time to check for the first link: horrible soundtrack without engine sound, a crime)

[Nor]MclarenF1;5285864
I would say it's easily the most iconic automotive short film ever! I love it when he puts one hand up to block out the sun while going flat out only inches from certain death.

Almost...

For me, it's this one that fits most to "best iconic automotive film ever"! 👍👍

(Even if we see much more ramming moves online on GT5 :dopey:)

Border and sig added... no other post editing. To appease the the post below :sly:

Last edited:
The Ford GT above I think is edited because of the frame and signature at the bottom. Is it implied that it's an edited picture?

"- Try to stick to photos straight out of GT5. If you must edit them, please indicate that you have done so in the post."

Do people still do this? There are so many realistic pictures but sometimes I'm not sure if they've been edited. Is every picture without the GT logo in the corner an edited version?

I'm just trying to figure out which is which so I know how to classify them in my bookmarks.

Back