The Realistic Photo Thread

• Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
Hey guys here some pictures of one of my all time favorite cars. Just getting used to photo mode.

Ahrweiler-Straat.jpg

Ahrweiler-Stadsplein.jpg

Eifelcircuit_1.jpg

Eifelcircuit_2.jpg

I knew sooner or later making at least one picture of each race would pay off :D

5212757249_869d2a09c5_z.jpg

5212757285_c851592a87_z.jpg

Love that one :)
5212757335_f3c74fa7a5_z.jpg

Nice detail to have a plane flying around in the air
5212757375_70409f76c5_z.jpg

Since we can't rewind or fast forward, I take it you just paused it when you saw the car going through the grass and either hoped (or were surprised to see) the grass being kicked up? I've tried getting some action shots like cars rolling over, sparks flying, etc., but it's always kind of hit or miss when you're looking for the perfect shot.

Nice detail to have a plane flying around in the air
5212757375_70409f76c5_z.jpg

That plane in the background is quite awesome.

Since we can't rewind or fast forward, I take it you just paused it when you saw the car going through the grass and either hoped (or were surprised to see) the grass being kicked up? I've tried getting some action shots like cars rolling over, sparks flying, etc., but it's always kind of hit or miss when you're looking for the perfect shot.

I knew that I was not going to make the corner and a few corners earlier I made that picture

5212812979_7a66e2fc85_b.jpg

That one really surprised my in the sense that you can actually focus on a single tiny piece of grass so I pause at the next time when I went off to see if there is more grass because the first time I was only a bit off the track.

But it was kind of a lucky race because in the same replay I just paused when a flame was coming out if the exhaust and that was pure luck because I just wanted to make a drift picture.

5212812929_0a2f8817e6_b.jpg

I hope with one of the patches it is possible to forward, rewind and maybe even have frame by frame forward/rewind as that would help a lot to make nice pictures. Tried something with sparks on purpose but no luck at all so far there because of the wrong timing with pausing. All in all I`m surprised what people can do with the photo mode in GT5 and the details there are so many amazing pictures made by people.

Last edited:
I hope with one of the patches it is possible to forward, rewind and maybe even have frame by frame forward/rewind as that would help a lot to make nice pictures. Tried something with sparks on purpose but no luck at all so far there because of the wrong timing with pausing. All in all I`m surprised what people can do with the photo mode in GT5 and the details there are so many amazing pictures made by people.

I also hope that they either allow for full resolution uploads to YouTube OR allow you to export the replay in the form of an mkv, wmv, mpg, mov, whatever.

And maybe even add in a real replay editor.

Really??! Nobody said anything about this awesome car and the realism in it?
Great Picture there mate!

Was going to but was on my phone at the time. I've lowered the exposure time to get the motion blur but I've never been able to get anything like this.

Lol, and just my luck that the first post after I post my pics pretty much blows all three of mine out of the water. :P

5205157600_c5bce7de4f_b.jpg

5213132593_7cf43f3e87_b.jpg

5209532246_4c20a1140f_b.jpg

5206348427_cf02f6bd80_b.jpg

5213132563_fc3f6700b3_b.jpg

I think these are the most real looking ive taken so far. B&W seems to be more real most of the time plus theyve got a more contemporary and classy style to them.​

Back