• 80 comments
Results Race 1 and 2

Monday Race 1 and 2.jpg

Race 3 and 4

Monday Race 3 and 4.jpg

Results Race 5

Monday Race 5.jpg

What a great time guys! I so needed a break from the real world today
I was going to say "And get to travel around the world", but looking back 3 of the tracks were in the USA. Germany seems to be favoured next week.

Well that was quite intense wasn't it. There were a few "incidents" here and there but I hope you all took them as part of the... er, experience.

I've realised there is a slight flaw in my planning though. It's a shock I know! :)

The extra time added at the end of the timed races causes them to go beyond the 15 planned minutes. This resulted in it being nearer to 10pm (UK) when we finished. So what I'll do is drop the race length down to 10 minutes and, depending on the track, this will make the races slightly less than 15 minutes. This will allow us to finish earlier plus gives a little more breathing time between races.

And I must turn the fuel usage off. I kept watching the fuel go down hoping there was enough remaining. There always was, but you never know.

I was happy with the time paul 10 is a nice cut off , if anyone had as much fun as i did i'm sure it was just right.

lmao @slthree

Last edited:
Isn't there a setting to limit how much time counts down after the leader crosses the finish line? I like the longer races.

If there is not a setting, what about 12 minutes instead of 10?

Actually, now that I think about it, I was in much better position at the 10 minute Mark than I was after the 10 minute mark:embarrassed:

^ This.

Plus, as I've just mentioned on the PSN message, I could add an extra (non scoring) race in at the end of the meeting if anyone would like to continue. If you want to get off then that's also fine.

I had a couple of spare tracks that I didn't use. Texas Infield and Dubai Club.

My expectations for tomorrow aren't very good :boggled:

Seems my limit is 5 minutes on Mojave Sidewinder with out crashing.

Leipzig isn't much better

See you on track tomorrow:gtpflag:

Seems my limit is 5 minutes on Mojave Sidewinder with out crashing. Leipzig isn't much better.
Since we're only going to be running just over 10 minute races, that might just be the 1 crash then. :dopey:

The up and over section at Leipzig will be interesting, particularly on the first lap! Crash helmets on and safety harnesses buckled.

Current participant count - 13

All clean and respectful drivers are welcome to join. Just remember this little series although driven seriously is not to be taken too seriously - if you see what I mean.

I've included those who completed my RSRS. Hopefully they'd like to join in again.

@IfAndOr - Car number 14

@John Wells - Car number 50
@half_sourly - Car number 17
@AndreasR - Car number 38
@Oldbass47 - Car number 49
@Maxmusmonster - Car number 10
@Napalm_LT - Car number 55
@xeronima - Car number 37
@Don Mejillone Car number 40
@richroo
@beachboy6658
@slthree - Car number 30
@RagingBullLC - Car number 28 (needs checking)

Car numbers and colours? For variety just pick one that no one else is using on the day. However if you'd like to pick one in particular post it below and I'll add it above!

I'll tag a few others who might be interested.
@rj5992
@WiSchmo
@Benny44
@Sick Cylinder
@joedakiss
@Skip7950

I stil say Andreas can only use 2and, 4th and 6th gear

I´m not sure if I understand this :confused: ... of course I´m using every gear this car has. To be honest I don´t know why I´m sometimes that fast - could be that this car suits my kind of racing extremly well :D
In fact there were only two of the five races where I managed very good laptime

:cheers:

Last edited:
Back