The Realistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
  • 2,734,600 views
CCShaft7
^This is great e30 freek 👍👍, has a gritty realism feel to it. The slightly un-focused 458 makes it more real ironically......... Nice one.

xMARKITOx
^^Super realistic. 👍

Thanks i appreciate it 👍
 
Wait..... what? Since when do you own GT5?
:scared:
Err... We actually did race online and you posted pictures in your gallery, mate. :p

I still have pictures I took before I stopped playing GT5, though. ;)
 
Err... We actually did race online and you posted pictures in your gallery, mate. :p

I still have pictures I took before I stopped playing GT5, though. ;)

Okay, I see.
I know, we did, it's just. You..
You're taking pictures.... I don't know what to say.

It looks awesome. ^^
 
Okay, I see.
I know, we did, it's just. You..
You're taking pictures.... I don't know what to say.

It looks awesome. ^^
Oh, wow. Thanks for the compliment - you're way too kind. :O
 
Hope these fit in, may edit them if i have some spare time

TsukubaCircuit_11_zps7c1105e2.jpg


TsukubaCircuit_19_zps157f0b38.jpg


TsukubaCircuit_10_zps9348e1f1.jpg
 
Draco022, these are some great pictures. They bring back wonderful GT3 memories... :)
 
Bossie
GT-R
NBDESIGNZ
GTracer98
Draco022


Thank you guys! Fantastic works everyone! Here are two more 206 WRC pics :)



 
^Gwad damn thats awesome :drool:👍. Also great job by Arieps (always a pleasure. welcome back) and GTracer and draco:tup:.





8276100940_936383d0b8_b.jpg


8275035853_440c9aa5fc_b.jpg
 
What an amazing festival of colors, Horde! Breathtaking.
 
Back