the rumble strips are sucking me in!!!!!!ahhh!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter TingBoy
  • 35 comments
  • 2,187 views
I. Moved. Them. To. The. Opinions. Board. In. The. Off-topic. Forum.
 
I have a devil of a time with the Vertigo on rumble strips. I always attributed this to its very low ride height. But the concept of using the rumble strips to help turn the car is very interesting. I haven't tried it before but I will now. Thanks for the tip.
 
It's used as banking through corners, the car sort of drives it's self if you hit the strip right, kind of like a train
 
Now then to get back "on track" :lol: There are some strips to avoid.... like the ones at the corkscrew on laguna seca.... they are not strips, they are curbs!!! they WILL send you flying and not help you a bit in cornering.... but as said before the true flat strips are your friend!!! ;)
 
OK, I was doing the "rumble strip rumba" (sorry) all weekend. Man, this is going to take some practice! But when you do hit it right 👍 👍 👍 :D
 
Back