The Realistic Racing Car Thread

• Thread starter dabest2500
  • 274 comments
dabest2500
Post pictures of racing cars like the F1 cars, Super GTs, Touring cars etc.
Try and post the most realistic shots, which also means you can't post pictures of RM cars as they don't exist.
It's the first time I've created a thread like this, so I hope it goes really well :)
Happy posting :D

Here's my not very good at all picture, hardly realistic but I need to contribute:

autumnringminij.jpg

Last edited:
Hope these suffice....

[pic snip]

The last one is good if a little dark, but I don't like the first two. Sorry, the headlights are too blue for me in the first one, and the second one makes the car look a bit ugly.. :crazy: sorry, my opinion I guess.

The last one is good if a little dark, but I don't like the first two. Sorry, the headlights are too blue for me in the first one, and the second one makes the car look a bit ugly.. :crazy: sorry, my opinion I guess.

You haven't even posted a pic...
:D

It's cool man. It's your opinion after all. I used a filter (cross-processing I think) purposely to make it look like it was in late evening. That and it looked more realistic. I'll post the normal one for comparison's sake. The first one....ummm, It just ended up like that. Maybe because I painted the car blue? I love it though. The second pic....you're right, hehe. It doesn't look that hot now that I'm looking at it.

Original(ish) :sly::
5422405768_94d8515d11_b.jpg

One more:
5421800577_f46b1c82f8_b.jpg

You haven't even posted a pic...
:D

1. I kind of have. :sly:
2. There are other people commenting without posting a picture, go bug them. :)

It's cool man. It's your opinion after all. I used a filter (cross-processing I think) purposely to make it look like it was in late evening. That and it looked more realistic. I'll post the normal one for comparison's sake. The first one....ummm, It just ended up like that. Maybe because I painted the car blue? I love it though. The second pic....you're right, hehe. It doesn't look that hot now that I'm looking at it.

Original(ish) :sly::
[pic snip]

One more:
[pic snip]

I like the first Alfa one actually. It grew on me a bit ;) It's a beautiful car, and you pictured it great. The headlights look pretty cool actually. :lol:
And those Lexus pictures are awesome. 👍

To annoy dabest.. it's a chat room thing. Since you never go there you wouldn't understand.

:dunce:

Oh well... Might as well join in and post a photo too.
I've already smeared it all over the photomode section but it seems to belong here.

Lucerne - Chapel Bridge by haakondh, on Flickr

And another one.

Eiger Nordwand Short Track_1 crop by haakondh, on Flickr

Now I'm going to try and find something else then the Alfa to post before this gets renamed to the "Alfa Giulia photo thread". :sly:

Back