The Realistic Photo Thread

• Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
topgeartesttrackj.jpg

eigernordwandk.jpg

sangalganoabbey2.jpg

MatheusFiguero, these new ones of your Art Morisson are very nice and the color coinciding with the black inset on the wheels really make it amazing.👍

I have some of mine I posted in here a LONG while back, tell me what you think:

They are about halfway down the page
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=134329&page=372

thanks bro, bro I loved your Vette, the white on it is really awesome, I was thinking about buy another one and paint it in white but I didn't know if it would be nice, but as I saw now, in white looks awesome

thanks bro, bro I loved your Vette, the white on it is really awesome, I was thinking about buy another one and paint it in white but I didn't know if it would be nice, but as I saw now, in white looks awesome

Thanks man. I used a pearl white of some sort. I think it was one of the Maziora Matterhorn, Everest colors if I remember correctly.:)

My new "toy" for a bit of fun doing 1/4mi runs...

6891183213_53715a250e_z.jpg

6891179385_e25781e4a3_z.jpg

6892741441_ecc3660e0a_z.jpg

6891183605_1635a2d0d0_z.jpg

6891182007_ed26852f35_z.jpg

Ok the last one is probably a dead giveaway that it's a video game...

Fairly happy with these though I suppose.

BTW, does anybody run these in the muscle car rooms? Haven't had time to look (don't really care, just curious). I know there are WAY faster drag cars from the era ;) I'm just partial to this one due to my fathers car when I was a kid.

DarkR, that last one is ridiculous. It is highly realistic. Nice job man.👍👍

Edit: Um, lol you just changed it, but the Camaro pic is good too.

DarkR, that last one is ridiculous. It is highly realistic. Nice job man.👍👍

Edit: Um, lol you just changed it, but the Camaro pic is good too.

Those were old photos, I need to remove the watermark from the game. Give me some minutes and I'll upload again :lol:

is this realistic for you guys?
6888417197_de4e1e717a_z.jpg

I'm trying to improve my pics and I want you opinion
I don't post in here often but I've got to say this is an amazing shot.

The backdrop and contrast of the deep red is beautifully composed and the car itself is gorgeous. I can't imagine this picture looking any better.

👍

Im a sucker for Vettes, and jKilla, I love those ones. Francocosta02, that first pic looks awesome yet menacing. Great job guys.👍

I don't post in here often but I've got to say this is an amazing shot.

The backdrop and contrast of the deep red is beautifully composed and the car itself is gorgeous. I can't imagine this picture looking any better.

👍

wow, thank you so much bro, is great to that people really liked my pictures :D

Back