The Realistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
  • 2,734,734 views
caperingsued_22.jpg
 

I logged in just to quote this photo and let you know two things.

First, it is now my wallpaper on my PS3, which ties in to my second thing I wanted to say and that this pic is by far my favorite I have seen.

Bravo sir.👍
 
zzz.. really great shots.. excellent composition and a really nice set overall..IMO.. but for some reason that shot of the gauges...:drool:👍
 
Thanks driftinziggy :) Maybe because it's the only with "noise" and with large black bars!? :D
 
Nice viper set!







​
 
Last edited:
Mmm 5 and 6 are very nice. Great lighting and simplicity. I don't think the noise and black bars in shot 6 really add that much, it's just a plain old damn great shot. 👍
 
Thank you guys :) I'll "clean" the noise and the black bar ^^

@driftinziggy: Very nice honda shots. The Lister is one of those cars I allways hated (since GT1 or 2 IDK) ^^
 
Thank you guys :) I'll "clean" the noise and the black bar ^^

@mazda787: Very nice honda shots. The Lister is one of those cars I always hated (since GT1 or 2 IDK) ^^
^fixed
and I also love the Honda shots
 
Was cleaning out my Flickr, came across some of my old ones:

6333561151_900e03328e_z.jpg


6239816250_edb7a3e418_z.jpg


6393517881_3ea574d548_z.jpg


6811244121_6094250d8f_z.jpg


6884570014_7ce7c8dfa1_c.jpg
 
10qdk55.jpg

160smis.jpg

2hxrqx2.jpg


My first 3 "realistic"
Hopefully they are realistic enough.
 
Last edited:

8188352676_d4d352f56a_c.jpg

8188352466_a7820e56fb_c.jpg

​
 
Back