The Renault Clio RS '11 and Megane RS '11 are amazing!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Thomasss95
  • 32 comments
  • 5,443 views
I rented a Clio RS in 2011 from RSR to run the ring... Though it was poring down rain, the car was fantastic to drive on the ring and had a very nice growl.

I was elated they included it in GT 6.
 
I just did about 6 laps on the 'Ring with the Clio RS.
It was very, very fun! :)

In my opinion it's the most fun FF in the game.
 
I've been told the gearing and LSD is off on the Megane.
The GT6 Nordschleife times don't come close to the record FWD time set with it.
Indeed they are!

See also my post in this topic. Gear ratios for the Mégane are borked, so I changed those to match the real ones more closely. On top of that, see also my remark with regards to G-forces. Sports Hards is definitely the way to go until PD fixes the default behavior. 👍 Still have to check diff settings, but the car feels a lot better and more realistic after the initial changes already.
 
Back