UNFINISHED EDITS - leeislee

• Thread starter leeislee
  • 385 comments
This gallery right here. Oh my, this is incredible. Superb work, props to you mate! 👍👍

I only have Gimp 2 and Picasa to use for editing, Gimp I haven't touched yet. After looking at these photos, I might use them as a bit of inspiration. Hopefully I can get something decent made with Gimp..

This gallery right here. Oh my, this is incredible. Superb work, props to you mate! 👍👍

I only have Gimp 2 and Picasa to use for editing, Gimp I haven't touched yet. After looking at these photos, I might use them as a bit of inspiration. Hopefully I can get something decent made with Gimp..
Thanks for the kind words.

Lots of people on GTP use Gimp and they get amazing results. It's just a case of practising and asking questions when you get stuck.

👍

"The First Day Of Autumn" is monumental, it's so great that I can't believe it's from a pesky driving game! :bowdown: "Immortal" is another shot I love, full of colours and beautiful lighting! :drool:

As for the wheels yeah they're just added in photoshop using a few basic tools. I may do a tutorial on that if it'll help anyone.

Hmm as I suspected, I don't know how, but just bravo. I don't think I could do that.

You did it again, Lee! No matter how many shots you produce (and how long it takes you to edit them), they always turn out beautiful. :drool: 👍

Well. You certainly haven't ruined the trend of good Lotus 97T shots. Every shot in that set is amazing in a different but similar way. 👍 :drool: That sounds really dumb when I read it in my head, but it made sense in my head. They have a similar style in the quality of editing, but the shots vary a lot... There we go, I explained myself properly... Yay.

By the way, I'll be ruining the trend of good 97T shots if I can ever get the update downloaded. :lol:

Time To Burn

I had some cash to spend in GT6, I thought the Buick Special looked great even though it was a standard. Little did i realise just how bad it looks when you get it on the track for a shoot. It's very PS2!

During a quick edit to clean it up a bit i found myself turning the photo into a heavy burn out shot.

Of course i had to "Lee" up the mood a little with my usual brightness and slightly dreamy colours.

For an edit of about an hour i think it turned out great. I just wish the game had lots more classic cars, less Japanese ones and plenty more high poly premiums.

A little tip for anyone wanting to add more smoke to your shots. Don't do it all on one layer. For this shot i used about 15 layers full of various opacities and blur to the smoke.

Anyway...Thanks for looking

One of the best shots from this car I've ever seen. Sexy edit, great angle, very nicely added smoke and lens flare. 👍

'Time to Burn' is quite nice, good layering of smoke. 👍

Love the cockpit shot of the VW and also 'The Red Bull' excellent compositions and the toning on the RB shot just great. 👍

I have yet to get the update but you've certianly got me wanting to now. ;)

That Cockpit shot is a piece of art and the Bull looks impressive too. Great work, as usual!
Adorable editing job, well done! :bowdown: Gotta love "Sunfire"! :drool:👍
GPR
'Time to Burn' is quite nice, good layering of smoke. 👍

Love the cockpit shot of the VW and also 'The Red Bull' excellent compositions and the toning on the RB shot just great. 👍

I have yet to get the update but you've certianly got me wanting to now. ;)
Thanks a million Fellas! 👍

The bull statue shot is lovely. 👍 I also like the first VW VGT, "Time To Burn," and the second Cube shot.

Back