The reasons why Bush's government is corrupt

• Thread starter Sauc3
  • 38 comments
This wasn't written by me, all written by someone who goes by the name of Terrorist240x, but I thought it was worthy to share with you lot.

All this was written on a different forum, and compiled out of 4 different posts, so it might not make entire sense all the way through.
I don't know if anyone already has a topic like this, if so, I'm sorry but I don't really have time right now to check it. Anyway, here's the information, its very long.

I dislike Bush for the following reasons:

He signed the PATRIOT Act, which violates 9 out of 10 admendements of our bill of rights, while as president he is supposed to uphold the constitution. These acts essentially allow the government to spy on you without a court order or warrant, confiscate your records without such, and even detain you, try you in a military tribunal without a jury, and if they feel inclined, execute you without a court order or probable cause. Thankfully, I know of no such case where this has happened yet, although many have been detained and haven't been heard from.

He signed the Homeland Security Act, which also does the same as the above Patriot Act in regards to our constitution.

He violated Posse Commitaus which prevents the military from searching civilians, by essentially allowing them oversight of airport searches. This is illegal.

The Iraq War violated our constitution again, due to the fact that it violated international agreements. Article IV clasuse II of the constitution states "This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding." Since about 10,000 Iraqi civilians and near 600 American soldiers have died as a result of combat in this illegal war.

He is allowing companies like Lockheed Martin and Boeing to price gouge the tax payer, often chaging the government 20 times more for an item than what it is worth. This is why our defense budget is so high. We could keep the same military strength EASILY on half the defense budget we have.

We need a fiscal conservative, who will do everything he can to keep this country out of deficet. Bush is the largest spender in recent history.

Bush's administration houses plenty of corruption, case in point, according to Dick Cheney's financial disclosure report, he owned over 400,000 shares in Halliburton worth millions and also recieved over $100,000 a year in deferred compensation, then proceeded to give Halliburton the no-bid contract to Iraq.

Our food supply is contaminated. The FDA allowed mad cow milk to be mixed in with other milk and shipped around the country, stating that it is safe to drink, even though a few in Britain got the disease from milk(They were vegan). Bush has no intention to have the laws requiring that cattle not be fed parts of their own dead enforced. Meaning, anything you eat or any product from a cow that use you could end up killing you. The odds are extremely rare, of course, but someone ended up buying that mad cow meat that entered our market and someone drank that milk or ate products made from it. Add to that that chickens are fed parts of dead cattle, as are pigs. Feeding herbivores meat can also cause them to develop BSE, although it's much more rare than if they were to cannabalize their own kind.

Bush lied about the WMD, and in fact, in 2001, Colin Powell and Condoleeza Rice stated that Iraq was no threat and that Saddam no longer had WMDs or the capacity to make them. Both back tracked on their statements to support Bush in 2003.

The Bush administration has allowed certain teachers unions to be declared terrorist organizations.

The Bush Administration used the Homeland Security Department to bust up the dockworkers strike in 2003, threatening the strikers with terrorism charges for disrupting economic activity if they didn't get back to work.

The Bush administration has detained American citizens without a court order or a warrant. This is illegal according to the U.S. Constitution.

Donald Rumsfeld acknowledges that the Department of Defense cannot acount for more than 1/4 of what it spends. Most estimats, however, suggest that 3/4 of the money we spend on defense is unnacounted for. Since 1997, our government has not been able to account for over $3 trillion.

Bush has plenty of bonds in the U.S. treaury, meaning, when this country goes into serious debt, he's going to rake in tons of cash on the interest, thus he has a desire to push this nation into debt as far as possible.

Bush is allowing our environment to be destroyed.

In the 2000 election, between 4 and 6 million votes were illegally "dumped" acording to MIT and CalTech, and another 1.5 million were completely disenfranchised, due to people sharing the same names as convicted felons, ballot errors, ect. That's between 5.5 and 7.5 million votes that were not counted in 2000.

Bush had intellegence data stating that terrorists were soon to strike. He didn't read it, he was out vacationing in Texas. Since then, he has repeatedly tried to halt the investigation after the investigators his administration appointed are starting to point fingers at his administration.

The economy has not been "up" as reported. The numbers are being manipulated. Inflation is thus being counted as actual GDP growth, when it is not supposed to be.

We've had a net loss of over 2 million jobs, meanwhile large companies like General Motors are recording record profits.

We are running out of affordable oil, and little is being done to adress this. In fact, Bush is encouraging more oil use through tax breaks for vehicles of a curb weight over 6,000 pounds. This affects all of us, remember the fuel crisis? Well, econocrap SUCKS.

Bush is allowing the auto industry to hold back alternative fuel vehicles despite that the technology is finally here for them. He is also allowing the power industries to deregulate themselves, laxing emissions standards. The consequence? Because of air pollution, 50,000-100,000 people in America die premature deaths from various respiratory illnesses caused by it, more than terrorism, drunk driving accidents, AIDS deaths, and homicide deaths in America combined.

Bush allowed California energy companies a waiver for price gouging California electricity consumers, totalling $9 billion that energy companies ripped off of California energy consumers. This is enough money to make a significant impact on bringing the state out of debt.

Bush has allowed John Ashcroft to prosecute Greenpeace for "Sailormongering". Their crime? Protesting a shipment of mahogony wood that was illegally harvested from rainforests. They boarded the frigate carrying a banner. They commited no acts of violence. Sailormongering is a term used to describe the act of boarding prostitutes onto a ship to seduce sailors and have relations with them in exchange for money, and dates back into the 1800s. If prosecuted, Greenpeace could be shut down.

Bush's "tax cut" is now netting companies profits, meaning, many pay no taxes and RECIEVE money from the government. That comes out of our pockets.

Bush is pushing electronic voting machines that have no paper trail. They could be tampered with and no one would ever know or be able to prove it happened. Worse yet, he has allowed Diebold to withold the machine's coding from the public. This is illegal, due to the fact that these are public elections, not private ones. Add to that the fact that certain counties in California that used these machines had the majorty of their vote going to governor candidates people hardly even knew about, which statistically just couldn't happen, meaning, California was rigged. Bush allowed this.

This isn't even 1/100 of the abuses Bush has commited to this country. He is turning america into an extreme right-wing version of the USSR, a corporate police state. The deomcrats, however, are also to blame.

John Kerry, Joe Lieberman, and John Edwards voted on this bogus war.

John Kerry, Joe Lieberman, and John Edwards voted on the PATRIOT and Homeland Security Acts.

John Kerry, Joe Lieberman, and John Edwards said nothing about Bush's lies.

John Kerry, Joe Lieberman, and John Edwards are not asking about Bush stonewalling the 911 investigation.

John Kerry, Joe Lieberman, and John Edwards are not calling the Bush administration for the fact that it is manipulating statistics to make the economy look good.

John Kerry, Joe Lieberman, and John Edwards signed the "tax cut".

John Kerry, Joe Lieberman, and John Edwards show no concern that California energy consumers got ripped off.

John Kerry, Joe Lieberman, and John Edwards show no concern that the California election was rigged with touch-screen voting machines that lack a paper trail.

Meaning, it isn't just Bush. It's nearly all of Congress. This is a definite problem.

I'm out of time right now, but if any of you want sources to all of this, I'd be more than happy to provide.

He is absolutely the WORST president we have ever had. There are so many grounds on which the constitution of the United States specifies that he should be impeached.

This is an utterly depressing topic, really. No matter who wins in 2004, the people of America still loose. We are fast becoming a dictatorship, a corporate-run one at that. That is the reality of the post modern world.

Feel free to pick my argument apart. I'll be ready to throw out plenty of sources when you do, but I just don't have the time right now.

The sad thing is that it's all about the oil. We've hit peak production. Sure, we might have 100 years of oil left, but that oil is NOT going to be cheap or affordable, and since demand keeps going up, prices are just going to continue along with it.

Securing Iraq means securing 12% of the world's oil.

Securing Iraq also means Dick Cheney gets richer once his stock reaches a certain point.

Securing Iraq also means Bush can use it as another excuse, like 911, to keep shredding our constitutional rights.

Securing Iraq also means Bush can install another puppet, like Reagan did with Saddam in the first place. Repeat the cycle all over again when the puppet screws up. Like Saddam, this man will probably kill his own people and the U.S. will always keep a blind eye until he screws up. In which case, instead of letting the UN handle it like their supposed to, we'll repeat the cycle over again, first imposing sanctions that starve the people of the nation, then bombing their infrastructure to the stone age, then we'll not allow the inspectors to do their job and claim Iraq has WMD anyway, and then kill a few thousand ourselves and spend a hell of a lot of taxpayer dollars.

Securing Iraq also means Bush can put out rigged voting machines, and people won't question their validity because he's a "war president".

Securing Iraq also means that we have an excuse to not pursue alternative fuels because we just got a big chunk of the world's oil reserves, but when peak production of Iraqi oil is achieved, we'll be screwed again.

Securing Iraq also means that it becomes a colony of the U.S., in which they supply the raw materials, we manufacture goods, and then force them to buy the goods. Remember why the revolutionary war started in America, folks?

Securing Iraq also means that Bush can use it as an excuse to harass dissenters.

I'm thoroughly disgusted with this war and even more so why other nations keep falling in line with America's government, despite that the citizens of those nations are outraged at this. I can't wait until I can finally kick the oil habit. I'll have 100% American horsepower powered by 100% American made electrons, buddy! And not one drop of blood shed to fuel my car with Foreign oil.

Why wait for Detroit? My philosophy is **** Detroit.

Okay. You want to see the sources to why I hate Bush?

I am going to again list the accusations I made against him, in bold.

He signed the PATRIOT Act which violates 9 out of 10 admendements of our bill of rights, while as president he is supposed to uphold the constitution.

First, let me list the Bill of Rights within the U.S. constitution so you have a grasp of what this act entails. Then after each violation, I will supply text from the bill.

Bill of Rights

Amendment I:Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Amendment II:A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

Amendment III:No soldier shall, in time of peace be quartered in any house, without the consent of the owner, nor in time of war, but in a manner to be prescribed by law.

Amendment IV:The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

Amendment V:No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Amendment VI:In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.

Amendment VII:In suits at common law, where the value in controversy shall exceed twenty dollars, the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise reexamined in any court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.

Amendment VIII:Excessive bail shall not be required, nor excessive fines imposed, nor cruel and unusual punishments inflicted.

Amendment IX:The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

Amendment X:The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

That above is the Bill of Rights. Now, here is the proof Bush signed it into law:

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning and welcome to the White House. Today, we take an essential step in defeating terrorism, while protecting the constitutional rights of all Americans. With my signature, this law will give intelligence and law enforcement officials important new tools to fight a present danger.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2001/10/20011026-5.html

Here is the full text of the Bill:

http://www.aclu.org/Files/OpenFile.cfm?id=12250

And here are what the act entails and text from the act:

The Patriot Act gives the Federal Governemnt the authority to wiretap your phone, search and even confiscate your personal belongings, confiscate your personal records ranging from medical and academic records to your library records, all WITHOUT a warrant. This violates the 4th Amendement. Also, lets say that someone lets you know the FBI confiscated your records, they will be arested. 1st amendement violation.

SEC. 215. ACCESS TO RECORDS AND OTHER ITEMS UNDER THE FOREIGN INTELLIGENCE SURVEILLANCE ACT.
Title V of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act of 1978 (50 U.S.C. 1861 et seq.) is amended by striking sections 501 through 503 and inserting the following:

`SEC. 501. ACCESS TO CERTAIN BUSINESS RECORDS FOR FOREIGN INTELLIGENCE AND INTERNATIONAL TERRORISM INVESTIGATIONS.
`(a)(1) The Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation or a designee of the Director (whose rank shall be no lower than Assistant Special Agent in Charge) may make an application for an order requiring the production of any tangible things (including books, records, papers, documents, and other items) for an investigation to protect against international terrorism or clandestine intelligence activities, provided that such investigation of a United States person is not conducted solely upon the basis of activities protected by the first amendment to the Constitution.

`(2) An investigation conducted under this section shall--

`(A) be conducted under guidelines approved by the Attorney General under Executive Order 12333 (or a successor order); and
`(B) not be conducted of a United States person solely upon the basis of activities protected by the first amendment to the Constitution of the United States.
`(b) Each application under this section--

`(1) shall be made to--
`(A) a judge of the court established by section 103(a); or
`(B) a United States Magistrate Judge under chapter 43 of title 28, United States Code, who is publicly designated by the Chief Justice of the United States to have the power to hear applications and grant orders for the production of tangible things under this section on behalf of a judge of that court; and
`(2) shall specify that the records concerned are sought for an authorized investigation conducted in accordance with subsection (a)(2) to protect against international terrorism or clandestine intelligence activities.
`(c)(1) Upon an application made pursuant to this section, the judge shall enter an ex parte order as requested, or as modified, approving the release of records if the judge finds that the application meets the requirements of this section.

`(2) An order under this subsection shall not disclose that it is issued for purposes of an investigation described in subsection (a).

`(d) No person shall disclose to any other person (other than those persons necessary to produce the tangible things under this section) that the Federal Bureau of Investigation has sought or obtained tangible things under this section.

