The Realistic Photo Thread

• Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
Can't help but drool over the entire last few pages :D Great work all!

9697667314_a982088c3f_z.jpg

So clean, tips for a newbie? :drool:

Thanks :) just don't over edit, change curves and exposure, colour balance, maybe a slight photo filter as well (I believe I used a yellowy/orangey colour here), to make the photo look good, but don't overdo it. I just kept changing colour balance and filters little by little until it looked good, and did some small changes to the vibrance and saturation as well. Sorry I can't be more helpful, I'm kind of a newbie too! I just got lucky with that one I guess :lol:

A slightly less successful one:

9694439583_811a21a7bb_z.jpg

Thanks :) just don't over edit, change curves and exposure, colour balance, maybe a slight photo filter as well (I believe I used a yellowy/orangey colour here), to make the photo look good, but don't overdo it. I just kept changing colour balance and filters little by little until it looked good, and did some small changes to the vibrance and saturation as well.

A slightly less successful one:

9694439583_811a21a7bb_z.jpg

Very well said. Also you can remove watermarking of the GT Logo as others, But you'll get better if you keep practicing editing, and getting feedback from others. And in a honest way, The MP4-12C is more "Photogenic" in the front then the rear. :)!

Eric!! Really Real??? Thank You Very Much!!!:đź‘Ť I tried. That you filmed me goofing off may not go well with the sponsors. Oh well, time for underwear ads!:dopey:

Much appreciated SuperV, I'm 10 months in, and NOW the light bulb comes on! ^And that shot rules all who view it! Awesome work!

Mad flavour, I pretty much follow SuperVeloces' technique, but at the end...Overlay!!!

NBDESIGNZ, where did you get the background for the Citroen GT pictures?

Momo, the Zonda looks great! I normally don't like gold/yellow wheels on that car, but I quite like it now. I will definitely need to paint one red.

Fixed the issue with the Ford GT Spec II, Crappy Job removing the Water Mark, And it looked horrible so i fixed it :).

Back