The Realistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
  • 2,734,428 views
thanks ! I'm very pleased to hear something like this from one of the top gtp photographers;] your shots a genuinely amazing.

:dopey: Thank you very much!

And horde, awesome shot! :drool:👍
 
8111860702_c7323c2048_b.jpg
Great photo! So real!
8109782455_562ecf23ec_h.jpg
 
BTW guys, what editing program do you use? I personally use Adobe Photoshop but what about you?
 
:dopey: Thank you very much!

And horde, awesome shot! :drool:👍

jBhIpS and Horde, very realistic pictures! 👍



Thank You DarkAvengerZR1 :)

Great photo! So real!

Much apreciated guys :). Your work here is phenomenal :cheers:.

Hope you guys enjoy thse ones too :dopey:.








I hope you guys enjoy it as much as i did :). Any comments are welcome 👍.




8113178678_6269af29e3_b.jpg


8113725684_020433f196_b.jpg


8113185472_fc2e031a78_b.jpg


8113187618_1e80137f43_b.jpg


​
 
8113839393_33510eebf0_h.jpg

8113946043_2d5ace2a53_h.jpg

8113953186_0211e08d7d_h.jpg

Honest opinions are welcome. ;)
 
that is unrealistic... shouldn't be here.
 
Are they really from the game?? If so, you are the best photographer in gtplanet! ;)
 
Are they really from the game?? If so, you are the best photographer in gtplanet! ;)

Correction: One of the best editors on GTPlanet.
With decent skills you can turn crap into gold! :)
 
Correction: One of the best editors on GTPlanet.
With decent skills you can turn crap into gold! :)

Yeah, you're right! I shall learn more editing in the future so I can compete. ;)
 
Is this good enough?


8114281430_e02563dbb1_c.jpg
 
Back