`(e) A person who, in good faith, produces tangible things under an order pursuant to this section shall not be liable to any other person for such production. Such production shall not be deemed to constitute a waiver of any privilege in any other proceeding or context.

`SEC. 502. CONGRESSIONAL OVERSIGHT.
`(a) On a semiannual basis, the Attorney General shall fully inform the Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence of the House of Representatives and the Select Committee on Intelligence of the Senate concerning all requests for the production of tangible things under section 402.

`(b) On a semiannual basis, the Attorney General shall provide to the Committees on the Judiciary of the House of Representatives and the Senate a report setting forth with respect to the preceding 6-month period--

`(1) the total number of applications made for orders approving requests for the production of tangible things under section 402; and
`(2) the total number of such orders either granted, modified, or denied.'.

The Patriot Act allows the government to wiretap your computer, put cameras anywhere in your home, tag your car, ect. ALL without a warrant. This is a violation of the 4th amendement.

SEC. 216. MODIFICATION OF AUTHORITIES RELATING TO USE OF PEN REGISTERS AND TRAP AND TRACE DEVICES.
(a) GENERAL LIMITATIONS- Section 3121(c) of title 18, United States Code, is amended--

(1) by inserting `or trap and trace device' after `pen register';
(2) by inserting `, routing, addressing,' after `dialing'; and
(3) by striking `call processing' and inserting `the processing and transmitting of wire or electronic communications so as not to include the contents of any wire or electronic communications'.
(b) ISSUANCE OF ORDERS-

(1) IN GENERAL- Section 3123(a) of title 18, United States Code, is amended to read as follows:
`(a) IN GENERAL-

`(1) ATTORNEY FOR THE GOVERNMENT- Upon an application made under section 3122(a)(1), the court shall enter an ex parte order authorizing the installation and use of a pen register or trap and trace device anywhere within the United States, if the court finds that the attorney for the Government has certified to the court that the information likely to be obtained by such installation and use is relevant to an ongoing criminal investigation. The order, upon service of that order, shall apply to any person or entity providing wire or electronic communication service in the United States whose assistance may facilitate the execution of the order. Whenever such an order is served on any person or entity not specifically named in the order, upon request of such person or entity, the attorney for the Government or law enforcement or investigative officer that is serving the order shall provide written or electronic certification that the order applies to the person or entity being served.
`(2) STATE INVESTIGATIVE OR LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER- Upon an application made under section 3122(a)(2), the court shall enter an ex parte order authorizing the installation and use of a pen register or trap and trace device within the jurisdiction of the court, if the court finds that the State law enforcement or investigative officer has certified to the court that the information likely to be obtained by such installation and use is relevant to an ongoing criminal investigation.
`(3)(A) Where the law enforcement agency implementing an ex parte order under this subsection seeks to do so by installing and using its own pen register or trap and trace device on a packet-switched data network of a provider of electronic communication service to the public, the agency shall ensure that a record will be maintained which will identify--
`(i) any officer or officers who installed the device and any officer or officers who accessed the device to obtain information from the network;
`(ii) the date and time the device was installed, the date and time the device was uninstalled, and the date, time, and duration of each time the device is accessed to obtain information;
`(iii) the configuration of the device at the time of its installation and any subsequent modification thereof; and
`(iv) any information which has been collected by the device.
To the extent that the pen register or trap and trace device can be set automatically to record this information electronically, the record shall be maintained electronically throughout the installation and use of such device.
`(B) The record maintained under subparagraph (A) shall be provided ex parte and under seal to the court which entered the ex parte order authorizing the installation and use of the device within 30 days after termination of the order (including any extensions thereof).'.
(2) CONTENTS OF ORDER- Section 3123(b)(1) of title 18, United States Code, is amended--
(A) in subparagraph (A)--
(i) by inserting `or other facility' after `telephone line'; and
(ii) by inserting before the semicolon at the end `or applied'; and
(B) by striking subparagraph (C) and inserting the following:
`(C) the attributes of the communications to which the order applies, including the number or other identifier and, if known, the location of the telephone line or other facility to which the pen register or trap and trace device is to be attached or applied, and, in the case of an order authorizing installation and use of a trap and trace device under subsection (a)(2), the geographic limits of the order; and'.
(3) NONDISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS- Section 3123(d)(2) of title 18, United States Code, is amended--
(A) by inserting `or other facility' after `the line'; and
(B) by striking `, or who has been ordered by the court' and inserting `or applied, or who is obligated by the order'.
(c) DEFINITIONS-

(1) COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION- Section 3127(2) of title 18, United States Code, is amended by striking subparagraph (A) and inserting the following:
`(A) any district court of the United States (including a magistrate judge of such a court) or any United States court of appeals having jurisdiction over the offense being investigated; or'.
(2) PEN REGISTER- Section 3127(3) of title 18, United States Code, is amended--
(A) by striking `electronic or other impulses' and all that follows through `is attached' and inserting `dialing, routing, addressing, or signaling information transmitted by an instrument or facility from which a wire or electronic communication is transmitted, provided, however, that such information shall not include the contents of any communication'; and
(B) by inserting `or process' after `device' each place it appears.
(3) TRAP AND TRACE DEVICE- Section 3127(4) of title 18, United States Code, is amended--
(A) by striking `of an instrument' and all that follows through the semicolon and inserting `or other dialing, routing, addressing, and signaling information reasonably likely to identify the source of a wire or electronic communication, provided, however, that such information shall not include the contents of any communication;'; and
(B) by inserting `or process' after `a device'.
(4) CONFORMING AMENDMENT- Section 3127(1) of title 18, United States Code, is amended--
(A) by striking `and'; and
(B) by inserting `, and `contents' after `electronic communication service'.
(5) TECHNICAL AMENDMENT- Section 3124(d) of title 18, United States Code, is amended by striking `the terms of'.
(6) CONFORMING AMENDMENT- Section 3124(b) of title 18, United States Code, is amended by inserting `or other facility' after `the appropriate line'.

SEC. 217. INTERCEPTION OF COMPUTER TRESPASSER COMMUNICATIONS.
Chapter 119 of title 18, United States Code, is amended--

(1) in section 2510--
(A) in paragraph (18), by striking `and' at the end;
(B) in paragraph (19), by striking the period and inserting a semicolon; and
(C) by inserting after paragraph (19) the following:
`(20) `protected computer' has the meaning set forth in section 1030; and
`(21) `computer trespasser'--
`(A) means a person who accesses a protected computer without authorization and thus has no reasonable expectation of privacy in any communication transmitted to, through, or from the protected computer; and
`(B) does not include a person known by the owner or operator of the protected computer to have an existing contractual relationship with the owner or operator of the protected computer for access to all or part of the protected computer.'; and
(2) in section 2511(2), by inserting at the end the following:
`(i) It shall not be unlawful under this chapter for a person acting under color of law to intercept the wire or electronic communications of a computer trespasser transmitted to, through, or from the protected computer, if--

`(I) the owner or operator of the protected computer authorizes the interception of the computer trespasser's communications on the protected computer;
`(II) the person acting under color of law is lawfully engaged in an investigation;
`(III) the person acting under color of law has reasonable grounds to believe that the contents of the computer trespasser's communications will be relevant to the investigation; and
`(IV) such interception does not acquire communications other than those transmitted to or from the computer trespasser.'.

The Patriot Act allows the government to classify dissenters commiting an act that 'may' be harmful to human life as terrorism. So is a protest obstructing traffic, in which there is a remote possibility an ambulance might be trying to get through in the future? Are they at the same time trying to influence the policies of their government? Now it's terrorism. Also, if you donate money or give aid to a demonstration or an organization such as Greenpeace or Amnesty International, and the government classifies them as terrorist for engaging in dissent that 'may' pose a threat to human life, you too could be detained, even if you gave them cash or help before they were classified as such. 1st amendement violation.

SEC. 802. DEFINITION OF DOMESTIC TERRORISM.
(a) DOMESTIC TERRORISM DEFINED- Section 2331 of title 18, United States Code, is amended--

(1) in paragraph (1)(B)(iii), by striking `by assassination or kidnapping' and inserting `by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping';
(2) in paragraph (3), by striking `and';
(3) in paragraph (4), by striking the period at the end and inserting `; and'; and
(4) by adding at the end the following:
`(5) the term `domestic terrorism' means activities that--
`(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State;
`(B) appear to be intended--
`(i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population;
`(ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or
`(iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and
`(C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States.'.
(b) CONFORMING AMENDMENT- Section 3077(1) of title 18, United States Code, is amended to read as follows:

`(1) `act of terrorism' means an act of domestic or international terrorism as defined in section 2331;'.

The Patriot Act allows the government to detain without court order or a warrant anyone within American borders if they deem necessary. This is a violation of the 4th and 6th amendements.

The Patriot Act allows the government to confiscate your property without a warrant or court order if they classify you as terrorist, even if you were excersicing your constitutional rights and not harming anyone. This leaves open the possibility of them using it to house soldiers, since it becomes their property, even though illegally. This violates the 3rd amendement.

SEC. 806. ASSETS OF TERRORIST ORGANIZATIONS.
Section 981(a)(1) of title 18, United States Code, is amended by inserting at the end the following:

`(G) All assets, foreign or domestic--
`(i) of any individual, entity, or organization engaged in planning or perpetrating any act of domestic or international terrorism (as defined in section 2331) against the United States, citizens or residents of the United States, or their property, and all assets, foreign or domestic, affording any person a source of influence over any such entity or organization;
`(ii) acquired or maintained by any person with the intent and for the purpose of supporting, planning, conducting, or concealing an act of domestic or international terrorism (as defined in section 2331) against the United States, citizens or residents of the United States, or their property; or
`(iii) derived from, involved in, or used or intended to be used to commit any act of domestic or international terrorism (as defined in section 2331) against the United States, citizens or residents of the United States, or their property.'.

The Patriot Act allows the government to try you in a military tribunal. If the offense is capital, then this violates the 5th amendement. Without a jury, then this is also a violation of the 7th amendement. The Act allows the government to force prisoners to incriminate themselves. Also, due to Bush wanting to designate people as enemy combatants without allowing them to prove their innocence, this is in direct violation of the 5th amendement.

See President Bush's Military Order in link below:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2001/11/20011113-27.html

By the authority vested in me as President and as Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the United States by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including the Authorization for Use of Military Force Joint Resolution (Public Law 107-40, 115 Stat. 224) and sections 821 and 836 of title 10, United States Code, it is hereby ordered as follows:

Section 1. Findings.

(a) International terrorists, including members of al Qaida, have carried out attacks on United States diplomatic and military personnel and facilities abroad and on citizens and property within the United States on a scale that has created a state of armed conflict that requires the use of the United States Armed Forces.

(b) In light of grave acts of terrorism and threats of terrorism, including the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001, on the headquarters of the United States Department of Defense in the national capital region, on the World Trade Center in New York, and on civilian aircraft such as in Pennsylvania, I proclaimed a national emergency on September 14, 2001 (Proc. 7463, Declaration of National Emergency by Reason of Certain Terrorist Attacks).

(c) Individuals acting alone and in concert involved in international terrorism possess both the capability and the intention to undertake further terrorist attacks against the United States that, if not detected and prevented, will cause mass deaths, mass injuries, and massive destruction of property, and may place at risk the continuity of the operations of the United States Government.

(d) The ability of the United States to protect the United States and its citizens, and to help its allies and other cooperating nations protect their nations and their citizens, from such further terrorist attacks depends in significant part upon using the United States Armed Forces to identify terrorists and those who support them, to disrupt their activities, and to eliminate their ability to conduct or support such attacks.

(e) To protect the United States and its citizens, and for the effective conduct of military operations and prevention of terrorist attacks, it is necessary for individuals subject to this order pursuant to section 2 hereof to be detained, and, when tried, to be tried for violations of the laws of war and other applicable laws by military tribunals.

(f) Given the danger to the safety of the United States and the nature of international terrorism, and to the extent provided by and under this order, I find consistent with section 836 of title 10, United States Code, that it is not practicable to apply in military commissions under this order the principles of law and the rules of evidence generally recognized in the trial of criminal cases in the United States district courts.

(g) Having fully considered the magnitude of the potential deaths, injuries, and property destruction that would result from potential acts of terrorism against the United States, and the probability that such acts will occur, I have determined that an extraordinary emergency exists for national defense purposes, that this emergency constitutes an urgent and compelling govern-ment interest, and that issuance of this order is necessary to meet the emergency.

Sec. 2. Definition and Policy.

(a) The term "individual subject to this order" shall mean any individual who is not a United States citizen with respect to whom I determine from time to time in writing that:

(1) there is reason to believe that such individual, at the relevant

times,

(i) is or was a member of the organization known as al Qaida;

(ii) has engaged in, aided or abetted, or conspired to commit,

acts of international terrorism, or acts in preparation therefor,

that have caused, threaten to cause, or have as their aim to

cause, injury to or adverse effects on the United States, its

citizens, national security, foreign policy, or economy; or

(iii) has knowingly harbored one or more individuals described in

subparagraphs (i) or (ii) of subsection 2(a)(1) of this order;

and

(2) it is in the interest of the United States that such individual

be subject to this order.

