• 2,206 comments

ScottPuss20

Pretty Kitty
Premium
Australia
Melbourne
ScottPuss20
CheetahsMeow
What are the things about GT7 that annoy you the most? Here are a few things that annoy me:
-Having to create a livery to change the colour of a car
-The game forcing you back to the home screen before going to another section of GT Auto
-Not being able to fit every wheel to every car
-Lenient event restrictions
-Lack of proper city courses

Last edited:
-Jumping through multiple menus for simple things - Basically the whole set up could have been made easier, like being able to buy sports tires or upgrades right before a race.

-The pause after selecting a menu - I've been spoiled by fast load times. It doesn't seem like it should take any time to enter the garage or a tuning shop. I guess point 1 wouldn't be as bad if this didn't happen.

-The useless GT league guy prompts for the license tests and having to click through them again after watching a demonstration run. They don't add anything. S10 doesn't even mention that it's on a drying track.

Last edited:
No worldwide leaderboards for Circuit Experience and licenses. Daily races will probably never be daily again. Not showing SR up or down during Sport races. No microphone options for online lobbies.
There are many other problems but I would consider those bigger.

Having to press X three times to receive a payout after a race. Once to receive your credits, once for the mileage added to your daily workout and once more ... just for fun I guess?

You shouldn't even need to press X for this unless you want to skip the whole scene. It should just automatically go through all of these and boot you back to the race menu once its done, or you press X to skip at the start and you get taken back to the race menu a bit faster. So many times I've forgotten to press X the third time, gone to pick my phone up or look at something else and awkwardly realise 10 seconds later that I haven't progressed from the payout screen. It's a small thing but it really irritates me.

You guys have already hit my peeves, so all I have left is:
  • Menu music changing with many of the pages
  • Some of the replay music tracks are hidden, so you can't listen to them or mute them
  • You can't mute any of the menu tracks, and I think some of them are hidden too
  • Some of the people around here could be more neighborly ;)

- Being pushed back to the Home screen after leaving any section of GT Auto instead of going to the GTA menu.

- Having to go back through several screens when you need to change tyres after realising you do not comply with new race regulations. Regardless of where you are, a press of the controller track-pad should bring you to the Home screen.

- Only being able to use carbon fibre paint on the entire body and not parts of my choosing.

- Online lobby options being more restricted than GT Sport. I expect this to change fairly quickly.

1) Not being able to buy tyres from the tuning menu
2) AI that deliberately drive into me
3) Oil changes and car washes :-(
4) No PP slider in tuning, you must buy a tuneable ECU instead and that only changes HP
5) Weather forecast
6) The ridiculous speed the rain moves on the radar and on track
7) We STILL have catch the rabbit races :-(
8) Inconsistent and measly prize payouts
9) Rigged Roulette Wheel >:-(
10) Not being able to finish all trophies and get the Platinum. I have 2 to go. Take a pic of The Audi R18 and get the 3 Legend cars.

That every race is a stupid flying start and i have to play catchup.

The game is called "The real driving simulator" and i have not one qualifying and a normal race start is only possible in custom races.

I mean seriously, who would watch a GT-Race where the cars a allready driving???
Wait until you find the 1-lap mission 'races' which look like a grid start, but then force you to sit and watch for over half a minute while the other cars get a head start.

Net result being just like every GT race, but with the added frustration of having to sit through the whole start process before every single attempt.

Cars going through tunnels dont really sound much better,especially on HSR,surely a race car going through a tunnel would sound loud as?Admittedly sound is through my tv so a surround sound would maybe make it better,but even so.
And on the mission when you have to overtake the cars on Le Mans track,having to wait 1min 10secs to restart every time you redo it😄

Last edited:
Many have been mentioned already but a couple of other things for me is no BOP option in Time Trial. I used that all the time in GTS to help me choose a manufacturer for FIA. Almost seems pointless comparing times of Gr.3 cars for example, if they are massively different in performance.

Not earning any distance towards daily workout when doing qualifying for daily races.

License plates on cars. A pox on the horrible things. I want the option to eliminate them. Not just the front one on my own cars, but front and rear. And on every car, including the AI cars.

The only exception being the cars belonging to human players in multiplayer races.

Wait until you find the 1-lap mission 'races' which look like a grid start, but then force you to sit and watch for over half a minute while the other cars get a head start.
Oh yes I hate those, just done the one on Suzuka with the NSX.

Plus what's wrong with the car ? It has been fitted with tyres made of banana peel or what ? Sluggish as hell, constantly drifting on the 4 wheels, I am unable to get the power trough the wheels, and I have the most pain in the world just to catch up with n°4

No problem with the previous mission with good cars that drives very efficiently. Am I too acustomed to good race cars ? (Gr4 and so on)

Net result being just like every GT race, but with the added frustration of having to sit through the whole start process before every single attempt.
Wait until you do the Le Mans race,in the last set of missions.You sit and wait for 1min 10secs before you go,so annoying if you want to redo it again.😄

Most annoying, because there are literally too many to mention, is the ability to minimize hud or modify parts of it, it's like hud was never redesigned for the past 15 years, all I want to see is a speedometer like in music rally and my position somewhere in the corner or at least let us make hud dynamic with TouchPad to bring it up
After horizon forbidden west this feels like a clutter

Still cannot feel the metal strip bumps on the bridges and flyovers at tokyo going in a straight line using my T300rs, only feel anything when you turn left or right , what is their issue with lack of ffb when going straight, no feeling of bumps etc.

Last edited:
Back