The Realistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
  • 2,734,614 views
Every one of these pics tells a story, not gonna tie up much space, I want to, but just to sum it up...This page is making me late for work. So much originality, this page, to me, is perfect. Thank you for the positive comments, I'll be back with the highlights.
 
Another ligtly edited shot. I love my heavy edits full of futuristic landscapes and all that but i do like to take a more simple approach from time to time...maybe another way of looking at it is that i'm lazy! :sly:


Architecture & Aggression

No matter what i done the sky has a few gradient banding issues​
 

My R32 is like the opposite of yours! lol the "Anti-R32".

8261074179_d3fbf8def0_b.jpg
 
No matter what i done the sky has a few gradient banding issues

Brilliant perspective. 👍

*I hear you..........always have problems with those too, especially if the scenary is dark. Sometimes there is no way to avoid them in game.
 
They are some of the most realistic photos I have ever seen come out of GT5 mclarenf1.
 
[Nor]MclarenF1;7886566
Thank you. I must say that the LFA is a very rewarding car to shoot.

You should be really proud of them mate. There fantastic. Can't stop looking at them. Hahaha
 
^Great page with amazing pics guys. Well done all of you 👍.

@ Horde: Superb! :drool:👍

Apreciated :). Like your 2nd shot the best.👍



Click for HD


​
 
Last edited:
[Nor]MclarenF1;7886531
Win :), no more no less. There are simply the most realistic photos taken in GT5.
Did you edit them in some way?
 
Last edited:
Win :), no more no less. There are simply the most realistic photos taken in GT5.
Did you edit them in some way?

Did som basic editing in Photoshop (color adjustments, exposure, curves).
 
Back