(b) It is the policy of the United States that the Secretary of Defense shall take all necessary measures to ensure that any individual subject to this order is detained in accordance with section 3, and, if the individual is to be tried, that such individual is tried only in accordance with section 4.

(c) It is further the policy of the United States that any individual subject to this order who is not already under the control of the Secretary of Defense but who is under the control of any other officer or agent of the United States or any State shall, upon delivery of a copy of such written determination to such officer or agent, forthwith be placed under the control of the Secretary of Defense.

Sec. 3. Detention Authority of the Secretary of Defense. Any individual subject to this order shall be --

(a) detained at an appropriate location designated by the Secretary of Defense outside or within the United States;

(b) treated humanely, without any adverse distinction based on race, color, religion, gender, birth, wealth, or any similar criteria;

(c) afforded adequate food, drinking water, shelter, clothing, and medical treatment;

(d) allowed the free exercise of religion consistent with the requirements of such detention; and

(e) detained in accordance with such other conditions as the Secretary of Defense may prescribe.

Sec. 4. Authority of the Secretary of Defense Regarding Trials of Individuals Subject to this Order.

(a) Any individual subject to this order shall, when tried, be tried by military commission for any and all offenses triable by military commission that such individual is alleged to have committed, and may be punished in accordance with the penalties provided under applicable law, including life imprisonment or death.

(b) As a military function and in light of the findings in section 1, including subsection (f) thereof, the Secretary of Defense shall issue such orders and regulations, including orders for the appointment of one or more military commissions, as may be necessary to carry out subsection (a) of this section.

(c) Orders and regulations issued under subsection (b) of this section shall include, but not be limited to, rules for the conduct of the proceedings of military commissions, including pretrial, trial, and post-trial procedures, modes of proof, issuance of process, and qualifications of attorneys, which shall at a minimum provide for --

(1) military commissions to sit at any time and any place, consistent

with such guidance regarding time and place as the Secretary of

Defense may provide;

(2) a full and fair trial, with the military commission sitting as

the triers of both fact and law;

(3) admission of such evidence as would, in the opinion of the

presiding officer of the military commission (or instead, if any other

member of the commission so requests at the time the presiding officer

renders that opinion, the opinion of the commission rendered at that

time by a majority of the commission), have probative value to a

reasonable person;

(4) in a manner consistent with the protection of information

classified or classifiable under Executive Order 12958 of April 17,

1995, as amended, or any successor Executive Order, protected by

statute or rule from unauthorized disclosure, or otherwise protected

by law, (A) the handling of, admission into evidence of, and access to

materials and information, and (B) the conduct, closure of, and access

to proceedings;

(5) conduct of the prosecution by one or more attorneys designated by

the Secretary of Defense and conduct of the defense by attorneys for

the individual subject to this order;

(6) conviction only upon the concurrence of two-thirds of the members

of the commission present at the time of the vote, a majority being

present;

(7) sentencing only upon the concurrence of two-thirds of the members

of the commission present at the time of the vote, a majority being

present; and

(8) submission of the record of the trial, including any conviction

or sentence, for review and final decision by me or by the Secretary

of Defense if so designated by me for that purpose.

Sec. 5. Obligation of Other Agencies to Assist the Secretary of Defense.

Departments, agencies, entities, and officers of the United States shall, to the maximum extent permitted by law, provide to the Secretary of Defense such assistance as he may request to implement this order.

Sec. 6. Additional Authorities of the Secretary of Defense.

(a) As a military function and in light of the findings in section 1, the Secretary of Defense shall issue such orders and regulations as may be necessary to carry out any of the provisions of this order.

(b) The Secretary of Defense may perform any of his functions or duties, and may exercise any of the powers provided to him under this order (other than under section 4(c)(8) hereof) in accordance with section 113(d) of title 10, United States Code.

Sec. 7. Relationship to Other Law and Forums.

(a) Nothing in this order shall be construed to --

(1) authorize the disclosure of state secrets to any person not

otherwise authorized to have access to them;

(2) limit the authority of the President as Commander in Chief of the

Armed Forces or the power of the President to grant reprieves and

pardons; or

(3) limit the lawful authority of the Secretary of Defense, any

military commander, or any other officer or agent of the United States

or of any State to detain or try any person who is not an individual

subject to this order.

(b) With respect to any individual subject to this order --

(1) military tribunals shall have exclusive jurisdiction with respect

to offenses by the individual; and

(2) the individual shall not be privileged to seek any remedy or

maintain any proceeding, directly or indirectly, or to have any such

remedy or proceeding sought on the individual's behalf, in (i) any

court of the United States, or any State thereof, (ii) any court of

any foreign nation, or (iii) any international tribunal.

(c) This order is not intended to and does not create any right, benefit, or privilege, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or equity by any party, against the United States, its departments, agencies, or other entities, its officers or employees, or any other person.

(d) For purposes of this order, the term "State" includes any State, district, territory, or possession of the United States.

(e) I reserve the authority to direct the Secretary of Defense, at any time hereafter, to transfer to a governmental authority control of any individual subject to this order. Nothing in this order shall be construed to limit the authority of any such governmental authority to prosecute any individual for whom control is transferred.

Sec. 8. Publication.

This order shall be published in the Federal Register.

GEORGE W. BUSH

THE WHITE HOUSE,

November 13, 2001.

This act leaves no oversight for those tried in a military tribunal, leaving open the possibility of an 8th amendement violation, in the case torture or some other coercive but unconventional means is used.

`MANDATORY DETENTION OF SUSPECTED TERRORISTS; HABEAS CORPUS; JUDICIAL REVIEW
`SEC. 236A. (a) DETENTION OF TERRORIST ALIENS-

`(1) CUSTODY- The Attorney General shall take into custody any alien who is certified under paragraph (3).
`(2) RELEASE- Except as provided in paragraphs (5) and (6), the Attorney General shall maintain custody of such an alien until the alien is removed from the United States. Except as provided in paragraph (6), such custody shall be maintained irrespective of any relief from removal for which the alien may be eligible, or any relief from removal granted the alien, until the Attorney General determines that the alien is no longer an alien who may be certified under paragraph (3). If the alien is finally determined not to be removable, detention pursuant to this subsection shall terminate.
`(3) CERTIFICATION- The Attorney General may certify an alien under this paragraph if the Attorney General has reasonable grounds to believe that the alien--
`(A) is described in section 212(a)(3)(A)(i), 212(a)(3)(A)(iii), 212(a)(3)(B), 237(a)(4)(A)(i), 237(a)(4)(A)(iii), or 237(a)(4)(B); or
`(B) is engaged in any other activity that endangers the national security of the United States.
`(4) NONDELEGATION- The Attorney General may delegate the authority provided under paragraph (3) only to the Deputy Attorney General. The Deputy Attorney General may not delegate such authority.
`(5) COMMENCEMENT OF PROCEEDINGS- The Attorney General shall place an alien detained under paragraph (1) in removal proceedings, or shall charge the alien with a criminal offense, not later than 7 days after the commencement of such detention. If the requirement of the preceding sentence is not satisfied, the Attorney General shall release the alien.
`(6) LIMITATION ON INDEFINITE DETENTION- An alien detained solely under paragraph (1) who has not been removed under section 241(a)(1)(A), and whose removal is unlikely in the reasonably foreseeable future, may be detained for additional periods of up to six months only if the release of the alien will threaten the national security of the United States or the safety of the community or any person.
`(7) REVIEW OF CERTIFICATION- The Attorney General shall review the certification made under paragraph (3) every 6 months. If the Attorney General determines, in the Attorney General's discretion, that the certification should be revoked, the alien may be released on such conditions as the Attorney General deems appropriate, unless such release is otherwise prohibited by law. The alien may request each 6 months in writing that the Attorney General reconsider the certification and may submit documents or other evidence in support of that request.
`(b) HABEAS CORPUS AND JUDICIAL REVIEW-

`(1) IN GENERAL- Judicial review of any action or decision relating to this section (including judicial review of the merits of a determination made under subsection (a)(3) or (a)(6)) is available exclusively in habeas corpus proceedings consistent with this subsection. Except as provided in the preceding sentence, no court shall have jurisdiction to review, by habeas corpus petition or otherwise, any such action or decision.
`(2) APPLICATION-
`(A) IN GENERAL- Notwithstanding any other provision of law, including section 2241(a) of title 28, United States Code, habeas corpus proceedings described in paragraph (1) may be initiated only by an application filed with--
`(i) the Supreme Court;
`(ii) any justice of the Supreme Court;
`(iii) any circuit judge of the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit; or
`(iv) any district court otherwise having jurisdiction to entertain it.
`(B) APPLICATION TRANSFER- Section 2241(b) of title 28, United States Code, shall apply to an application for a writ of habeas corpus described in subparagraph (A).
`(3) APPEALS- Notwithstanding any other provision of law, including section 2253 of title 28, in habeas corpus proceedings described in paragraph (1) before a circuit or district judge, the final order shall be subject to review, on appeal, by the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit. There shall be no right of appeal in such proceedings to any other circuit court of appeals.
`(4) RULE OF DECISION- The law applied by the Supreme Court and the United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit shall be regarded as the rule of decision in habeas corpus proceedings described in paragraph (1).
`(c) STATUTORY CONSTRUCTION- The provisions of this section shall not be applicable to any other provision of this Act.'.

(b) CLERICAL AMENDMENT- The table of contents of the Immigration and Nationality Act is amended by inserting after the item relating to section 236 the following:

`Sec. 236A. Mandatory detention of suspected terrorist; habeas corpus; judicial review.'.
(c) REPORTS- Not later than 6 months after the date of the enactment of this Act, and every 6 months thereafter, the Attorney General shall submit a report to the Committee on the Judiciary of the House of Representatives and the Committee on the Judiciary of the Senate, with respect to the reporting period, on--

(1) the number of aliens certified under section 236A(a)(3) of the Immigration and Nationality Act, as added by subsection (a);
(2) the grounds for such certifications;
(3) the nationalities of the aliens so certified;
(4) the length of the detention for each alien so certified; and
(5) the number of aliens so certified who--
(A) were granted any form of relief from removal;
(B) were removed;
(C) the Attorney General has determined are no longer aliens who may be so certified; or
(D) were released from detention.

The provisions in this act are non constitutional, and thus only the states may pass such a thing, but then again, it cannot violate the bill of rights in the U.S. constitution. Violation of 10th amenedement.

And finally, all of those above usurp your rights as a sovereign. This is a 9th amendement violation.

There it is, 9 out of 10 violated from the (un)PATRIOT(ic) Act.

Not only that, but if Bush would have got the entire PATRIOT II passed, it would have also violated our 2nd amendement. Unfortunaterly, he still managed to get most of the other provisions slipped in another bill at like 2 A.M. They expand upon the violations of our civil liberties.

For a more analysis of the Act that covers more than what I did, click on this link:

http://www.bordc.org/Repeal.pdf

He signed the Homeland Security Act, which also does the same as the above Patriot Act in regards to our constitution.

Again, I will use the same format as the PATRIOT Act.

You know that information that the government can confiscate from the PATRIOT Act? The Homeland Security Department can gather it. Again, this is in violation of my 4th amendement, dammit!

In assisting the Secretary with the responsibilities specified in
section 101(b)(2)(A), the primary responsibilities of the Under Secretary
for Information Analysis and Infrastructure Protection shall include-

(1) receiving and analyzing law enforcement information,
intelligence, and other information in order to understand the nature
and scope of the terrorist threat to the American homeland and to
detect and identify potential threats of terrorism within the United
States;

(2) comprehensively assessing the vulnerabilities of the key
resources and critical infrastructures in the United States;

(3) integrating relevant information, intelligence analyses, and
vulnerability assessments (whether such information, analyses, or
assessments are provided or produced by the Department or others) to
identify protective priorities and support protective measures by the
Department, by other executive agencies, by State and local government
personnel, agencies, and authorities, by the private sector, and by
other entities;

(4) developing a comprehensive national plan for securing the
key resources and critical infrastructures in the United States;

(5) taking or seeking to effect necessary measures to protect
the key resources and critical infrastructures in the United States,
in coordination with other executive agencies and in cooperation with
State and local government personnel, agencies, and authorities, the
private sector, and other entities;

(6) administering the Homeland Security Advisory System,
exercising primary responsibility for public threat advisories, and
(in coordination with other executive agencies) providing specific
warning information to State and local government personnel, agencies,
and authorities, the private sector, other entities, and the public,
as well as advice about appropriate protective actions and
countermeasures; and

(7) reviewing, analyzing, and making recommendations for
improvements in the policies and procedures governing the sharing of
law enforcement, intelligence, and other information relating to
homeland security within the Federal government and between such
government and State and local government personnel, agencies, and
authorities.

If a business purposely doesn't protect their employees from hazards to save money, and someone happens to get hurt because of it, they can voluntarily send this information to the HSA and be granted immunity. This violates many parts of the Fair Standards Labor Act.

SEC. 204. INFORMATION VOLUNTARILY PROVIDED.

Information provided voluntarily by non-Federal entities or
individuals that relates to infrastructure vulnerabilities or other
vulnerabilities to terrorism and is or has been in the possession of the
Department shall not be subject to section 552 of title 5, United States
Code.

