The Realistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
  • 2,734,679 views
It is really a fake, at first I was serious but then I checked his gallery and changed mind but it's really fake, Andrezz what you win with that? lol...

nissan-gt-r-takes-8th-place-at-super-gt-2008.jpg
 
Gah!! Gran Turismo messes with my mind sometimes.

:lol: It does with some of the pictures you get on here, but the clues are there if you look hard enough 👍
 
Yea the interior tells alot and if you look at the dirt, reflections on the car and the apex it's too much to be GT5 :lol:
 
I was looking at the dirt thinking, no, no it can't be... :lol:
 
Yea the interior tells alot and if you look at the dirt on the car and the apex it's too much to be GT5 :lol:

The grass looks far too good, and the drivers hands are all over the place as well :)
 
It's pretty funny that you guys had to find the picture on google :lol:

It could have been a picture from GT5 :sly:
 
It's pretty funny that you guys had to find the picture on google :lol:

It could have been a picture from GT5 :sly:

Cut the grass next time, we would never have known :lol:
 
Nice shot, Beefy! :drool:👍
 
Ohh goood! :yuck:

You made a pretty, gorgeous looking car look like crap!🤬

This is really mad looking, how you god do think could be nice?! TERRIBLE :drool::odd::confused::
 
MINI COUNTRYMAN COOPER S SIENA - PIAZZA DEL CAMPO
Siena_Piazza_del_Campo_Mini_1.jpg


LEXUS LF-A SPECIAL STAGE ROUTE X
Special_Stage_Route_X_LF_A_2.jpg

​
 
Last edited:
^^ this is moar then ok, this is very well done
 
Hopefully this edit turned out ok..

NrburgringGP_D_33.jpg

It definitely did.👍

EDIT: Is Jaguar XFR a Premium car? I saw it with transparent windows on a few pics... I have a standard won upon completing Top Gear challenge.
 
Back