The Sedan Clan | Four Door Drifting.

United States
NC
xl_Devonte_lx
image.jpg

The Sedan Clan Project

• The Sedan Clan project is a club that is dedicated to the drifting of Four Door Sedans.

• The Sedan Clan has scheduled lobbies, permitted only to those who sign up for the club, and actively participate.

• Also, the Sedan Clan has scheduled photo shoots and video sessions. This is also Permitted only to those who sign up for the four door Drifting Club.
13038030043_e7bb8b5cc8.jpg

The Sedan Clan

MORE COMING SOON...​

Last edited:
If everything goes as planned, I would like to have the first official lobby around the 14th. Still have lots to unveil, with the help of a few others though. The date is far from definite, but that's an estimate.

It would be great if you guys could let me know a general idea of the time you all are typically available, so that the turn out for the first official lobby can be as full as possible.

And also, I believe @Sai is going to produce The Sedan Clan official promo vid. Would be great if some of you could come out and help shoot the video.

I can get on on weekends, and everyda throughout the week. By the way, try to make it Euro timezone friendly please, :lol:

I can get on on weekends, and everyda throughout the week. By the way, try to make it Euro timezone friendly please, :lol:
There are atleast 4-5hrs difference in our timezones, we'll do what we can to make it an appropriate time of day for you guys aswell 👍

Damn Australian timezone gotta be so different, it'd be mad to get involved with this, but i'd miss out on too much.. ugh

Damn Australian timezone gotta be so different, it'd be mad to get involved with this, but i'd miss out on too much.. ugh
Its something like 14hs ahead of me....I'll see if there's any possible time that all three timezones work with. I can imagine already that it can't be done, but I shall try!

If timezones are going to be an issue, would it be possible to schedule more than one meet? The more the merrier, right?
That'd be good, I can have a go at getting into the lobbies, but I think timezones will clash with school.. Lol

That'd be good, I can have a go at getting into the lobbies, but I think timezones will clash with school.. Lol
I presented an Idea to Dev, with the help of @twitcher's comment that may come into fruition later on down the road pending community interest.

Back