No one can subpoena the secretary, or the homeland Security organization, thus, if they are suspected of corruption or crime, no one can legally obtain any evidence of such unless the agency VOLUNTARILY hands the evidence over. Put it this way, when Nixon was given a subpoena by Congress to hand over the tapes, he was legally obligated to do it. He didn't, and he was going to be tried for the crime, thus he resigned. The Homeland Security Organization OR the Secretary is essentially free from any such possibility, meaning if they abuse their power, there is nothing anyone can do about it.

The secretary has access to anything a witness states AND has access to the names of confidentially protected witnesses. 5th amendement violation.

SEC. 710. AUTHORITY OF THE SECRETARY.

(a) Notwithstanding the last two sentences of section 3(a) of the
Inspector General Act of 1978, the Inspector General shall be under the
authority, direction, and control of the Secretary with respect to audits
or investigations, or the issuance of subpoenas, that require access to
information concerning-

(1) intelligence, counterintelligence, or counterterrorism
matters;

(2) ongoing criminal investigations or proceedings;

(3) undercover operations;

(4) the identity of confidential sources, including protected
witnesses;

(5) other matters the disclosure of which would, in the
Secretary's judgment, constitute a serious threat to the protection of
any person or property authorized protection by section 3056 of title
18, United States Code, section 202 of title 3 of such Code, or any
provision of the Presidential Protection Assistance Act of 1976; or

(6) other matters the disclosure of which would, in the
Secretary's judgment, constitute a serious threat to national
security.

(b) With respect to the information described in subsection (a), the
Secretary may prohibit the Inspector General from carrying out or
completing any audit or investigation, or from issuing any subpoena, after
such Inspector General has decided to initiate, carry out, or complete such
audit or investigation or to issue such subpoena, if the Secretary
determines that such prohibition is necessary to prevent the disclosure of
any information described in subsection (a), to preserve the national
security, or to prevent a significant impairment to the interests of the
United States.

(c) The Secretary shall notify the President of the Senate and the
Speaker of the House of Representatives within thirty days of any exercise
of his authority under this section.

Subtitle C-United States Secret Service

If the Homeland Security Agency or the secretary deems fit, they can legally aqcuire your property without any compensation and can withold any compensation. Guess what? You no longer have personal property or rights to it. Don't you think there is something just a little bit wrong with this?

(d) Notwithstanding any other provision of law, the Secretary, in
accordance with regulations prescribed jointly with the Administrator of
General Services and the Director of the Office of Management and Budget-

(1) may acquire replacement real property (including interests
therein)-

(A) by transfer or exchange of the Department's property
with other executive agencies; or

(B) by sale to or exchange of the Department's property
with non-Federal parties;

(2) by lease, permit, license, or other similar instrument, may
make available to other executive agencies and to non-Federal parties,
on a fair market rental value basis, the unexpired portion of any
government lease for real property occupied or possessed by the
Department;

(3) may make available by outlease agreements with other
executive agencies or with non-Federal parties, any unused or
underused portion of or interest in any real or related personal
property occupied or possessed by the Department; and

(4) may deposit the proceeds of any exercise of the authority
granted by this subsection into any account in the Treasury available
to him, without regard to fiscal year limitations.

(e) Upon the written request of the Secretary, the Administrator of
General Services shall delegate to him all responsibilities and authorities
provided by law to the Administrator for the care and handling of the
Department's surplus real and related personal property, pending its
disposition, and for the disposal of such property.

(f) Notwithstanding any other provision of law, the Secretary may
retain, from the proceeds of the sale of personal property, amounts
necessary to recover, to the extent practicable, the full costs (direct and
indirect) incurred by the Secretary in disposing of such property,
including but not limited to the costs of warehousing, storage,
environmental services, advertising, appraisal, and transportation. Such
amounts shall be deposited into an account available for such expenses
without regard to fiscal year limitations.

This organization can spend as much money as necessary to carry out the "provisions" of this act. This leaves plenty of room for abuse, and since the secretary who directs this cannot be subpoened, this leaves an infinite chance for corruption and stealing of funds, and no one can do a thing about it. Also, those Health records of yours gathered with provisions in the PATRIOT Act and within Section 212 of this monstrousity, for example, could be sold to medical insurance companies and then they could trade it among each other creating a "blacklist" of people they will refuse coverage based on these records. Guess what? You have no say in it either! The same can be said for school records being sold to employers and using test scores/ grades/ permanent records to bar people from working for them. Sure, both these things have gone on for a while, but at least you could do something about it to prevent these records from being given to companies and such, but now you don't have the opportunity to keep this stuff private. Also, since they can track every website you visit and thing you type with a computer, this is the ultimate spyware. They sell that information to companies which will now flood your machine with ads and have an even greater chance of getting a sale. This is just sick. Not to mention, plenty of 5th amendement violations.

There are authorized to be appropriated such sums as may be necessary
to carry out the provisions of this Act. The Director of the Office of Management and Budget, in consultation
with the Secretary, is authorized and directed to make such additional
incidental dispositions of personnel, assets, and liabilities held, used,
arising from, available, or to be made available, in connection with the
functions transferred by this Act, as he may deem necessary to accomplish
the purposes of this Act.

This act allows the government to forcebly vaccinate people, even if the vacine isn't thoroughly tested and is experimental, and grants the company that makes the vaccine immunity if anything goes wrong. Meaning, if the vaccine you were forced to take, whether or not there was any threat, permanantly disables you or harms you in any way, you won't be able to sue the government or the company for any damages. Lets say it paralyses you, and you then can't work anymore. Too bad. You're ****ed. Again, 4th amendement AND 9th amendement violations.

SEC. 304. CONDUCT OF CERTAIN PUBLIC HEALTH-RELATED
ACTIVITIES.

(a) In General.--With respect to civilian human health-
related research and development activities relating to
countermeasures for chemical, biological, radiological, and
nuclear and other emerging terrorist threats carried out by
the Department of Health and Human Services (including the
Public Health Service), the Secretary of Health and Human
Services shall set priorities, goals, objectives, and
policies and develop a coordinated strategy for such
activities in collaboration with the Secretary of Homeland
Security to ensure consistency with the national policy and
strategic plan developed pursuant to section 302(2).
(b) Evaluation of Progress.--In carrying out subsection
(a), the Secretary of Health and Human Services shall
collaborate with the Secretary in developing specific
benchmarks and outcome measurements for evaluating progress
toward achieving the priorities and goals described in such
subsection.
(c) Administration of Countermeasures Against Smallpox.--
Section 224 of the Public Health Service Act (42 U.S.C. 233)
is amended by adding the following:
``(p) Administration of Smallpox Countermeasures by Health
Professionals.--
``(1) In general.--For purposes of this section, and
subject to other provisions of this subsection, a covered
person shall be deemed to be an employee of the Public Health
Service with respect to liability arising out of
administration of a covered countermeasure against smallpox
to an individual during the effective period of a declaration
by the Secretary under paragraph (2)(A).

[[Page H9049]]

``(2) Declaration by secretary concerning countermeasure
against smallpox.--
``(A) Authority to issue declaration.--
``(i) In general.--The Secretary may issue a declaration,
pursuant to this paragraph, concluding that an actual or
potential bioterrorist incident or other actual or potential
public health emergency makes advisable the administration of
a covered countermeasure to a category or categories of
individuals.
``(ii) Covered countermeasure.--The Secretary shall specify
in such declaration the substance or substances that shall be
considered covered countermeasures (as defined in paragraph
(8)(A)) for purposes of administration to individuals during
the effective period of the declaration.
``(iii) Effective period.--The Secretary shall specify in
such declaration the beginning and ending dates of the
effective period of the declaration, and may subsequently
amend such declaration to shorten or extend such effective
period, provided that the new closing date is after the date
when the declaration is amended.
``(iv) Publication.--The Secretary shall promptly publish
each such declaration and amendment in the Federal Register.
``(B) Liability of united states only for administrations
within scope of declaration.--Except as provided in paragraph
(5)(B)(ii), the United States shall be liable under this
subsection with respect to a claim arising out of the
administration of a covered countermeasure to an individual
only if--
``(i) the countermeasure was administered by a qualified
person, for a purpose stated in paragraph (7)(A)(i), and
during the effective period of a declaration by the Secretary
under subparagraph (A) with respect to such countermeasure;
and
``(ii)(I) the individual was within a category of
individuals covered by the declaration; or
``(II) the qualified person administering the
countermeasure had reasonable grounds to believe that such
individual was within such category.
``(C) Presumption of administration within scope of
declaration in case of accidental vaccinia inoculation.--
``(i) In general.--If vaccinia vaccine is a covered
countermeasure specified in a declaration under subparagraph
(A), and an individual to whom the vaccinia vaccine is not
administered contracts vaccinia, then, under the
circumstances specified in clause (ii), the individual--

``(I) shall be rebuttably presumed to have contracted
vaccinia from an individual to whom such vaccine was
administered as provided by clauses (i) and (ii) of
subparagraph (B); and
``(II) shall (unless such presumption is rebutted) be
deemed for purposes of this subsection to be an individual to
whom a covered countermeasure was administered by a qualified
person in accordance with the terms of such declaration and
as described by subparagraph (B).

``(ii) Circumstances in which presumption applies.--The
presumption and deeming stated in clause (i) shall apply if--

``(I) the individual contracts vaccinia during the
effective period of a declaration under subparagraph (A) or
by the date 30 days after the close of such period; or
``(II) the individual resides or has resided with an
individual to whom such vaccine was administered as provided
by clauses (i) and (ii) of subparagraph (B) and contracts
vaccinia after such date.

``(3) Exclusivity of remedy.--The remedy provided by
subsection (a) shall be exclusive of any other civil action
or proceeding for any claim or suit this subsection
encompasses.
``(4) Certification of action by attorney general.--
Subsection (c) applies to actions under this subsection,
subject to the following provisions:
``(A) Nature of certification.--The certification by the
Attorney General that is the basis for deeming an action or
proceeding to be against the United States, and for removing
an action or proceeding from a State court, is a
certification that the action or proceeding is against a
covered person and is based upon a claim alleging personal
injury or death arising out of the administration of a
covered countermeasure.
``(B) Certification of attorney general conclusive.--The
certification of the Attorney General of the facts specified
in subparagraph (A) shall conclusively establish such facts
for purposes of jurisdiction pursuant to this subsection.
``(5) Defendant to cooperate with united states.--
``(A) In general.--A covered person shall cooperate with
the United States in the processing and defense of a claim or
action under this subsection based upon alleged acts or
omissions of such person.
``(B) Consequences of failure to cooperate.--Upon the
motion of the United States or any other party and upon
finding that such person has failed to so cooperate--
``(i) the court shall substitute such person as the party
defendant in place of the United States and, upon motion,
shall remand any such suit to the court in which it was
instituted if it appears that the court lacks subject matter
jurisdiction;
``(ii) the United States shall not be liable based on the
acts or omissions of such person; and
``(iii) the Attorney General shall not be obligated to
defend such action.
``(6) Recourse against covered person in case of gross
misconduct or contract violation.--
``(A) In general.--Should payment be made by the United
States to any claimant bringing a claim under this
subsection, either by way of administrative determination,
settlement, or court judgment, the United States shall have,
notwithstanding any provision of State law, the right to
recover for that portion of the damages so awarded or paid,
as well as interest and any costs of litigation, resulting
from the failure of any covered person to carry out any
obligation or responsibility assumed by such person under a
contract with the United States or from any grossly
negligent, reckless, or illegal conduct or willful misconduct
on the part of such person.
``(B) Venue.--The United States may maintain an action
under this paragraph against such person in the district
court of the United States in which such person resides or
has its principal place of business.
``(7) Definitions.--As used in this subsection, terms have
the following meanings:
``(A) Covered countermeasure.--The term `covered
countermeasure', or `covered countermeasure against
smallpox', means a substance that is--
``(i)(I) used to prevent or treat smallpox (including the
vaccinia or another vaccine); or
``(II) vaccinia immune globulin used to control or treat
the adverse effects of vaccinia inoculation; and
``(ii) specified in a declaration under paragraph (2).
``(B) Covered person.--The term `covered person', when used
with respect to the administration of a covered
countermeasure, includes any person who is--
``(i) a manufacturer or distributor of such countermeasure;
``(ii) a health care entity under whose auspices such
countermeasure was administered;
``(iii) a qualified person who administered such
countermeasure; or
``(iv) an official, agent, or employee of a person
described in clause (i), (ii), or (iii).
``(C) Qualified person.--The term `qualified person', when
used with respect to the administration of a covered
countermeasure, means a licensed health professional or other
individual who is authorized to administer such
countermeasure under the law of the State in which the
countermeasure was administered.''.

SEC. 305. FEDERALLY FUNDED RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT CENTERS.

The Secretary, acting through the Under Secretary for
Science and Technology, shall have the authority to establish
or contract with 1 or more federally funded research and
development centers to provide independent analysis of
homeland security issues, or to carry out other
responsibilities under this Act, including coordinating and
integrating both the extramural and intramural programs
described in section 308.

SEC. 306. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS.

