The Rolex Sports Car Series- Season 3 Ideas!

  • Thread starter Thread starter polarbear345
  • 828 comments
  • 33,597 views

Should we have Team Owners in Season 3?


  • Total voters
    18
MrMelancholy15
"Drivers all around the world?" Ummm, we have no problem with the multi-culturalism offered on GTPlanet; except our schedule. :dunce: 👍

I'm aware of that I was just on a good rant so I kept going.
 
As it goes, I could fancy a Mazda at 475-485 / 1225-1275, as I could play with the weight balance. But getting my current RX-8 back to 1300 is impossible.
 
MrMelancholy15
Why? Why keep going? Why rant? Why actually speak?

Why reply? Why be a douche bag?
 
polarbear345
Poll added

I'd like to remind you team owners will keep me off of the track.
 
D'aw, majority rules, right?


James, even your GTP avatar shows an unnecessary crash; are you threatening us?
 
I'd like to remind you team owners will keep me off of the track.

You're seriously threatening us with you driving in a driving game, on a driving game fan site?

Dawg, that's messed up.
 
MrMelancholy15
James, even your GTP avatar shows an unnecessary crash; are you threatening us?
You don't even know what happen in my avatar MrM if you wanna know go find the NASCAR truck series thread here on GTP.
polarbear345
You're seriously threatening us with you driving in a driving game, on a driving game fan site?

Dawg, that's messed up.

No I'm not threatening you guys. I'm just saying I didn't think you guys would want me racing.
 
You don't even know what happen in my avatar MrM if you wanna know go find the NASCAR truck series thread here on GTP.


No I'm not threatening you guys. I'm just saying I didn't think you guys would want me racing.

No we don't want you racing.
 
cnd01
No we don't want you racing.

Ok then vote yes to have team owners and keep me from not racing.
 
Can only vote once :sly:

Why don't you edit the pole and make it so we can vote on all of the stuff we are talking about?
 
james6653
Why don't you edit the pole and make it so we can vote on all of the stuff we are talking about?

Poll*

And I don't think you can edit a poll.
 
Ok then vote yes to have team owners and keep me from not racing.

Why are the only options either race or team owner? That is an either/or logical fallacy.
 
I couldn't resist voting yes, am I a bad person now?
 
I couldn't resist voting yes, am I a bad person now?

No man. Your not a bad person. This is a democracy. Every vote counts. Even if you couldn't resist.
 
Well, it was more of a misunderstanding of the stakes. My bad.
 
Come on people 2 more votes then we are tied. Also polar how long is this pole open for?
 
Well, it was more of a misunderstanding of the stakes. My bad.

He means that he doesn't want to see James. 👍 👍 Well, okay, not precisely, but, no one DOES. Bye James. Have a nice life, and a nice future, but, please, for the love of god, LEAVE US ALONE!
 
I'd like to remind you team owners will keep me off of the track.

If you join a lobby and get kicked, then you won't be on track anyways, as you will have been blocked from the room.

Here's a better idea. Get a car, practice and show some control. Then we'll be like "Well done. I like this progress. If he keeps this up, he could be a fierce rival soon."

Also, have you actually done all the licenses on GT5? Especially all gold? That's what they're there for quintessentially, and it gives you some cars as a reward.

Finally, applying the rules of grammar would work wonders for your standing on the forums. As would considering the thoughts of other people on the forums.

I'm sure all the above have been mentioned before, but it never hurts to give advice.
 
Finally, applying the rules of grammar would work wonders for your standing on the forums. As would considering the thoughts of other people on the forums.
A comma followed by a lower case "A" for "as" would've done fine there; just saying. :sly:
 
A comma followed by a lower case "A" for "as" would've done fine there; just saying. :sly:

i suppose but at least it aint one huge mothership of a sentence where the end never seems to be nigh in fact a sentence could have just started at any point without recognition so much so that we're getting a paragraph oh god shoot me before this becomes an essay my eyes cant handle this anymore
 
anirishnirvana
i suppose but at least it aint one huge mothership of a sentence where the end never seems to be nigh in fact a sentence could have just started at any point without recognition so much so that we're getting a paragraph oh god shoot me before this becomes an essay my eyes cant handle this anymore

.... I see what ya did there ....
 
i suppose but at least it aint one huge mothership of a sentence where the end never seems to be nigh in fact a sentence could have just started at any point without recognition so much so that we're getting a paragraph oh god shoot me before this becomes an essay my eyes cant handle this anymore
Anyone reading this aloud; take a deep breath first.
 
You could just knock 50bhp out of all the GT cars, then your not messing with weights,

James, you need maintenance,
 
You could just knock 50bhp out of all the GT cars, then your not messing with weights,

James, you need maintenance,

This actually is a pretty good idea..
 
Back