The Realistic Photo Thread

• Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
Thank you for such kindness guys. Now I'm aiming for being consistent.

8360568920_b672a31ca7_b.jpg

8359507995_132832572c_b.jpg

This page is symphonic!!!👍 Please continue...

The Carbon hood on that is hidious lol. And I love vipers.

I think the exposure is a bit hot on the 3rd one, I would have brought it down a little bit. I dont think they're bad shots at all.

I would play around with turning the wheel and maybe even some more shallow depth of field on that first one. Try and set the car apart from the pretty busy background.

Why can't you guys say the truth?

The Viper photos are nowhere near realistic, and are even bad photos, the contrast is messed up, but keep trying, eventually you will make realistic photos, just don't edit it like that.

This isn't a good photos thread, it is a Realistoc Photos thread, try to post photos that are realistic.

It's not my place to call people out on wither or not their photos look real. Plus it gets old every other post.

The exposure's not that far off, the cars in focus. Photos aren't that bad. Little tweaks here and their they would be pretty good.

I agree with Buff. But I won't say much, 'cause I got a speeding ticket from the moderator.
8366997631_f80d24bc35_b.jpg

I suggest an example from time to time for us rookies to follow. Just so we're clear.
8366997663_63e703954e_b.jpg

Excellent pieces gentlemen. My morning goosebumps have arrived!!!:)

Last edited:
Back