(a) Classification.--To the greatest extent practicable,
research conducted or supported by the Department shall be
unclassified.
(b) Construction.--Nothing in this title shall be construed
to preclude any Under Secretary of the Department from
carrying out research, development, demonstration, or
deployment activities, as long as such activities are
coordinated through the Under Secretary for Science and
Technology.
(c) Regulations.--The Secretary, acting through the Under
Secretary for Science and Technology, may issue necessary
regulations with respect to research, development,
demonstration, testing, and evaluation activities of the
Department, including the conducting, funding, and reviewing
of such activities.
(d) Notification of Presidential Life Sciences
Designations.--Not later than 60 days before effecting any
transfer of Department of Energy life sciences activities
pursuant to section 303(1)(D) of this Act, the President
shall notify the appropriate congressional committees of the
proposed transfer and shall include the reasons for the
transfer and a description of the effect of the transfer on
the activities of the Department of Energy.

SEC. 307. HOMELAND SECURITY ADVANCED RESEARCH PROJECTS
AGENCY.

(a) Definitions.--In this section:
(1) Fund.--The term ``Fund'' means the Acceleration Fund
for Research and Development of Homeland Security
Technologies established in subsection (c).
(2) Homeland security research.--The term ``homeland
security research'' means research relevant to the detection
of, prevention of, protection against, response to,
attribution of, and recovery from homeland security threats,
particularly acts of terrorism.
(3) Hsarpa.--The term ``HSARPA'' means the Homeland
Security Advanced Research Projects Agency established in
subsection (b).
(4) Under secretary.--The term ``Under Secretary'' means
the Under Secretary for Science and Technology.
(b) HSARPA.--
(1) Establishment.--There is established the Homeland
Security Advanced Research Projects Agency.
(2) Director.--HSARPA shall be headed by a Director, who
shall be appointed by the Secretary. The Director shall
report to the Under Secretary.
(3) Responsibilities.--The Director shall administer the
Fund to award competitive, merit-reviewed grants, cooperative
agreements or contracts to public or private entities,
including businesses, federally funded research and
development centers, and universities. The Director shall
administer the Fund to--
(A) support basic and applied homeland security research to
promote revolutionary changes in technologies that would
promote homeland security;
(B) advance the development, testing and evaluation, and
deployment of critical homeland security technologies; and
(C) accelerate the prototyping and deployment of
technologies that would address homeland security
vulnerabilities.
(4) Targeted competitions.--The Director may solicit
proposals to address specific vulnerabilities identified by
the Director.

[[Page H9050]]

(5) Coordination.--The Director shall ensure that the
activities of HSARPA are coordinated with those of other
relevant research agencies, and may run projects jointly with
other agencies.
(6) Personnel.--In hiring personnel for HSARPA, the
Secretary shall have the hiring and management authorities
described in section 1101 of the Strom Thurmond National
Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 1999 (5 U.S.C. 3104
note; Public Law 105-261). The term of appointments for
employees under subsection (c)(1) of that section may not
exceed 5 years before the granting of any extension under
subsection (c)(2) of that section.
(7) Demonstrations.--The Director, periodically, shall hold
homeland security technology demonstrations to improve
contact among technology developers, vendors and acquisition
personnel.
(c) Fund.--
(1) Establishment.--There is established the Acceleration
Fund for Research and Development of Homeland Security
Technologies, which shall be administered by the Director of
HSARPA.
(2) Authorization of appropriations.--There are authorized
to be appropriated $500,000,000 to the Fund for fiscal year
2003 and such sums as may be necessary thereafter.
(3) Coast guard.--Of the funds authorized to be
appropriated under paragraph (2), not less than 10 percent of
such funds for each fiscal year through fiscal year 2005
shall be authorized only for the Under Secretary, through
joint agreement with the Commandant of the Coast Guard, to
carry out research and development of improved ports,
waterways and coastal security surveillance and perimeter
protection capabilities for the purpose of minimizing the
possibility that Coast Guard cutters, aircraft, helicopters,
and personnel will be diverted from non-homeland security
missions to the ports, waterways and coastal security
mission.

These acts essentially allow the government to spy on you without a court order or warrant, confiscate your records without such, and even detain you, try you in a military tribunal without a jury, and if they feel inclined, execute you without a court order or probable cause.

Just read the rest above when I outlines our amendement violations, and you'll see what I mean with the government being allowed to detain you if they wish, and yes, execute you without a court order under certain provisions.

Also, what I didn't mention, was the Total Information Awareness program. It wasn't specifically listed in the Homeland Security Bill, but it was appropriated by provisions in the bill. It allows the government to take all of that info, log it into a database, and share it with whoever they please, even the private enterprise. Again, 4th amendement violation and it essentially kills our privacy. Of course, the media said it's been dead. That's again false. It's had two name changes. Terrorist Information Awareness. after that, Multi-State Terrorism Information Exchange, also known as MATRIX. However, MATRIX, does not affect the entire nation. It affects certain states, enough to cover over 70 million Americans, and if you count in the fact that if you travel to these certain states you will be affected, it does then affect ALL Americans. Here's some info on MATRIX:

http://www.aclu.org/Privacy/Privacy.cfm?ID=14240&c=130

And if you're unfamiliar, the TIA:

http://www.cdt.org/security/homelandsecuritydept/021210cdt.shtml

If you live in Connecticut, Florida, Michigan, New York, Ohio, or Pennsylvania, then you are constantly affected by it, and if you've travelled to any of those states, you've been likely monitored as well. Also, the states of Alabama, California, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Oregon, South Carolina, Texas, and Utah have been participating in it, up until scandels where the information has been repeatedly abused have been reported. But essentially, the TIA is still alive and well, thanks to Bush allowing it to happen and signing the Homeland Security Act into Law.

And again, proof Bush signed the Homeland Security Act into law:

Today, we are taking historic action to defend the United States and protect our citizens against the dangers of a new era. With my signature, this act of Congress will create a new Department of Homeland Security, ensuring that our efforts to defend this country are comprehensive and united.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2002/11/20021125-6.html

...although many have been detained and haven't been heard from.

Here's a mention of people illegally detained by this fascist government according to amnesty International, some immigrants, some citizens of this country, and many have trials not open to the public:

http://www.amnestyusa.org/amnestynow/ashcroftraids.html

They fall into four categories. More than 725 have been held for alleged immigration status violations; about 120 for federal crimes unrelated to September 11; an undisclosed number for state criminal charges; and a similarly undisclosed but assertedly small number as federal material witnesses, purportedly to preserve their testimony for a criminal proceeding. The Justice Department has been especially closed-mouthed about the largest group of detainees, the more than 725 people held on immigration charges. It refuses even to name them and has ordered them tried in secret, with proceedings closed to the public, the press, legal observers, and even family members.

To add insult to injury, not allowing the public or the media access to these detainees is in violation of the Geneva Conventions.

On January 11, 2002, the United States announced that it was refusing to abide by the 1949 Geneva Convention on the treatment of prisoners of war in its treatment and internment of those taken prisoner in Afghanistan or Pakistan by the United States. The Third Geneva Convention, which provides specific guidelines for treatment of prisoner combatants, is a part of the "law of nations" and is a mainstay of international humanitarian law. The United States explained that the prisoners were not actually prisoners of war, but were in fact "unlawful combatants."

http://www.iacenter.org/geneva_usrefuse.htm

This is illegal because it violates Article VI clause II of the Constitution, which states:

This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/constitution.articlevi.html

He violated Posse Commitaus which prevents the military from searching civilians, by essentially allowing them oversight of airport searches. This is illegal.

It was violated when he had military oversee the airport searches.

The Posse Comitatus Act states simply:
Whoever, except in cases and under circumstances expressly authorized by the Constitution or Act of Congress, willfully uses any part of the Army or the Air Force as a posse comitatus or otherwise to execute the laws shall be fined not more than $10,000 or imprisoned not more than two years, or both.
Congress passed the Posse Comitatus Act in 1878 to end military occupation of the defeated Southern states during the Reconstruction period. Southern Democrats had complained bitterly about the oppressive use of the military in a law enforcement role. The Act incorporates a founding American principle of keeping the nation's military forces separate from and subordinate to the "Civil Power.''

http://www.thirdworldtraveler.com/Civil_Liberties/Posse_Comitatus_Law.html

The Iraq War violated our constitution again, due to the fact that it violated international agreements.

The U.N. did not approve of this war, thus violating the "Uniting for Peace" Resolution. Again, the U.S. government violating an international treaty also means it's violating Article VI Clause II of the U.S. Constitution.

All Members shall settle their international disputes by peaceful means in such a manner that international peace and security, and justice, are not endangered.
-- Article 2 paragraph 3

All Members shall refrain in their international relations from the threat or use of force against the territorial integrity or political independence of any state, or in any other manner inconsistent with the Purposes of the United Nations.
-- Article 2 paragraph 4

Nothing in the present Charter shall impair the inherent right of individual or collective self-defense if an armed attack occurs against a Member of the United Nations, until the Security Council has taken measures necessary to maintain international peace and security. Measures taken by Members in the exercise of this right of self-defense shall be immediately reported to the Security Council and shall not in any way affect the authority and responsibility of the Security Council under the present Charter to take at any time such action as it deems necessary in order to maintain or restore international peace and security.
-- Article 51

The International Court of Justice shall be the principal judicial organ of the United Nations. It shall function in accordance with the annexed Statute, which is based upon the Statute of the Permanent Court of International Justice and forms and integral part of the present Charter.
-- Article 92

All Members of the United Nations are ipso facto parties to the Statute of the International Court of Justice.
-- Article 93 paragraph 1

The General Assembly or the Security Council may request the International Court of Justice to give an advisory opinion on any legal question.
-- Article 96 paragraph 1

http://www.un.org/aboutun/charter/chapter1.htm

He's also used banned weapons, such as Depleted Uranium and violated the Protocol Additional to the Geneva Conventions of 12 August 1949, and by conducting strikes in residential areas without proof of threat. Again, international treaty violated by U.S. government under Bush, thus Bush violated Article VI Clause II.

It is prohibited to employ methods or means of warfare which are intended, or may be expected, to cause widespread, long-term and severe damage to the natural environment.
-- Article 35 paragraph 3

The civilian population and individual civilians shall enjoy general protection against dangers arising from military operations.

[C]ivilians shall not be the object of attack. Acts or threats of violence the primary purpose of which is to spread terror among the civilian population are prohibited.

Indiscriminate attacks are prohibited, [including an] attack which may be expected to cause incidental loss of civilian life, injury to civilians, damage to civilian objects, or a combination thereof, which would be excessive in relation to the concrete and direct military advantage anticipated.
-- Article 51 paragraphs 1, 2, 4 and 5 (excerpts)

http://www.icrc.org/web/eng/siteeng0.nsf/iwpList277/43489F2081CC0007C1256B660059087A

And for proof the bastard used Depleted Uranium and strikes on Residential Neighborhoods without proof of threat:

BRITISH and American coalition forces are using depleted uranium (DU) shells in the war against Iraq and deliberately flouting a United Nations resolution which classifies the munitions as illegal weapons of mass destruction.

http://www.sundayherald.com/32522

In retaliation, American troops backed by Bradley fighting vehicles swept through Iraqi
neighborhoods before dawn Saturday, blasting houses suspected of being insurgent
hideouts with machine guns and heavy weapons fire.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20031108/ap_on_re_mi_ea/iraq&cid

Further to note:

Bush has also violated the Treaty on the Limitation of Anti-Ballistic Missile Systems.

Each Party undertakes to limit anti-ballistic missile (ABM) systems and to adopt other measures in accordance with the provisions of this Treaty.
Each Party undertakes not to deploy ABM systems for a defense of the territory of its country and not to provide a base for such a defense, and not to deploy ABM systems for defense of an individual region except as provided for in Article III of this Treaty.
-- Article I
Each Party undertakes not to deploy ABM systems or their components except that:

within one ABM system deployment area having a radius of one hundred and fifty kilometers and centered on the Party's national capital, a Party may deploy: (1) no more than one hundred ABM launchers and no more than one hundred ABM interceptor missiles at launch sites, and (2) ABM radars within no more than six ABM radar complexes, the area of each complex being circular and having a diameter of no more than three kilometers; and
within one ABM system deployment area having radius of one hundred and fifty kilometers and containing ICBM silo launchers, a Party may deploy: (1) no more than one hundred ABM launchers and no more than one hundred ABM interceptor missiles at launch sites, (2) two large phased-array ABM radars comparable in potential to corresponding ABM radars operational or under construction on the date of signature of the Treaty in an ABM system deployment area containing ICBM silo launchers, and (3) no more than eighteen ABM radars each having a potential less than the potential of the smaller of the above-mentioned two large phased-array ABM radars.
-- Article III

Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons

Each nuclear-weapon State Party to the Treaty undertakes not to transfer to any recipient whatsoever nuclear weapons or other nuclear explosive devices or control over such weapons or explosive devices directly, or indirectly; and not in any way to assist, encourage, or induce any non-nuclear-weapon State to manufacture or otherwise acquire nuclear weapons or other nuclear explosive devices, or control over such weapons or explosive devices.
-- Article I

Each non-nuclear weapon State Party to the Treaty undertakes not to receive the transfer from any transferor whatsoever of nuclear weapons or other nuclear explosive devices or of control over such weapons or explosive devices directly, or indirectly; not to manufacture or otherwise acquire nuclear weapons or other nuclear explosive devices; and not to seek or receive any assistance in the manufacture of nuclear weapons or other nuclear explosive devices.
-- Article II

Nothing in this Treaty shall be interpreted as affecting the inalienable right of all the Parties to the Treaty to develop research, production, and use of nuclear energy for peaceful purposes without discrimination and in conformity with Articles I and II of this Treaty.
-- Article V paragraph 1

Each of the Parties to the Treaty undertakes to pursue negotiations in good faith on effective measures relating to cessation of the nuclear arms race at an early date and to nuclear disarmament, and on a treaty on general and complete disarmament under strict and effective international control.
-- Article VI

Both of those above are violated with Bush's plan to use "mini nukes" and bunker busters. Again, another Article VI Clause II violation.

