owQbJW2.jpg

roT3YeQ.jpg
MSW4tK8.jpg

bvKgpyM.jpg
OA2v88Y.jpg

0fULeQC.jpg
oKWtBu8.jpg

XZwyu29.jpg

Well, Jesus, this thread took off like a raging bull. I suppose it has a lot to do with people seeing it had the most posts in the forum and naturally gravitating toward it, kind of like how top comments on YouTube keep getting thumbs up after they've been stuck at the top. In any case... This is crazy! 23 thousand-plus posts? Wow. Obviously, I take absolutely zero credit for its success, as I have been neither posting nor enforcing the rules for over a year....

But, to clarify some issues and questions, here goes:

1. You may even Photoshop another car into a Gran Turismo setting, or vice versa, if you so choose. Just mention it! Nobody's going to throw an OC angst-fest if you just mention you edited it in the post. People will, however, get up in arms if they notice you did, but failed to write that down. Really, though, it's not a big deal guys, c'mon, we're all friends here.

2. For those people asking for feedback on their photos and often receiving none, here's a tip. Some of you may be feeling down after spending hours setting up these shots, posting them, and waiting for the critical feedback of a dozen GT5 art veterans, and it never comes. With a fast-paced thread like this, especially, it's very typical that you won't get responses. So here's my tip to you; shift your focus. Don't take photos so that people can critique them, take them so that more people can marvel at what your ability can do with the game's camera. It'll result in a lot less heartache.

Well, that made a bunch of sense. Now, I'm going to vanish back into my mansion-fortress of riches, payed for by the posts in this thread! I'm practically a celebrity now!

... I'm a sad person. Okaybye

Well, Jesus, this thread took off like a raging bull. I suppose it has a lot to do with people seeing it had the most posts in the forum and naturally gravitating toward it, kind of like how top comments on YouTube keep getting thumbs up after they've been stuck at the top. In any case... This is crazy! 23 thousand-plus posts? Wow. Obviously, I take absolutely zero credit for its success, as I have been neither posting nor enforcing the rules for over a year....

But, to clarify some issues and questions, here goes:

1. You may even Photoshop another car into a Gran Turismo setting, or vice versa, if you so choose. Just mention it! Nobody's going to throw an OC angst-fest if you just mention you edited it in the post. People will, however, get up in arms if they notice you did, but failed to write that down. Really, though, it's not a big deal guys, c'mon, we're all friends here.

2. For those people asking for feedback on their photos and often receiving none, here's a tip. Some of you may be feeling down after spending hours setting up these shots, posting them, and waiting for the critical feedback of a dozen GT5 art veterans, and it never comes. With a fast-paced thread like this, especially, it's very typical that you won't get responses. So here's my tip to you; shift your focus. Don't take photos so that people can critique them, take them so that more people can marvel at what your ability can do with the game's camera. It'll result in a lot less heartache.

Well, that made a bunch of sense. Now, I'm going to vanish back into my mansion-fortress of riches, payed for by the posts in this thread! I'm practically a celebrity now!

... I'm a sad person. Okaybye

Congrats!!! This thread is one of the most epic ones here on GTP... So much skill in here :bowdown:

Mr. Omander, Thank You for such a splendid thread. Do drop by sometime & laugh at my latest adventure.

I try to admire as many artists work as possible. They are all special. They all mean something to me.

Try Not...Do. -Yoda:gtpflag:

I agree with the above posts.

But, the Yoda quote is definitely "do or do not. There is no try." My friends have forced me to learn that. :lol:

Keep it up. I love how realistic the rain effects on that McLaren photo look.

Well, i was tired of coming here for the past 5\6 years and not post anything. So i just give it a try. Really liking the feedback im getting from you guys! Thank you all

Back