The Realistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
  • 2,734,687 views
jSuEowIbJrBm0.jpg


http://bit.ly/18KKqu1​
 
Shaft, suns glare is perfect. Just like real life.


A lovely fall afternoon. Great standard work also. Killer shot NB!

What else can be done to that already stunning photo Geatle? It's Real.

Thanx G-73 & The Flying Scot!!!
​
No problem! :D
 
I will miss this tread. Hopefully GT6 can provide the same solid base for these works of art (no doubt it will).
My final contribution to this wonderful thread will soon be online, let's go out with a bang!
 
I love them. Did you shoot with daylight or did you PS'ed it? I don't like this location's light transition...it's to fast and goes from good light to bad awful light.
 
I love them. Did you shoot with daylight or did you PS'ed it? I don't like this location's light transition...it's to fast and goes from good light to bad awful light.

I've shot these pictures with daylight but edited the sky and lights to make them much brighter. ;)
 
Edit by Rovoxeli! original by me!
Original:
Laguna Seca Raceway_7.jpg

Edit by Rovoxeli!:
Laguna_Seca_Raceway_8+heat waves.jpg

Not allot of difference bar the heat waves... PERFECTION!!! Thanks Rovo!
 
Great shots by all!!!


Nicolas, you turn bits of code into Love. Leaves on the ground, Ha!...Real...As...Hell. Yes.

Forza, your Flickr is hot! As is your set. Love the Enzo! See you on the other side.
 
I am going to do a final set just before fhe release of 6. Hopefully I can keep upwith the level of quality in recent months!
 
Back