Since about 10,000 Iraqi civilians and near 600 American soldiers have died as a result of combat in this illegal war.

I just proved above that the war is and was illegal. But 10,000 Iraq civilians and almost 600 American soldiers? Yup. That's the grim reality.

The link below lists how the data was compiled and from where. These were civilians specifically killed in combat and incidents related to combat.

http://www.iraqbodycount.net/editorial_aug0703.htm

There are as of today 551 American soldiers dead in Iraq due to combat. And a link keeping toll of the number of dead American soldiers:

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ops/iraq_casualties.htm

He is allowing companies like Lockheed Martin and Boeing to price gouge the tax payer, often chaging the government 20 times more for an item than what it is worth. This is why our defense budget is so high. We could keep the same military strength EASILY on half the defense budget we have.

One example:

The government employee, Ken Pedeleose, an industrial engineer and nine-year veteran with the federal Defense Contract Management Agency, had accused Lockheed Martin of billing the Air Force $714 for a rivet and $5,217 for a one-inch-long bracket for the C-5. Each aircraft required hundreds of the items.

The government-recommended price for the rivet is $53 and $258 for the bracket.

http://www.montereyherald.com/mld/mcherald/news/local/6548047.htm

That means 92% spent on the rivet and 95% spent on the bracket went straight to lining the company's pocket. Our tax dollars at work. Those are 8% and 5% efficiencies respectively, although that may be an extreme example. The bracket cost 20 times more than it should have, the rivet 12.5 times more. I think it's a safe bet at least half we are paying for defense spending is either wasted or lining someone's pockets.

We're getting screwed, on this war, on what we pay as taxes, and where that money goes. We are getting raped up the ass, harder and harder each year. Again, we need Bush out because he allowed this to happen.

We need a fiscal conservative, who will do everything he can to keep this country out of deficet. Bush is the largest spender in recent history.

Simply put, Bush has
turned out to be the largest spender in American history.

http://www.gold-eagle.com/editorials_03/ing082203.html

Also, I will compare the budgets between Reagan, Bush Sr., Clinton, and the current Bush Jr. within their respective Fiscal Years (Fiscal year means the budget the president leaves for the next year, thus, before Reagan came in in 1981, Carter had already layed out the Budget for 1981, even though after January 20th of that year, Carter was no longer president.)

President/Fiscal Year/Budget Size(Billions)

Reagan in FY 1982- $745.8
Reagan in FY 1983- $808.4
Reagan in FY 1984- $851.8
Reagan in FY 1985- $946.4
Reagan in FY 1986- $990.3
Reagan in FY 1987- $1003.9
Reagan in FY 1988- $1064.1
Reagan in FY 1989- $1144.2
Bush in FY 1990- $1252.7
Bush in FY 1991- $1323.4
Bush in FY 1992- $1380.9
Bush in FY 1993- $1408.7
Clinton in FY 1994- $1461.9
Clinton in FY 1995- $1515.8
Clinton in FY 1996- $1560.5
Clinton in FY 1997- $1601.3
Clinton in FY 1998- $1652.6
Clinton in FY 1999- $1701.9
Clinton in FY 2000- $1788.8
Clinton in FY 2001- $1863.9
Bush in FY 2002- $2011.0
Bush in FY 2003- $2140.4(estimate)

http://www.gpoaccess.gov/usbudget/fy04/pdf/hist.pdf

As you can see, Bush has made the government the largest it has ever been. His increase from Clinton's 2001 FY budget to the 2002 year Bush had full control over was almost TWICE the largest increase Clinton ever made.

Bush's administration houses plenty of corruption, case in point, according to Dick Cheney's financial disclosure report, he owned over 400,000 shares in Halliburton worth millions and also recieved over $100,000 a year in deferred compensation, then proceeded to give Halliburton the no-bid contract to Iraq.

I think this below covers that:

18-10-03 Dick Cheney is under pressure to give up pay and shares from Halliburton as controversy about the links between the oil company and the US vice president refuses to die. Opposition politicians are drafting legislation that would strip Mr Cheney of deferred salary of roughly $ 500,000 and well over 400,000 share options.
The vice president ran the energy company between 1995 and 2000 and will receive back pay every year until 2005. Critics say this gives, at the least, an appearance of a conflict of interest as Halliburton wins lucrative contracts to help rebuild Iraq.

Mr Cheney insists he has no involvement with Halliburton, telling: "I've severed all my ties with the company." Even a promise to give any gains from the stock options to charity has not satisfied opponents.
An amendment put forward by Democrats to the planned $ 87 bn Iraq spending bill would require Mr Cheney to give up all of the Halliburton money.

He was paid $ 200,000 in 2001 and $ 160,000 in 2002 in deferred compensation agreed when he left the company. He will get similar amounts for the next three years.
Mr Cheney holds 100,000 options to buy shares at $ 54.40 by the end of 2007, 300,000 to buy shares at $ 39.50 by the end of 2009 and 33,333 at $ 28.13 also by the end of 2007. Halliburton shares were priced at $ 24.09, meaning they have to rise somewhat before Mr Cheney is in the money. The vice president put his personal wealth at somewhere between $ 19 mm and $ 87 mm in a filing to the Office of Government Ethics.

Democrats have been suggesting for some time that links between the Bush administration and top corporations are not in the public interest. Halliburton, in particular, has been a target of allegations that it overcharges for contracts it seemed to win without any competition.
So far Halliburton has been paid $ 1.4 bn from a possible $ 7 bn for repairing Iraqi oilfields. The company points out it has been working for different US governments since 1919. It employs 100,000 people.

http://www.gasandoil.com/goc/company/cnn34601.htm

Our food supply is contaminated. The FDA allowed mad cow milk to be mixed in with other milk and shipped around the country, stating that it is safe to drink, even though a few in Britain got the disease from milk(They were vegan). Bush has no intention to have the laws requiring that cattle not be fed parts of their own dead enforced. Meaning, anything you eat or any product from a cow that use you could end up killing you. The odds are extremely rare, of course, but someone ended up buying that mad cow meat that entered our market and someone drank that milk or ate products made from it. Add to that that chickens are fed parts of dead cattle, as are pigs. Feeding herbivores meat can also cause them to develop BSE, although it's much more rare than if they were to cannabalize their own kind.

Or course, meat from the cow did enter our food supply:

After diseased tissue was removed, the cow's meat entered the food supply, but Veneman said Americans should not be concerned about the safety of beef. She added that she intended to serve beef for Christmas dinner.

However, the USDA doesn't seem to mention the methods used to slaughter the cattle and strip the spinal cord. A saw is used to split the spine before it is removed. This aerosolizes the infected tissue. Meaning, it turned the affected nerve tissue into a vapor and that spread to other meat. If your body absorbs just one of those proteins and begins to actually replicate just one, then you're royally ****ed.

Also, the FDA said milk from the mad cow is safe to drink, and it has entered our food supply:

Washington (Reuters) - WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Milk from the Washington state dairy cow infected with mad cow disease is safe to drink, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration said on Wednesday.

Of course, that milk isn't safe to drink.

"A 24-year-old vegetarian has been diagnosed with Cruetzfeld-Jacob disease. Scientists fear that milk and cheese may be the source of infection."

London Times, August 23, 1997 Michael Hornsby

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/opinions/articles/0103satlets033.html

Rendered cattle are still often fed to other animals:

However, two major concerns remain. FDA inspections indicate that many feed producers are not fully complying with the new rules, and the FDA has not yet imposed fines or sanctions. Also, loopholes remain in the FDA rules.

For example, non-ruminant animals, such as pigs and chickens, are still fed the rendered remains of cattle, and those non-ruminant animals could then be fed to cattle, leaving a line of potential contamination open.

Humans who eat cattle infected with bovine spongiform encephalopathy (known as BSE or mad cow disease) can develop "new variation" Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (nvCJD), which, like AIDS, is considered to be 100 percent fatal.

http://www.organicconsumers.org/madcow/worries6201.cfm

And here is what the man who slaughtered the cow has to say about it:

The USDA had told the world that the mad cow had been slaughtered here, but it was not in the food chain. A blatant lie.

It was one of many. I walked out with the news crew at lunch time because I can't stand a government cover-up. They asked me "was the cow in the food chain?" I told them of course it was, it's meat. Where else would it be? They asked me if the cow was a downer. I told them no, it was just an old cow.

The USDA had us taking brain stem samples from downers and back door cripples only. Since we only had a few walkers on this trailer full of downers, we just killed her along with them. We took a brain sample from her head because the USDA gives up $10 per sample.

If we would have unloaded her in the pens, we would have never caught the BSE. How many other walkers have BSE? We will never know. The USDA only tested the downers and cripples and only at our plant. We had only been taking brain samples for about a month when we found this one.

http://www.counterpunch.org/louthan01202004.html

Now, I just want to make things clear. I'm not trying to scare people into avoiding cattle or cattle products, but to say that no one is going to get sick from this would be to lie. someone is going to end up eating that contaminated food. Of course, it will only be a few hundred people at most, meaning, you have about the same odds of winning the lottery. But the fact that our government under Bush is allowing this to go on is DISGUSTING.

Who knows, that may not have been the only cow anyway. Here is a nice, fat list, of articles showing the lies the USDA and FDA have told the american people:

http://organicconsumers.org/madcow.htm

Although, you should note the source. They do have an agenda themselves, but that doesn't mean you should discredit them altogther. Look at where they get their info for each article first.

All in all, this is a very depressing picture.

Bush lied about the WMD, and in fact, in 2001, Colin Powell and Condoleeza Rice stated that Iraq was no threat and that Saddam no longer had WMDs or the capacity to make them. Both back tracked on their statements to support Bush in 2003.

Colin Powell and condoleeza Rice, caught on tape. You can't find this on TV anywhere in America, everything's censored. Gee, they love contradicting themselves, don't they?

http://www.evuk.co.uk/censorshipjp.wmv

Colon Powell, February 2001 - "He has not developed any significant capabilities with respect to weapons of mass destruction; he is unable to project conventional power against his neighbors."

Condoleeza Rice, July 2001 - "We are able to keep arms from him, his military forces have not been rebuilt."

I don't even think I need to cite Bush's lies, you know what they are. If you want me to quote what he has said, I'll be glad to do so though. L-I-A-R. Regardless of your opinion, it can be proven. Bush lied. He didn't exagerrate, he didn't mistate. He lied. Result? 10,000 dead Iraqis, $100+ billion cost to the taxpayers, Dick cheney gets richer, and if we can kill off all of the dissenting Iraqis who keep sabotaging our plans to steal their oil, the oilfields will be ours. You want opinion though? I'll give you mine. The ****er should be impeached, and then handed over to an international court.

The Bush administration has allowed certain teachers unions to be declared terrorist organizations.

And the part of the article showing this:

WASHINGTON — Education Secretary Rod Paige called the National Education Association, the nation's largest teachers union, "a terrorist organization" during a private meeting with governors Monday.

NEA President Reg Weaver shot back, "I think it is absolutely pathetic, and it is not anything to joke about."

Weaver's union, which represents 2.7 million teachers and other school workers, has been highly critical of President Bush's "No Child Left Behind" law. The union says the law imposes new requirements with inadequate funding and unfairly penalizes schools if students' test scores don't improve from year to year.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2004-02-23-paige-remarks_x.htm?POE=NEWISVA

The Bush Administration used the Homeland Security Department to bust up the dockworkers strike in 2003, threatening the strikers with terrorism charges for disrupting economic activity if they didn't get back to work.

http://rwor.org/a/v24/1161-1170/1170/docks.htm

But these are times when the U.S. government has declared itself on permanent war footing and threatened, "You're with us, or you're with the terrorists." When the ILWU refused to go along with all the demands of the Pacific Maritime Association (PMA)--the grouping of port operators and shippers--the dockworkers found themselves face to face with Big Brother and accused of being a "threat to national security."

The Bush administration has detained American citizens without a court order or a warrant. This is illegal according to the U.S. Constitution.

See above a little towards the top on the violations of our civil liberties. I posted links to an amnesty International article on this.

Donald Rumsfeld acknowledges that the Department of Defense cannot acount for more than 1/4 of what it spends. Most estimats, however, suggest that 3/4 of the money we spend on defense is unnacounted for. Since 1997, our government has not been able to account for over $3 trillion.

The low estimate is $1.1 trillion, and this is coming from the defense department themselves:

We reported that DoD processed $1.1 trillion in unsupported accounting entries to DoD Component financial data used to prepare departmental reports and DoD financial statements for FY 2000.

http://www.whereisthemoney.org/1.1trillion.htm

This, of course, is what Rumsfeld approved of to be released. In reality, it could be far more than that.

