The Realistic Photo Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
  • 2,734,736 views
Where is the GT6 photo thread when we need it?
My cars are waiting for the threads doors to open...

Syracuse - Night_1.jpg

Syracuse - Night.jpg

Syracuse - Night_2.jpg
Syracuse - Night_3.jpg
Syracuse - Night_4.jpg
Syracuse - Night_5.jpg
Syracuse - Night_7.jpg
Syracuse - Night_6.jpg
Syracuse - Night_8.jpg
Syracuse - Night_10.jpg
Syracuse - Night_11.jpg
Syracuse - Night_12.jpg
Syracuse - Night_13.jpg


I love GT6​
 
Last edited:
And I Thank You Paul!!! Best wheel EVER!!!:gtpflag: Shame no MoMo products in GT6.:grumpy:

Nice cold tones on That Zonda. Great angle. Very nice set!:drool:

Zed, beautiful work!!!:drool: There is a GT6 thread. We're waiting for ya!
 
I need help with the program named Picasa 3. I'm using this on some of my photos from GT6
 
whoops...didn't see this was for 5...
 
Last edited:
Edit - ignore, sorry.
 
Last edited:
I have so many GT5 photos I never shared because I didn't get a GTPlanet of Flickr account until this year. Here are some of my picks:

























 
Some more of my favorite shots from GT5 that have been buried due to my late appearance on Flickr/GTPlanet.


"Cityscape, Warm"


"Inside, Extreme Monochrome"


"Trail"


"Glow"


"To the Night"


"Diving, Extreme Monochrome II"


"City Touring"


"Speed"


"Reflecting"



"Darkness"
 
Back