The Realistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
  • 2,731,313 views
EifelCircuit_1.jpg


EifelCircuit_2.jpg


CircuitdelaSarthe2009_1.jpg
 


@ ceiling_fan / Second one looks " Stunning " 👍👍
@ Spark_GTP / Nice Mclaren Mp4 pics 👍👍
@ jhugs55 / Great composition & lovely classical Nissan sports car indeed !👍
@ A_Higher_Place / Interesting & creative content !


 
Last edited:
Pretty interesting how the gas can goes into the tail light and the lollypop goes into the car, and how the car just magically floats a foot or so off the ground lol.

Called the realistic thread for a reason right? ;)
 
Cinquecento means five hundred in Italian. ;)

Oh, isnt there a model called the ciquecento also. Here

So really the fiat 500 isnt a re-make. I think we have stumbled upon quite the conspiricy here.
 
Hi everyone, here is my shot a realistic photo, do more soon :)



What do you think ?
 
Last edited:
I loved this thread at first but now I hate it. People take the exact same pics I do and somehow there's looks amazing while mine turn out like crap or at least not as good. It's ok tho I will continue my pursuit of the perfect pic.
 
MP4-12C Volcano Oranje

click for large image
​
 
Still a shame that some people post what they consider to be a realistic photo when it in actual fact isnt anywhere near sadly, Perhaps it shows the human ego is flawed.
 
Back