Here's the link to the over $3 trillion that is likely missing from defense spending:

US GDP is roughly USD$10 Trillion a year - ten times USD$1 Trillion – and three times the $3.3 Trillion unaccounted for by the DoD.

http://www.scoop.co.nz/mason/stories/HL0305/S00158.htm

Bush is allowing our environment to be destroyed.

Do you really want me to explain this one? Just say yes and I will. Otherwise, I don't even think I'll waste my time on it, there's just too much.

In the 2000 election, between 4 and 6 million votes were illegally "dumped" acording to MIT and CalTech, and another 1.5 million were completely disenfranchised, due to people sharing the same names as convicted felons, ballot errors, ect. That's between 5.5 and 7.5 million votes that were not counted in 2000.

PASADENA, Calif.- Though over 100 million Americans went to the polls on election day 2000, as many as 6 million might just have well have spent the day fishing. Researchers at Caltech and MIT call these "lost votes" and think the number of uncounted votes could easily be cut by more than half in the 2004 election with just three simple reforms.

http://www.vote.caltech.edu/Media/2001-Jul-16.html

And the extra 1.5 million:

http://www.house.gov/judiciary_democrats/electionreport.pdf

Bush had intellegence data stating that terrorists were soon to strike. He didn't read it, he was out vacationing in Texas. Since then, he has repeatedly tried to halt the investigation after the investigators his administration appointed are starting to point fingers at his administration.

About the Bush administration knowing about the terrorist threats:

A brief prepared for senior government officials at the beginning of July 2001 contained the following language: "Based on a review of all-source reporting over the last five months, we believe that UBL (Usama bin Laden) will launch a significant terrorist attack against U.S. and/or Israeli interests in the coming weeks. The attack will be spectacular and designed to inflict mass casualties against U.S. facilities or interests. Attack preparations have been made. Attack will occur with little or no warning".

http://www.buzzflash.com/contributors/04/01/con04035.html

About the stonewalling:

The federal commission investigating the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on New York and Washington charged July 8 that its work was being hampered by the reluctance of federal agencies to hand over documents or provide witnesses for unimpeded interview by commission staff.

A statement issued by the Republican chairman and Democratic vice chairman of the commission, former New Jersey governor Thomas Kean and former congressman Lee Hamilton, singled out the Pentagon for criticism for withholding information relating to NORAD, the joint US-Canadian air defense command, which failed to mobilize jet fighters in time to intercept any of the four airliners that were hijacked on the day of the attacks.

The commission has sought millions of documents from 16 federal agencies, but the vast majority of the documents have not yet been produced, even though the commission has used nearly half the time it was allotted by Congress for conducting the probe. It is due to present its report by May 27, 2004.

The statement issued by the commission warned that “problems that have arisen so far with the Department of Defense are becoming particularly serious.” It appealed for fuller cooperation by the Bush administration in the remaining months of the inquiry.

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2003/jul2003/911-j18.shtml

We are running out of affordable oil, and little is being done to adress this. In fact, Bush is encouraging more oil use through tax breaks for vehicles of a curb weight over 6,000 pounds. This affects all of us, remember the fuel crisis? Well, econocrap SUCKS.

We are running out of *affordable* oil. We have hit and passed peak production and we will have less available oil supplies on the market at any given time, meanwhile, worldwide demand keeps rising.

The world is not running out of fuel, Groppe said, but a long-term price rise is probably unavoidable. "Early in my career, I bought 5-cent (natural) gas ... we ran out of 5-cent gas. Some years later, we ran out of 15-cent gas, and we ran out of 25-cent gas. Basically what we've done now is we've run out of $2 and $2.50 gas, and we're going to be moving up to the next level."

http://www.courier-journal.com/business/news2003/06/25/biz-front-oil25-5558.html

And, in regards to the SUVs, you can see that people who don't need them for their business can still take part in the offers, such as motel owners.

The deduction for business owners, approved in May by President Bush as part of his federal tax-cut package, gives a deduction of up to $100,000 for new or used vehicles that weigh more than 6,000 pounds. Aside from Hummers and Cadillacs, the choices ranged from the Dodge Durango and the Ford Expedition to the Lincoln Navigator and the GMC Yukon.

Dealers across the Valley pledged to stay open late on New Year's Eve to handle the rush of customers, many of whom came straight from their accountants' offices after receiving advice about the tax deduction.

"Most of these people have done a lot of research to make sure they qualify for the program, and now they're coming back and buying the vehicles," said Eddie Espinosa, general manager of Kachina Cadillac Hummer Saab in Scottsdale.

Phyllis Tsai, 27, drove to Scottsdale from Snowflake to buy a new Hummer H2. Tsai, whose boyfriend owns a motel in the northern Arizona community, said they jumped at the chance to own a Hummer after realizing the 2003 write-off deadline was Wednesday.

"To me, a vehicle is a vehicle, but my boyfriend was really excited about it," said Tsai, who was the last customer at Kachina before the dealership closed shortly after 8 p.m.

But to Dave Bresnahan, the Hummer is much more than just a vehicle. In the eyes of his three sons, buying the "sunrise" orange Hummer for $55,000 made him the hippest dad in the Valley.

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/news/articles/0101hummer01.html

Bush is allowing the auto industry to hold back alternative fuel vehicles despite that the technology is finally here for them. He is also allowing the power industries to deregulate themselves, laxing emissions standards. The consequence? Because of air pollution, 50,000-100,000 people in America die premature deaths from various respiratory illnesses caused by it, more than terrorism, drunk driving accidents, AIDS deaths, and homicide deaths in America combined.

One such case if the Auto and Oil industries lobbying against CARB and trying to get it ruled unconstitutional. They eventually dropped the mandate.

Automakers Drop Suit over California's Zero Emission Vehicle Mandate
California's Air Resources Board (CARB) introduced the first incarnation of the zero emissions vehicle (ZEV) mandate in 1990 to spur the development of battery-powered cars, a technology that the automobile industry now regards as infeasible on a broad scale. CARB originally required pure ZEVs to make up 10 percent of the state's market share, a level that it subsequently reduced to 2 percent.

In 2001, an updated version of the ZEV regulation was issued that did not initially allow credit for certain low-emission vehicles (LEV). Three automakers-General Motors, DaimlerChrysler and Isuzu-filed lawsuits against CARB in 2002, challenging that version of the ZEV regulations. The lawsuits were subsequently combined.

The chief allegation of the lawsuit, which was upheld by a federal district court, was that federal fuel economy laws preempted a portion of the rule. It was held that the state overstepped its authority and was setting fuel efficiency policy -- policy that can be set only by the federal government -- with the ZEV regulations. A federal judge in Fresno put the regulations on hold in June 2002.

As a result of the federal court ruling, the state retooled the ZEV rule, even as it appealed the decision.

http://www.ncsl.org/programs/esnr/0903cleanair.htm

And the 50,000-100,000 that die per year from air pollution:

According to the American Lung Association, scientists have estimated that the number of deaths in the United States associated with air pollution range from 50,000 to 100,000 per year. For every 75 of these deaths per year, there are 265 hospital admissions for asthma and 240 non-asthma respiratory admissions; 3,500 respiratory emergency doctor visits; 180,000 asthma attacks; 930,000 restricted activity days; and, 2,000,000 acute respiratory symptom days.

http://www.green-e.org/your_e_choices/health.html

This is far more people killed by smog than the number killed by terrorism(3,295 in year 2001), AIDS(17,000, thetruthunknown.com), car crashes(40,000, www.unitedjustice.com, 44% alcohol reltated), or plane crashes(200). This is more people killed by smog than the number killed by homicide(15,000, Bureau of Justice) as well.

Bush allowed California energy companies a waiver for price gouging California electricity consumers, totalling $9 billion that energy companies ripped off of California energy consumers. This is enough money to make a significant impact on bringing the state out of debt.

More recently, Sacramento has turned to a “bid to get about $9 billion in energy refunds for 2000 and 2001, when power prices soared and the state faced energy shortages and rolling blackouts.”

http://www.csulb.edu/~d49er/archives/2003/spring/opinion/v10n83-our.shtml

And about that waiver:

Sheriff Bush Lets The Bad Guys Ride Off In The Dark
Boston Globe

http://www.gregpalast.com/detail.cfm?artid=263&row=1

Bush has allowed John Ashcroft to prosecute Greenpeace for "Sailormongering". Their crime? Protesting a shipment of mahogony wood that was illegally harvested from rainforests. They boarded the frigate carrying a banner. They commited no acts of violence. Sailormongering is a term used to describe the act of boarding prostitutes onto a ship to seduce sailors and have relations with them in exchange for money, and dates back into the 1800s. If prosecuted, Greenpeace could be shut down.

US Government response

But instead of intercepting the contraband and prosecuting the smugglers, the US government is going after Greenpeace. Making this the first time in history that the US government has prosecuted an entire organization for free speech related activities, and they are trying to do it without a jury trial.

In context

The activists off the coast of Miami were continuing a long US tradition of protest and civil disobedience. This tradition stretches back to include the civil rights movement, women's suffrage and the Boston Tea Party. Plus, they were essentially acting as whistle-blowers - publicly exposing, and trying to prevent, the importation of illegally harvested mahogany wood.

Their action was a small, but important, contribution to a global effort - which helped prompt an agreement, at an international conference that November, to give mahogany greater global protection.

For its work on this issue, Greenpeace received praise from the European Union, and the government of Brazil... And now a landmark indictment from the US government.

Charges and what's at stake

- One violation of U.S.C. section 2279, which prohibits persons, "not being duly authorized by law for the purpose," from "[going] on board any vessel about to arrive at the place of her destination, before her actual arrival, and before she has been completely moored".

- And one count of conspiracy, under 18 U.S.C. section 371, to commit this offense.

http://www.greenpeace.org/international_en/features/details?item_id=327510

Bush is pushing electronic voting machines that have no paper trail. They could be tampered with and no one would ever know or be able to prove it happened. Worse yet, he has allowed Diebold to withold the machine's coding from the public. This is illegal, due to the fact that these are public elections, not private ones.

Everything you need to know about the voting machines:

http://www.blackboxvoting.org/

Add to that the fact that certain counties in California that used these machines had the majorty of their vote going to governor candidates people hardly even knew about, which statistically just couldn't happen, meaning, California was rigged. Bush allowed this.

Counties using Diebold Touchscreens:

Alameda, Plumas

Counties using Diebold Optiscan:

Fresno, Humboldt, Kern, Lassen, Marin, Placer, San
Joaquin, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Trinity,
Tulare.

There were a total of 1,403,375 votes cast in these
counties combined. The CA total was 7,842,630 at this
stage of the count. Thus 17.89% of all the state votes
were cast/counted on Diebold equipment.

I had earlier noticed some lower order candidates
(ones who couldn't affect the result) were getting
unusually large numbers of votes in Tulare county. I
decided to test to see if these and other 'fringe'
candidates might be used to receive skimmed votes in
other Diebold counties.

Method:

I added all the votes cast/counted on Diebold
equipment for each candidate and expressed it as a
percentage of their total votes cast state wide. The
following table lists: Candidate name, votes counted
for them in Diebold counties, CA state total votes
counted for that candidate and what percentage of that
candidate's total votes were counted in Diebold
counties.

It looks like, as one might expect, at the top of the
list as if there is a slight variance from an even
state wide distribution. However many 'lower ticket'
candidates have vote totals that ONLY correlate with
the use of Diebold equipment! I have included some
names chosen at random from the result list that show
that not all lower order candidates were used to
receive skimmed votes. Note that Diebold's counties
are spread geographically over the whole of
California.

I have checked background on the skewed result
candidates and they are not residents of the counties
where they got very high percentage results. In one
case, Palmieri, the candidate was surprised to hear
about Tulare county (I emailed him) and had not been
there nor had family or friends there. In fact, his
platform was "Don't vote for me." He described this
vote pattern as "strange."

State total 7,842,630.

Cast in Diebold counties 1,403,375
17.89% of the total votes cast.

Schwarzenegger 581,145 3,552,787-- 16.36%

Bustamante 447,008 2,379,740--18.78%

McLintock 186,923 979,234-- 19.08%

Camejo 39,199 207,270-- 18.9%

Huffington 7,498 42,131-- 17.79%

Ueberoth 3365 21378-- 15.74%

Flynt 2384 15010-- 15.88%

Coleman 1869 12443-- 15.02%

Simon 1351 7648-- 17.66%

Palmieri 2542 3717-- 68.3%

Louie 598 3198-- 18.7%

Kunzman 1957 2133-- 91.75%

Roscoe 325 1941 --16.7%

Sprague 1026 1576 --65.10%

Macaluso 592 1504 --39.36%

Price 477 1011 --47.18%

Quinn 220 433 --50.8%

Martorana 165 420 --39.28%

Gosse 60 419 --14.3%

Conclusion:

Based on the very unlikely distribution of votes for
some candidates (a meteor hit my car twice this week
sort of odds) a hand count of the affected counties to
compare with the machine reported count should be
done. This would show that the machines had been
tampered with to alter the results. As we already
know, it is not possible to audit touchscreen machines
because Diebold refuses to allow printing of a ballot
to be placed in a box as a back up for use in just
such an apparent tampering with votes.

