The Realistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
  • 2,731,444 views
NrburgringNordschleife_5.jpg
 
It looks very nice, but in no way is it realistic. Unless you're on an acid trip :sly:

The viper looks like it was Painted while the scenery is from GT5. Looks damn good to me. :drool:
 
@ Ddrizle / Very nice shot ! / love the extreme contrast subject and background!👍👍

6197037407_a9293ea8ab_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
something, a bit, different. ;)










​
 
Those night pics turned out really nice.
 



_______________________________________​


This one came out pretty good. Love that car! 👍
 
Just perfect!





Click for lightbox view.​

@RP14 - your flickr stream is phenomenal...I used to think that the Forza graphics would blow GT5 away when it's out, but looking at these, I know (given the right people) GT5 can easily hold it's own...nice job!
 
TrialMountainCircuit_3.jpg


AutumnRing_13.jpg
 
- MPFour-TwelveC -

-click for large image-
​
 
@RP14 - your flickr stream is phenomenal...I used to think that the Forza graphics would blow GT5 away when it's out, but looking at these, I know (given the right people) GT5 can easily hold it's own...nice job!

:cheers: Amazing what a bit of photoshopping can do! Although to be fair its not that different from the original.
 
Back