The Realistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
  • 2,734,691 views
picture.php
 
suzukacircuit48.jpg

By mines_r34 at 2011-12-23

kartspace4.jpg

By mines_r34 at 2011-12-23

circuitdelasarthe200964.jpg

By mines_r34 at 2011-12-23

circuitdelasarthe200977r.jpg

By mines_r34 at 2011-12-23

circuitdelasarthe200910r.jpg

By mines_r34 at 2011-12-23

Always loved the Supra :D. Why cant this be premium:grumpy:. More Supra awesomeness at my gallery in the link below:).
 
Hey look I know it doesn't belong in here but because it's Christmas and this photo is awesome, I just have to share, it's not by me by the way, it's by our own Mac K.

 
Sorry but that doesn't look even the least bit realistic.

Beause nobody would put those ugly rims on a real F40 :banghead:
 
Apart from the worn out real V non-real argument can I just say to those that post 'Full size' pics that not only does it (obviously) slow down the page loading :ouch: it also makes them look like a jagged nightmare :yuck: and I just can't be bothered to click on them after a while.

Tip: 640 max with a full size link will make your shots look much cleaner and beneficial to the 'eye' 👍 All the best shots on here seem to follow this :sly:

Oh and Merry Xmas one and all :)
 
I thought about a new thread. And I may do this to everyones favor.:sly:

The idea is:

I update the first post regularly with those shots I think fit the theme "realistic".
Everyone can post there pictures in the thread and I pick those I (or/and others) think really look realistic!

With that, people only need to click on the first post and dot have to scroll down dozens of too large pics, etc.


What do you guys think? Should I start this as thread?
 
I thought about a new thread. And I may do this to everyones favor.:sly:

The idea is:

I update the first post regularly with those shots I think fit the theme "realistic".
Everyone can post there pictures in the thread and I pick those I (or/and others) think really look realistic!

With that, people only need to click on the first post and dot have to scroll down dozens of too large pics, etc.


What do you guys think? Should I start this as thread?

lilmann has already done it but he hasn't Updated for a while maybe you can take over it via a help of a mood (Kyle maybe)
 
A few of the more realistic photos I've taken over the last few months











​
 
lilmann has already done it but he hasn't Updated for a while maybe you can take over it via a help of a mood (Kyle maybe)

Ahh right, I totally forgot about it. That was exactly the thing I ment to do too.
Maybe we should ask lilmann about it....to get back in the game.:sly:
 
First attempt at using exposure/HDR modifications

6564496591_ed7dcb46fa_b.jpg
 
Back