For those who are unsure of figures:

California is huge and has a population similar to
many European nations. Lower order candidates had
little or no ability to spread any sort of message to
parts of the state beyond their own home and/or where
they have previously lived. One would expect some of
the 'fringe' candidates to do well in their home
county and then to have a very even distribution
across the rest of the state. That is not the case. In
Diebold counties (those who use machines made by
Diebold, a corporation that supports George Bush) the
results are skewed towards low scoring candidates by
unbelievably large amounts.

The probability of scoring twice the expected average
county percent could charitably be construed as the upper
limit of the possible. Some candidates exceed that
figure in Diebold counties by a four or five fold
margin. If you have done statistics, you know that is
so far beyond what might be expected that you would
reject it as defective data. If it happened to one
candidate in this election, I would be surprised but
might accept it. There are a large number of
candidates who have this same systematic pattern of
receiving skimmed votes.

The California recall shows Diebold trying to affect
the election outcome by moving votes from high ranked
candidates to low ranked candidates.

By doing this, Diebold keeps the total number of votes
cast constant but robs some candidates of their votes.
Before anyone makes this a partisan issue - it could
be a Republican victim next time.

http://www.yuricareport.com/CalifRecall/CalifRecallManipulation.html

This isn't even 1/100 of the abuses Bush has commited to this country. He is turning america into an extreme right-wing version of the USSR, a corporate police state. The deomcrats, however, are also to blame.

Here's a rather lengthy compilation of Bush's abuses as president for the hundreds of things I didn't cover:

http://www.wage-slave.org/scorecard.html

Just read ahead, about the democrats.

John Kerry, Joe Lieberman, and John Edwards voted on this bogus war.

Although Kerry and Sen. John Edwards also voted to authorize the war in Iraq,
Lieberman was tarred for refusing to condemn President Bush's Iraq policy.

www.usatoday.com/news/politicselections/nation/ president/2004-02-03-lieberman-out_x.htm

John Kerry, Joe Lieberman, and John Edwards voted on the PATRIOT and Homeland Security Acts.

Enough is enough let us have our rights back. Too bad Kerry,
Lieberman, and Edwards voted for the un-Patriot act.

adhallock.forclark.com/story/2004/1/27/14754/8552

John Kerry, Joe Lieberman, and John Edwards said nothing about Bush's lies.

I have yet to hear either of them say that Bush lied about the WMD. If they have, please sent me a link.

John Kerry, Joe Lieberman, and John Edwards are not asking about Bush stonewalling the 911 investigation.

I have yet to hear either of them even mention this. If they have, please sent me a link.

John Kerry, Joe Lieberman, and John Edwards show no concern that California energy consumers got ripped off.

Show me something where they mention this.

John Kerry, Joe Lieberman, and John Edwards show no concern that the California election was rigged with touch-screen voting machines that lack a paper trail.

Again, show me where they even touch this. You won't find it.

My recommendation? Get your ass out and vote that ****er out of office. When and if Kerry gets in, don't stop there. B*tch at the moron, constantly, make him know that you want your rights back, you want your public infrastructure back, you want your environment to heal, you want him to cease taking handouts from corporations, you want him to be honest, you want him to think before he allows wars to happen, you want your tax dollars to be acounted for, you want a balanced budget, and that you dam well want him to bring integrity and honesty back to America's government. Because if Kerry gets elected and people stop caring just because a democrat is in office, then we have gone nowhere and our problems will keep getting worse, or at the very best, just stay where they are. As for Bush, he is the worst president we have ever had, with the most money-driven, power-hungry, dishonest, careless, crooked, Machiavellian administration that has ever ran this nation. Bush needs to go, along with his puppet masters we have come to know and(in my case) despise as Cheney, Rove, Rumsfeld, Ashcroft, and Rice, and he needs to go for many more reasons than the ones I mentioned above. Want even more? Just take a look at the following link, there's hundreds:

http://www.wage-slave.org/scorecard.html

As for me, I dislike Kerry for the same reasons I dislike Bush. Unless he puts someone who isn't bought on the vice presidential ticket(Such as Dean, Mosley-Braun, or Kucinich), I'll most likely be voting for Nader...

But if you dislike Bush and want to see him go, you better get out, register now to make sure there's no problems, and vote. Those who simply remain apathetic to these violations of our rights, corruption in our government, and problems we face today and in the future are digging their own graves.

To all of you that happen to like him though, just to let you know, bush is making the government too big, too fast. What was said above in the violations of our liberties and the size of Bush's budgets is testament to that. In fact, there are hundreds of links I can point you to on the subject of conservatives and libertarians who want Bush out. They are very common.

All in all, the administration under Bush is fascist. There really isn't another way to say it

A similar list could be compiled for every president who has served during the past century. If bush were a perfect president, calling every shot exactly right... you could still make a laundry list like this full of biased claims that report half facts.

I'd like to refute many of these claims and point out the ones that hold water, but I don't have time.

Screw this... this is propaganda through and through.

The member is a total newb. who didn't even write this stuff.

This is just like the photos from Iraq thread.

Crap to stir stuff up from a member that has their own agenda.

That agenda is probably on a dozen different sites by now.

I suggest this thread go the way of anything else that dissappears. ;)

btw, if anything in the above is false, which much of it is, then this thread violates the AUP, which states that you may not post something that is purposfully wrong and misleading.

This is just another anti-bush person here to start trouble and try to act like they have a clue about the world.

btw, has anyone noticed how the terrorist, kim jung-il, the leaders of rouge middle-east nations like syria and iran, are all supporting Kerry for president and hoping that Bush is out in november?

If you ask me, the enemy of my enemy is my allie.
If the baathist of syria, Kim jung-il of N. Korea, and the terrorist all want G. Bush out, then maybe we should really think about who electing Kerry will really help? :odd:

btw, The "terrorist" that wrote the crap for the thread starter, and the person that posted it are both in the Kim jung-il/ terrorist/ baathist group... We don't need people like that here. ;)

Edit:

Ok.

This is a thread started by a newbie who is obviously seeking to enflame the opinions forum with war discussion.

Simply copying or even linking the work of "terrorist240x" is a bad idea in the opinion of this moderator.

The thread starter did not even use their own work.

This all leads me to believe that this person has their own agenda that extends beyond the gtp.

I also feel that this thread is a perfect example of what I have been trying to explain.

Later. :D

logocampaign.jpg

From larouchein2004.net - the man isn't much of a speller.

Is the jackass who started this thread banned yet?

Originally posted by Sauc3
I don't know if anyone already has a topic like this, if so, I'm sorry but I don't really have time right now to check it. Anyway, here's the information, its very long.

You didn't have enough time to search for another topic like this, but had enough time to cut and paste four different posts together from another forum? Try thinking for yourself and post what YOU think and not spread this anti-American crap.

Believe it or not I actually read some of the opening post. Most of it is, at best, pure opinion, and at worst, factually wrong.

I am not seeking to "enflame the opinions", I merely found this information on a different site and felt it should be shared here, since the title of these forums state "Opinions", and I would like to hear what other people thought of this information.
I do not try and pretend to "have a clue" about the world, what everyone else does doesn't matter to me, I honestly don't care who wins the next elections, I merely found this information and wanted to share it with others.

I had this open in a word document, and I copied it from there Viper. I never said that I was anti-American, I just stated that these are reasons why Bush's government is corrupt. Simple as that.

Originally posted by GoKents
Edit:

Ok.

This is a thread started by a newbie who is obviously seeking to enflame the opinions forum with war discussion.

Simply copying or even linking the work of "terrorist240x" is a bad idea in the opinion of this moderator.

The thread starter did not even use their own work.

This all leads me to believe that this person has their own agenda that extends beyond the gtp.
*snip*

How so? Please explain.

The problem with crap like this is if you believe that the person who posted it has read it and after reading it still posted it, it destroys whatever benifit of the doubt you may want to extend. there's so much bullpoop, distortions and outright fiction, its hard to believe a sane person wrote it..or for that matter cut and pasted it.I saw it on my computer monitor so it must be true !:lol:

Originally posted by boombexus
Anyone got the Cliff's Notes for this?
Most of this could easily have come from Lyndon LaRouche's campaign literature... which should tell you all you need to know. Like milefile, I also read a lot of it, because I like to be thorough.

Consider it to be Ralph Nader's stance, except somewhat less sane, and willing to take anything BAD on faith and unwilling to believe anything GOOD at all.

Originally posted by 240Z
How so? Please explain.

If you don't understand, I will try to put it simply.

There are groups of political activist that take the time to write one message, then establish memberships with several internet message boards, then proceed to post that one message over and over again at the various sites.

They never have the intention of establishing an honest debate, they rarely come back to defend themselves or their comments.

This guy and this thread are perfect examples of this sophomoric political practice driven by often times, extremist and illegtimate agendas.

I think that should explain it, but if it didn't, just go look over the original post and the attitudes of the majority of members to weigh in on this thread.

I am certainly not a "political activist", and have no such intention to become one. If anyone actually reads my posts they will see what I am trying to achieve, an honest debate.
I am active in other parts of this forum, and have posted before this topic, and I intend to keep posting.
I am not willing to repeat myself, read my posts above.

Well, basically, I hope the only other place I catch you is anywhere besides this forum. ;)

You can chill here, I will not be around too much.

Frankly, since you admitted to not writing what you posted, I have a hard time valuing the material in the post.

A great some of what is printed in that post is either unsubstantiated or strictly opinion. (note that there were some alleged facts as well as possible and actual facts. ) (not too sure though)

If you want to contribute to "honest debate" you should try looking at things from all sides, not just the one you found this stuff on.

You may also want to express your own views instead of posting an essay from an obviously anti-bush _______. (what, I guess, propagandist :confused: :lol: )

Anyway, I'm out of here for now, but dude, if you really care about this stuff, maybe you should try to do it for yourself and personally.

You know, some people might even consider what you have done to be something called "plagiarism". (COULD be, but is not since the thread starter cited "terrorist..." as the original writer.)

Anyway... :D
Later.

It is not plagiarism if you cite the source.

He didn't cite the source, his source cited its source... there is a difference.

Not that it matters, he didn't claim the work to be his own. That's the real argument why this isn't plagiarism.

Wow...that is horrible stuff. Bush has had a tough presidency, with 911, Afganistan, and then Iraq. And even though we didn't find WMD's, Saddam was exposed for being a ruthless dictator who killed thousands of innocent people and had regular contact with the same group responsible for 911. It was a matter of time before he was deposed. Bush did what he could to keep America safe. And while he did slip up, I feel secure as an American living in NYC that terrorists and the such won't be playing with Americans' lives. As was stated before, much of the information originally posted isn't credible, or even believable. It's propoganda. I can't believe he had the nerve to post this mental garbage.

Originally posted by GoKents
Well, basically, I hope the only other place I catch you is anywhere besides this forum. ;)

You can chill here, I will not be around too much.

Frankly, since you admitted to not writing what you posted, I have a hard time valuing the material in the post.

A great some of what is printed in that post is either unsubstantiated or strictly opinion. (note that there were some alleged facts as well as possible and actual facts. ) (not too sure though)

If you want to contribute to "honest debate" you should try looking at things from all sides, not just the one you found this stuff on.

You may also want to express your own views instead of posting an essay from an obviously anti-bush _______. (what, I guess, propagandist :confused: :lol: )

Anyway, I'm out of here for now, but dude, if you really care about this stuff, maybe you should try to do it for yourself and personally.
(removed plagiarism comment ;) )
Anyway... :D
Later.

Just wanted to correct my final mistake in that... (can't leave on a bad note) ;)

The essay in question was not plagiarism as many of you have notice. I managed to make an error in thought late last night while typing out this quoted reply...

Indeed that was my bad.
But still...
Does it change anything from the original post, or even the concept of what I wrote in repsonse.

So if anyone wants to respond to my reply (240z seems to have a thing for that), try responding to the majority of the reply and not one small part while ignoring the rest.

Then again, I don't really care to have any responses... unless the future post in this thread are related to the original post, I suggest that replies to this thread are limited.
No straying off topic, no flaming.
No point to this thread. (if you want to bash bush, I think the iraqi photo thread should be plenty big enough for your comments. )

Later. :D

Wow I read a little bit of the opening post and I was shocked about how stupid someone can actually be.

You should support your government and your country. If you don't like it no one is forcing you to live in America. I mean if you think its terriable there are 200 other countries you can go live in.

The Bush government isn't corrupt, by your standards every president America has ever had is corrupt. Bush isn't that bad, sure he makes mistakes. He's not perfect.

And if you think you could do a better job then by god work your ass off and get on the presidential ticket. Its a free country and if you can gain enough support you have the ability to run for office.

Originally posted by BlazinXtreme
You should support your government and your country. If you don't like it no one is forcing you to live in America. I mean if you think its terriable there are 200 other countries you can go live in.
It's things like this that bother. Why should I blindly support my government? If my government is wrong, and it is on thousands of accounts, I shouldn't support it.

No doubt the American government is probably one of the best in the world, but that doesn't mean every citizen should support it for the sake of supporting it. That's unamerican.

Back