The realistic race photo thread (READ OP - NO SCAPES)

• Thread starter syntex123
  • 1,848 comments
IMG_20220511_123844.jpg

Last edited:
GMW
WOW!!! Well done!! LOL I was thinking of something like this but with AMG GTs

I'm truly impressed especially considering the time it took to do the livery for each car. 👍🏽🔥
Aha! Thanks, I wish I could take credit but all of these were downloaded from other talented artists!

Shot at Monza at a spot that I watched part of the Italian GP several years ago.

Near this spot on the other side of the track, there appeared some ominous signs on Friday afternoon that read "Riservato! The Boys from Biassono". And indeed, the next day, a huge crowd of local lads from the town of Biassono (which is right next to the circuit) had set up camp and didn't move from that spot for the rest of the weekend. That's the straight section beyond Curva Grande and running up to Variante della Roggia, and indeed Curva Grande is also known as Curva Biassono...

Attachments

• 99151B9B-B9CD-412B-AEDE-73DA60D4ECF0.jpeg
    99151B9B-B9CD-412B-AEDE-73DA60D4ECF0.jpeg
    215.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Looks good, they have done well with the racing bits for the GTS just a shame we couldn't get a proper GTS-R bonnet at least.
What bugs me most with the Viper is how the Viper GTS lettering on the sides of the bonnet behaves with stickers applied. There's just a big box surrounding it that always looks off from certain angles when you have to apply a sticker that goes over it...
:banghead:

Last edited:
Technical question. Do I have to upload images to my own media gallery here on gtplanet or link via external host to upload in 2160p?

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back